I hear ethiopian woman love eritrean ...

I hear ethiopian woman love eritrean men:)

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
newuser

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 6, 2012
i just want to say i appreciate the love and we love you too and lets not let politics separate us from your attraction. now i expect you to say that you don't like handsome eritrean men on this forum because jealous people might lable you as sluts and disrespect you and call you a sell out, so i don't blame you if you decided to wise up and fool them into thinking you can't stand our good looks. wink ..wink.
EZANA

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
newuser wrote:
i just want to say i appreciate the love and we love you too and lets not let politics separate us from your attraction. now i expect you to say that you don't like handsome eritrean men on this forum because jealous people might lable you as sluts and disrespect you and call you a sell out, so i don't blame you if you decided to wise up and fool them into thinking you can't stand our good looks. wink ..wink.
I think we should go over to Ethiopia and marry all the Amhara and Tigre woman and bring them over to Eritrean and breed som geganu kids. If you know what I mean. Lol
Sara

Ethiopia

#3 Jun 7, 2012
newuser wrote:
i just want to say i appreciate the love and we love you too and lets not let politics separate us from your attraction. now i expect you to say that you don't like handsome eritrean men on this forum because jealous people might lable you as sluts and disrespect you and call you a sell out, so i don't blame you if you decided to wise up and fool them into thinking you can't stand our good looks. wink ..wink.
You are right. There are some Eritreans here in Ethiopia, and we Ethiopian women love them because Eritrean men shine our shoes and clean our toilets very good.
Sara

Ethiopia

#4 Jun 7, 2012
EZANA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should go over to Ethiopia and marly all the Amhara and Tigre woman and bring them over to Eritrean and breed som geganu kids. If you know what I mean. Lol
You kidding me??? Even Eritreans don't want to go to that craphole Eritrea. Besides, we don't let in ignoramus effeminates like you to Ethiopia in the first place. 

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Ethiopians have Aids and look like baboons

we eritrians are much cleaner than aids infected monkey ethiopians
comanDonkey

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jun 8, 2012
EZANA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should go over to Ethiopia and marry all the Amhara and Tigre woman and bring them over to Eritrean and breed som geganu kids. If you know what I mean. Lol
You can practice with them, but marriage no way.
newuser

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text> You are right. There are some Eritreans here in Ethiopia, and we Ethiopian women love them because Eritrean men shine our shoes and clean our toilets very good.
Even jesus washed his disciples feet. If I may ask tho, why do you even have toilets? Dont you have food shortage in ethiopia or is feed the hungry and we are the world songs a scam ?
newuser

Portland, OR

#8 Jun 8, 2012
comanDonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can practice with them, but marriage no way.
Im like allen iverson when it comes to practice, I get my practice from white girls and I get converts from ethiopian chicks to love eritrean dick religiously.
Gee 17

Stafford, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Even jesus washed his disciples feet. If I may ask tho, why do you even have toilets? Dont you have food shortage in ethiopia or is feed the hungry and we are the world songs a scam ?
Not anymore..Ethiopia is getting better in feeding its people! Check the map....the map is saying there is no food in Eritrea!

http://www.ifpri.org/blog/2011-global-hunger-...

FYI, The world songs was also dedicated to you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983%E2%80%93198...
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jun 8, 2012
EZANA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should go over to Ethiopia and marry all the Amhara and Tigre woman and bring them over to Eritrean and breed som geganu kids. If you know what I mean. Lol
I am utterly surprised starving Hamasiens would show so much pride in empty stomack. is it due the fact that the wealth of the Sahos, Kunams, Bejas, Bilens, Tigres, Rashaidas, and Beni-Amir and Hadendawas plundered and channelled to fatten the pockets of the corrupt Hamsien cannibals?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I am utterly surprised starving Hamasiens would show so much pride in empty stomack. is it due the fact that the wealth of the Sahos, Kunams, Bejas, Bilens, Tigres, Rashaidas, and Beni-Amir and Hadendawas plundered and channelled to fatten the pockets of the corrupt Hamsien cannibals?
Do you even know that you are the least intelligent person on topix?

You are nobody! So Keep Eritrea out yo mouth. terrorist!
wedi berad

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#12 Jun 8, 2012
funni people in the world and created only for talking is Eritrea. You are now free buildyour country instead of talking 24 hrs - and cleaning and washing the cars in europe and Asia - because you have no education - the Derg regime not allow you to learn so you have to work the most rabbish work - like Bangladesh in saudi Arabia - bye
aleks

Plano, TX

#13 Jun 8, 2012
wedi berad wrote:
funni people in the world and created only for talking is Eritrea. You are now free buildyour country instead of talking 24 hrs - and cleaning and washing the cars in europe and Asia - because you have no education - the Derg regime not allow you to learn so you have to work the most rabbish work - like Bangladesh in saudi Arabia - bye
you missed a spot on that camel, and oohhh you got soap in his eyes?? you may loose ur head for that.talkative ABEED!
comanDonkey_belg ium

