Watch and disseminate!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Jan 19, 2013
NitroEthiopians wrote:
The Evil Tyrant Melese Zenawi documentary part 2 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3WSnAFTxStUXX
Watch and disseminate!
You and Prof Almariam are making money on an obvious stories even ordinary men and women of Ethiopia know about Meles and EPRDF. It's a corrupt way of enriching yourselves wiping your crocodile tears as if you care for Ethiopians other than your single-minded egos to make it big.
cba

Europe

#3 Jan 19, 2013
NitroEthiopians wrote:
The Evil Tyrant Melese Zenawi documentary part 2 of 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3WSnAFTxStUXX
Watch and disseminate!
dissemination of talks and dreams is yours.Licence and patents is yours.Talking and dissemination of trashes is not fit to us.
Mengue

Smyrna, GA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>You and Prof Almariam are making money on an obvious stories even ordinary men and women of Ethiopia know about Meles and EPRDF. It's a corrupt way of enriching yourselves wiping your crocodile tears as if you care for Ethiopians other than your single-minded egos to make it big.
CHEGARAM HODAM! WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THE DEAD BODIES YOU SEE IN THE FILM?????????? THESE ARE GOD CREATED PEOPLE THAT TPLF WOYANE FACIST KILLED

NITRO WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR EXPOSING AND COMPILLING ; AND WEther he makes moeny on it or not, what is in the hell your business????? He is getting ethiopians money obvisously not yours chigaram tigre woyane! WHY DID YOU GENOCIDE THOSE INNOCENT FAMILIES??????????

EGNZIBEHER MEATUN YAWURDEBACHEW, I HATE YOU TIGRAI WOYANE, HATE YOU AND WE WILL FIGHT YOU TILL WE DIE
Mengue

Smyrna, GA

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Nitro I have distributed this video to all my foreigners friends so they can pass it around ..one of my friend who is an english lawyer, cried wathing it !! This is excellent proof of meles genocides filmed, documented! Excellent work!

DEATH TO WOYANE! ALL ETHIOPIANS SHARE THIS VIDEO TO THE WORLD , THE WORLD HAS TO SEE THE CRIMES OF THE SO CALLED visionary meles , the NAZI FURHER!!
GeeL17

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Coward Neftegnas Keep on cryin From yo hidin Place <cyber Warriors<!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 20, 2013
By the way there video will also have an English subtitle so look out for that.
GeeL17

Brussels, Belgium

#8 Jan 20, 2013
NitroEthiopians wrote:
geeL17 keeep it up U are Just doin a good job Bro! TX 2ya Hard worck all Woyanne rats across the Glob are pissin in thier pants lollololViVa ESAT YeQurT Qen Lijoch Ayeeeeeeee!!!!
Ethiopiawi

Smyrna, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
NitroEthiopians wrote:
You are a true ethiopian NITRO FOR EVER! ENEZIN AGAZE WOYANE KENE GOUDIFACHEW SIGALETU MAYET , IT IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT! ETHIOPIANS ALL HANDS AND CONTINUE TO PRESS ON...LET US CONTINUE ENDEW ZENDIRO ENESSUN ASSABEDEN NEW KE SILTAN YE MENABAREREW! Meles agame kochacha ye ergo zenb, ertrawi aylut ethiopiawi, merz esst Ethiopia lay chero hede! WORADA BANDA, YE ASKARI LIDG LEBA WONBEDE DURIGYE, ENDEW HOW CAN HE ORDER A MASSIVE GENOCIDE OF INNOCENT KIDS ?????????? DEMO ESUN BELO BALE RAYE, and woyane is building a musueolum, i hope a kamikaze will blow it !
Ethiopiawi

Smyrna, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
NitroEthiopians wrote:
look out bitcha? copy eyadereku be yebotaw new yemessetew,hope it is on sale ESAT online...ETHIOPIA must get it in DVD via Eritrea:-) woyane nightmare HULU MEBETEN ALEBET BETELEY TIGRAI WUST so they can see the horror of NAZI FUHRER legese zenawi! This man should HAVE BEEN brought in Hague (postmoterm ) because Ethiopia will never never forget. Azeb Gola will pay for that ...she said "ahun yemefenebet guize new" AFTER MELES death indeed, i agree with her on that end...get ready leba azeb , fetenaw bizu new : fire is on its way!
Tariku

Ethiopia

#11 Jan 21, 2013
We are sick and tired of hearing about Meles Zebdawi. We are very happy that he is dead. But it seems he doesn't even want us to be happy after he is dead!
black lion

Powder Springs, GA

#12 Feb 17, 2013
WHERE IS CARLITO THESE DAYS?????????? YETCHEN VIDEO AYTO AFU TEZEGA...GENA MEN AYTO THIS IS JUST 1 OF THE GENOCIDE GENA GENA

TIGRE WHERE ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MELES RAYE??? YOU SEE YOUR MASTER EVIL MELES KILLED ALL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE ...MORE TO COME OUT! GETAYE Egeziaber endew endet lamesgeneh le ESAT...
Hezbollah

Montréal, Canada

#13 Jun 28, 2014
The dwarf agame is now burning in hell. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell'em ezana zi axumito runs it. 44 min Z-ETHIOPIAN 4
Odious Debt (Dec '13) 2 hr Observer 24
DO NOT Trust White Devil Parasites; NO Devaluat... 2 hr Observer 12
Russians are the Good Guys, 5 Billion are on th... Thu True 2
June 28 1914/June 28 1919-Assassination of Arch... (Jun '13) Thu Observer 60
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) Thu Onee Love 236
Arabs saying the word '' habasha'' - is that o... (Aug '12) Thu ethio 53
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••