3. Gonder
4. Addisaba
5. Harrar
6. Debere Markos
7. debre Birhan
8.Nazret
9. Jijiga
10.?
Jegnaw is at the top of the dirtiest people.
jegnaw

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
htt wrote:
<quoted text>Jegnaw is at the top of the dirtiest people.
What is ur city up there dummy. just put ur list, if not just get out.
pilatos

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
JEGNAW wrote:
1. Jimma
2. Dessie
3. Gonder
4. Addisaba
5. Harrar
6. Debere Markos
7. debre Birhan
8.Nazret
9. Jijiga
10.?
MEKELE?
jegnaw

Fremont, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
pilatos wrote:
<quoted text> MEKELE?
Are you retarded, Mekele is now one of the best cities in Ethiopia thanx to "effort" investments.
jegnaw

Fremont, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Not sure why Alamudi doesn't invest in Dessie, he is from wello. I guess no money to be made in this highland city.
jegnaw

Fremont, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Gonder is such disappointment. Jimma is such a mess I can't even begin to talk about it. The Oromos has messed it up. I lived there as a kid. Harrar also is in despair, knowing how much Harraris love their city, they have done nothing to lift it up. Needs drainage for solid and liquid waste. Hard to imagine people still carry shit pales every morning. No matter what you say, Addisaba is becoming Sao Paulo of Brazil, or Calcotta of India..... one huge jumble of mess. You can't even clean up Addisaba even if you tried, the city has to be abandoned.
pilatos

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
jegnaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded, Mekele is now one of the best cities in Ethiopia thanx to "effort" investments.
AGAME RELAX
jegnaw

Fremont, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
pilatos wrote:
<quoted text>AGAME RELAX
I ain't agame dummy, far from it, lolz
ethiopia

Europe

#10 Jul 20, 2012
1.Mekele 2.Adwa 3.Adigrat 4.Axum Etc.Difficut For Living B/c Dryland There 's No Water & Green Area.Simple Desert City Ppl Living Like Benduins.LENEGERU NISU SEW LEMEHON DEGIMO WUHA YASFERGAL.yene mesfert wuha new.
Yoni

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#11 Jul 20, 2012
The number one dirty city in the world is Addisababa

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

#12 Jul 20, 2012
JEGNAW wrote:
1. Jimma
2. Dessie
3. Gonder
4. Addisaba
5. Harrar
6. Debere Markos
7. debre Birhan
8.Nazret
9. Jijiga
10.?
i bet jijiga is much betta than ur fkd up mekele sh*t u homocrap fk u nd addis ababa is improving

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

#13 Jul 20, 2012
viva jijiga,ogaden nd go 2 hell wid ur stupid leader u agame fk
Gee 17

Stafford, VA

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Mekelle and Bahir-Darare are my favorite major cities from the north. They both are clean and modern.

Dessie, Gonder and Debre Markosm remain largely underdeveloped. Sanitation is such a big problem.
Bekele

Ethiopia

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Adis is the only city where every body is allowed to pee on the street. It such a dirty city. Even the mayor of addis pees on the street right behind mazegeja bet. In the dirty city people are getting sick of Astma and cancer. Guys for healthy life move out from this stingy city and start living in rural areas for clean air
Hakim

Ethiopia

#16 Jul 20, 2012
I don't get why Jegnaw list all the cities as dirties.What is your criteria? have recently visited some of them? There are lots of improvements.Awassa tops every city in Ethiopia replacing Dire.Dire has somehow gone down.Nazreth ,Dessie,Gondar and Harrare has shown lots of progress.
Hakim

Ethiopia

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Sanitation,sewerage and lack of enough roads are some of the biggest problems in every city in Ethiopia.If Jegnaw is comparing them with the US cities,it makes little sense.
Dagi

Berwick, Australia

#18 Jul 21, 2012
I haven't been to many Ethiopian cities, but some of the places I have been to like Adis Abeba and Dessie are disgusting to say the least. The likes of Mekelle and Bahir Dar are clean and beautiful.
Dagi

Berwick, Australia

#19 Jul 21, 2012
ethiopia wrote:
1.Mekele 2.Adwa 3.Adigrat 4.Axum Etc.Difficut For Living B/c Dryland There 's No Water & Green Area.Simple Desert City Ppl Living Like Benduins.LENEGERU NISU SEW LEMEHON DEGIMO WUHA YASFERGAL.yene mesfert wuha new.
... and yet you left your supposedly green and livable land to clean toilets in America (just like someone from Adwa, Axum etc...)
Hakim

Ethiopia

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Dagi wrote:
I haven't been to many Ethiopian cities, but some of the places I have been to like Adis Abeba and Dessie are disgusting to say the least. The likes of Mekelle and Bahir Dar are clean and beautiful.
The problem with those of you coming from abroad is you will be inconrasts as you arrived in Addis since almost all the cities of the bigger economy countries are in no contrast with those of ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi 6 hr Walelign 2
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) Tue trq 65
Amhara liberation front. (Jul '12) Mon Sam1982 92
Where did the word "ethiopia" come from? (Nov '08) May 23 Sade Superior 114
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) May 23 Sade Superior 2,409
Ethiopia is the silliest country in Africa May 22 Walelign 1
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) May 22 trq 65
More from around the web