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jun 9, 2012
wedi berad wrote:
funni people in the world and created only for talking is Eritrea. You are now free buildyour country instead of talking 24 hrs - and cleaning and washing the cars in europe and Asia - because you have no education - the Derg regime not allow you to learn so you have to work the most rabbish work - like Bangladesh in saudi Arabia - bye
Better to work than beg. But I guess 'feed the children' is something u pride yourself in, from generation to generation, It's the same thing. Starve, beg ferenji, starve, beg ferenji. What a vicious cycle.
Seble

Ethiopia

#15 Jun 9, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Even jesus washed his disciples feet. If I may ask tho, why do you even have toilets? Dont you have food shortage in ethiopia or is feed the hungry and we are the world songs a scam ?
Of all people, an Eritrean talking about food shortage in Ethiopia is so ironic. Yes, there are food shortages in Ethiopia from time to time as every other country whose economy is dependent on agriculture. But at least we Ethiopians recognize our problems, and are doing our best to tackle them, while the Eritrean government and some arrogant Eritreans like you live in a fairy tail world of prosperity despite the lives of the vast majority of Eritreans is deteriorating each day. 

Personally, as a person who lived in the capital city my whole my life, I have never experienced any hunger, but the starvation of my people particularly in rural regions concerns me. On the other hand, you Eritreans who live in the diaspora and fill your stomachs by being servants to white men don't give a damn about your own people. As a matter of fact, I have nothing but love for our Eritrean sisters and brothers living in Eritrea. It is only your types of obnoxious , azzholes who think they are any better than the rest of Africans that I despise. 
Seble

Ethiopia

#16 Jun 9, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Im like allen iverson when it comes to practice, I get my practice from white girls and I get converts from ethiopian chicks to love eritrean dick religiously.
White women want Allen Iverson  because he is rich, famous and handsome. On the other hand, you are a NOBODY. What kind of white woman (or any woman) want to come near a nobody?
newuser

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
comanDonkey_belgium wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to work than beg. But I guess 'feed the children' is something u pride yourself in, from generation to generation, It's the same thing. Starve, beg ferenji, starve, beg ferenji. What a vicious cycle.
Lolol that is hilarious they way you put it lolol im peeing my pants rightnow lolol aww man I had my laugh till next week ...I hope im not the only one finding this funny, even if I was ethiopian I wouldn't miss out on this healthy humor
newuser

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Seble wrote:
<quoted text>Of all people, an Eritrean talking about food shortage in Ethiopia is so ironic. Yes, there are food shortages in Ethiopia from time to time as every other country whose economy is dependent on agriculture. But at least we Ethiopians recognize our problems, and are doing our best to tackle them, while the Eritrean government and some arrogant Eritreans like you live in a fairy tail world of prosperity despite the lives of the vast majority of Eritreans is deteriorating each day. 
Personally, as a person who lived in the capital city my whole my life, I have never experienced any hunger, but the starvation of my people particularly in rural regions concerns me. On the other hand, you Eritreans who live in the diaspora and fill your stomachs by being servants to white men don't give a damn about your own people. As a matter of fact, I have nothing but love for our Eritrean sisters and brothers living in Eritrea. It is only your types of obnoxious , azzholes who think they are any better than the rest of Africans that I despise. 
Look if we eritrean need help with food then we will sing we are the world, western countries are dying to force spoon feed us...why dont they take what we rejected and give it to you since you admit there is food shortage in ethiopia...we have plenty of fish in that billion mile long coast of redsea to feed us...if you had a long shore like eritrea then you would know how similar we are to jesus disciples..we got food, were just short on waiters, u know anybody that are looking for a job in ethiopia?
newuser

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2012
Seble wrote:
<quoted text>White women want Allen Iverson  because he is rich, famous and handsome. On the other hand, you are a NOBODY. What kind of white woman (or any woman) want to come near a nobody?
Women and sports? Cute. I was talking about allen iverson missing practice. Im a very handsome and irresistible eritrean man just like most eritreans, white woman have to be a full blown tough dike lesbian to not want to leave her husband and children to have just one night with an eritrean man. Sorry you look at them like they are god to you but they look at us like god they way they drop on their and go to work. You know what say,''once you go eritrean your vigina start seeing'' its true, there is something about that make woman all over the word secretary touch themselves in sensitive aroused areas. Wish I knew what it was but as eritreans we learn to adapt and just deal with it, nobody said life was fair.

“love to love men.”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2012
I think Eritrean men are cute and Ethiopian men are cute also. But I only like men from addis ababa. They just more excepting I think. And you can have more fun with kids from addis no matter there background. My ex boyfriend is from addis he was hot. Gosh I miss him. Lol. No I don't. Jk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 5 hr ras mike 2,515
Counselling Reeyot Alemu 9 hr Walelign 4
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Fri Habeshas are black 45
3wks without Walelgn comments, amazing! Brother... Jul 30 QA 4 Walelegn 9
could u guys list for me best Ethiopian Names? (Sep '08) Jul 29 Luv_duv 115
Interogation of Dr.Haile Fida from Ewnetu Sime (Dec '13) Jul 27 John 25
Poll War between Tigray and Amhara, who would win? (Aug '13) Jul 27 John 38
More from around the web