saudi-religious-police-arrest Ethiopian Christian workers

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Belay

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Christians are being abused jailed and killed every day in Middle East , who is listening? Who is defending our sisters and brothers? We should restrict travel to any where in the Middle East and restrict Arab Muslims from entering to Ethiopia!
QioVadis

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Belay wrote:
Christians are being abused jailed and killed every day in Middle East , who is listening? Who is defending our sisters and brothers? We should restrict travel to any where in the Middle East and restrict Arab Muslims from entering to Ethiopia!
Well percieved my friend. Here is a country which inprisons Christian Ethiopians for praying in their country and at the same time is allowed to build thousends of Wahabi mosques through out Christian Ethiopia. Saudi Arabia and the rest of Arabs are savages who never builds schools but mosques through out the world and finance terrorists all over the world who use those mosques for consipracies on people who gave them work, free health care and free schoolings for each of their 30 children. If it was for me I would cut any relationship with these savages. Better live in freedom than under the yoke of islamic dictatorship.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Belay wrote:
Arab countries must deny Greek Orthodox Ethio Christians from entering their countries. They are nothing but political thugs.
Arab countries should discriminate between peaceful and trouble maker Ethios.
These bigoted haters of Islam and the Arab race should not have it both ways. Cheaters they adopt fake Muslim name for their forged passport and enter Arab countries to pimp, to run illegal drugs and alcohol, to prostitute.

Since: Feb 13

Gojjam,Gondar, wollo, Gurage

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Arab countries must deny Greek Orthodox Ethio Christians from entering their countries. They are nothing but political thugs.
Arab countries should discriminate between peaceful and trouble maker Ethios.
These bigoted haters of Islam and the Arab race should not have it both ways. Cheaters they adopt fake Muslim name for their forged passport and enter Arab countries to pimp, to run illegal drugs and alcohol, to prostitute.
Such a stupid hypocrite, You hate Christianity but no one denied you from entering to Canada? You wish to see more 9/11 kinda of explosion to occur again, but no one is hurting you or putting you in prison. You are protected under "freedom of religion".....you see, Christianity in every corner of the world let you live freely without fear of getting raped, shoot or burned alive, you can't say the same thing about Islam.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a stupid hypocrite, You hate Christianity but no one denied you from entering to Canada? You wish to see more 9/11 kinda of explosion to occur again, but no one is hurting you or putting you in prison. You are protected under "freedom of religion".....you see, Christianity in every corner of the world let you live freely without fear of getting raped, shoot or burned alive, you can't say the same thing about Islam.
Are you intellectually retarded? Most retards have difficulty respecting rules, regulations and laws. try hard to pay attention to simplest of rules to be safe in any country, especially in Saudi Arabia and Islamic countries where homosexuality, pimping, prostitution, alcohol, drugs and forgeries are not considered freedoms and aspects of human rights. Simple advice is "Don't do these crimes" and then you can live forever happily. You may even be a billionaire like the Amara Muslim Al-Amoudi.

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you intellectually retarded? Most retards have difficulty respecting rules, regulations and laws. try hard to pay attention to simplest of rules to be safe in any country, especially in Saudi Arabia and Islamic countries where homosexuality, pimping, prostitution, alcohol, drugs and forgeries are not considered freedoms and aspects of human rights. Simple advice is "Don't do these crimes" and then you can live forever happily. You may even be a billionaire like the Amara Muslim Al-Amoudi.
You are ignorant and Islam is the reason for it. You would say anything to cover up the intense exploitation and abuse, physical violence to slavery-like conditions of poor house maids in Saudi. They are not criminals as you a want to paint them. They are like you who left their countries behind for better life...

The West is too tolerant, that is why you openly advocate for the death of their kids, however, no Islamist would do such things in China or Japan...can they? Cowards!

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Belay wrote:
restrict travel ? who is gonna feed starving Ethiopians then ?

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a christian country in the world. Name one ? the only christian place by law is vatican and guess what no (muslim,orthodox,protestant,et c) is allowed to practice unless they are Catholics. Saudi arabia and vatican are almost same when it comes to religion. Get your agaw shit together. Dangela boy !
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant and Islam is the reason for it. You would say anything to cover up the intense exploitation and abuse, physical violence to slavery-like conditions of poor house maids in Saudi. They are not criminals as you a want to paint them. They are like you who left their countries behind for better life...
The West is too tolerant, that is why you openly advocate for the death of their kids, however, no Islamist would do such things in China or Japan...can they? Cowards!
I did not live Ethiopia for better life. Nor am I a DV slave. I left that even god-hated country because I was really afraid I would be arrested by the security offices of he bloody criminal Mengistu government.

Those Ethiopian girls who are whining and complaining are all Christians. not even one single truly Muslim girl complained of mistreatment because they do not have political agenda to damage the image of their host countries, because they don't do drugs, run underground alcohol sales or prostitute. All these fake Muslims go on forged passports bearing Muslim names but they don't pray or fast during Ramadan. They are political drama queens underground extremist orthodox Christian political thugs, closely working with MOSAD, MI6 and the CIA.
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#10 Feb 24, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
restrict travel ? who is gonna feed starving Ethiopians then ?
STFU biatch..first mind the hug Arab dxck in your stinking muslim azz.!!

#11 Feb 24, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a christian country in the world. Name one ? the only christian place by law is vatican and guess what no (muslim,orthodox,protestant,et c) is allowed to practice unless they are Catholics. Saudi arabia and vatican are almost same when it comes to religion. Get your agaw shit together. Dangela boy !
It is only because you Muslims have been flocking and spreading the religion to all the countries that used to be 100% Christan. For example Egypt is an Islam nation with Christian minority. If Islam is the religion of the state and sharia is the principal source of legislation, that country should be called an Islamic nation even if more 10 % of the population is Christian. The same thing is true to US and Canada, Muslims are minorities and new immigrants for the most part..but you don't see them having difficulty to build a mosque..

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I did not live Ethiopia for better life. Nor am I a DV slave. I left that even god-hated country because I was really afraid I would be arrested by the security offices of he bloody criminal Mengistu government.
Those Ethiopian girls who are whining and complaining are all Christians. not even one single truly Muslim girl complained of mistreatment because they do not have political agenda to damage the image of their host countries, because they don't do drugs, run underground alcohol sales or prostitute. All these fake Muslims go on forged passports bearing Muslim names but they don't pray or fast during Ramadan. They are political drama queens underground extremist orthodox Christian political thugs, closely working with MOSAD, MI6 and the CIA.
You are a stupid liar
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I was really afraid I would be arrested by the security offices of he bloody criminal Mengistu government.
and a skirt dressing coward...

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only because you Muslims have been flocking and spreading the religion to all the countries that used to be 100% Christan. For example Egypt is an Islam nation with Christian minority. If Islam is the religion of the state and sharia is the principal source of legislation, that country should be called an Islamic nation even if more 10 % of the population is Christian. The same thing is true to US and Canada, Muslims are minorities and new immigrants for the most part..but you don't see them having difficulty to build a mosque..
Egypt is officially the Arab Republic of Egypt not islamic republic of egypt. Where are you pulling all this shit Dangela boy ? egypt is a secular country just like usa. The only islamic countries by law are saudi arabia and iran. All other muslim countries are secular. Get your facts together agaw boy.
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I did not live Ethiopia for better life. Nor am I a DV slave. I left that even god-hated country because I was really afraid I would be arrested by the security offices of he bloody criminal Mengistu government.

Here Topix owner(Jews) really need to get ride Homo-Ass-Clow Alex.....he seeking to change ethiopia in a Nirvana shariah law country.!!

#15 Feb 24, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is officially the Arab Republic of Egypt not islamic republic of egypt. Where are you pulling all this shit Dangela boy ? egypt is a secular country just like usa. The only islamic countries by law are saudi arabia and iran. All other muslim countries are secular. Get your facts together agaw boy.
Reread what I wrote Wedi Eritera. I didn't say Egypt is an Islamic nation.

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread what I wrote Wedi Eritera. I didn't say Egypt is an Islamic nation.
I am more Ethiopian than you are. Kushtic boy.Even if I am young i have seen more places in ethiopia than you ever have. At least I speak three Ethiopian languages. How about you dangela boy ?

#17 Feb 24, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more Ethiopian than you are. Kushtic boy.Even if I am young i have seen more places in ethiopia than you ever have. At least I speak three Ethiopian languages. How about you dangela boy ?
You are a joke. Born in Ethiopia or not, as far as I am concerned are not Ethiopian. You are Eritrean first, enough for your betrayal and ameche identity crises!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Mon OgadenPrincess 38
Why do Ethiopians hate Somali and Eritreans so ... (Jun '10) Sun OgadenPrincess 169
mix race vs east african boy/girl (Dec '10) Sun OgadenPrincess 48
Ethiopia’s History is it 3,000 or 100? Real VS ... Sun Anonymous 3
ethiopia was colonized! (Mar '08) Sun trollslayer 647
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Sun Zewdi 2,368
Africa is poor because it's people are lazy Sun trollslayer 103
More from around the web