Kenyans are beautiful

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
ZamZam

Djibouti

#1 Aug 3, 2011
When people talk about East African beauty, they often mention Ethiopians and Somalis, but never mention Kenya. Why? I have been to Kenya many times, and I have to say they are some beautiful people their. I also love the diversity in Kenya. It's truly a beautiful place. The Massai and Kikuyus, and people from the coastal areas are especially gorgeous among others.

Since: Jun 12

Europe

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Its true Some tribes in Kenya look stunning.Especially the Eastern Bantus like Kikuyus and Meru.Proud to be Kenyan.
The Real lol

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, well i like very dark skinned women you appear to have more than us.

“Virgin for sale”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 9, 2013
MachineGan wrote:
Its true Some tribes in Kenya look stunning.Especially the Eastern Bantus like Kikuyus and Meru.Proud to be Kenyan.
Kenyans who live east coast along Indian ocean are beautiful like people from Mombasa. The only reason they are beautiful is cuz they are mixed with Arabs and Indians.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Kenyans are one of the most amazing people I met.
Diaspora

Oslo, Norway

#7 Feb 10, 2013
The beauty of Kenya is diversity but they are becoming more hostile to others recently. Somalis who been contributing to economy of Nairobi city are fleeing to Mogadishu by the hundrends.
BTW, I have never been to Kenya, I heard it is very unsafe place especially at night. The problem is poverty, not that they are more criminal than others
hoa girl

Boston, MA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
kenya are ugly in the world. they are bantu. bantu are ugly.

the world beautiful peoplea are HOA
hoa girl

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
Kenyans are one of the most amazing people I met.
lair,.........

Europe

#10 Feb 10, 2013
hoa girl wrote:
kenya are ugly in the world. they are bantu. bantu are ugly.
the world beautiful peoplea are HOA
You sound retarded..and insecure.Maybe its you who is ugly.You need to visit Mt Kenya and Kenyan coast bantus n realize they are lighter skinned than most somalis.
hoa girl

Boston, MA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
MachineGan wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound retarded..and insecure.Maybe its you who is ugly.You need to visit Mt Kenya and Kenyan coast bantus n realize they are lighter skinned than most somalis.
i live for six month in
south b Nairobi kenya. you guys are ugly. that is the turth
Harari

Netherlands

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Kenya is filled with ugly negroes, I have never seen a light skinned Bantu or a beautiful Kenyan, they are just ugly people.

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Harari wrote:
Kenya is filled with ugly negroes, I have never seen a light skinned Bantu or a beautiful Kenyan, they are just ugly people.
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/odito... does she look ugly to you ? you have no idea how diverse Kenyans are. The so called Swahili people who live on Kenyan coast are Muslims and mixed with Arabs and Indians long time ago. They are beautiful my friend. This explains why some harari look different too.
hoa girl

Boston, MA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/odito... does she look ugly to you ? you have no idea how diverse Kenyans are. The so called Swahili people who live on Kenyan coast are Muslims and mixed with Arabs and Indians long time ago. They are beautiful my friend. This explains why some harari look different too.
i think you are bantu
Harari

Netherlands

#15 Feb 10, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Shabian, stop exaggerating!

Kenyans are among the ugliest people in the world, they have a deformed faces and very dark skin, big flat noses and kinky hair.

Europe

#17 Feb 10, 2013
HOA and Harari are most probably uglies with esteem issues.Thats why they need to insult others just to feel good about themselves.They have never travelled to Kenyan coast or central Kenya to see some light skinned bantus like kikuyus n swahili.So guys just bear with their ignorance.
PS. South B is mostly inhabited by somalis.So most probably she was mistaking ugly somalis for bantu.

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Harari wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyans are among the ugliest people in the world, they have a deformed faces and very dark skin, big flat noses and kinky hair.
My point is not all of them. At least they don't practice these things " The removal of the clitoris and labia and the sewing up of the vagina, leaving only a small opening for urine and menstrual blood" that is what harari people do.

Europe

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Harari wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you just described yourself.Go on,bitch.We are listening.

Europe

#20 Feb 10, 2013
hoa girl wrote:
<quoted text> i live for six month in
south b Nairobi kenya. you guys are ugly. that is the turth
South B is a somali dominated area.So are you saying your fellow somalis are ugly?
Harari

Netherlands

#21 Feb 10, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is not all of them. At least they don't practice these things " The removal of the clitoris and labia and the sewing up of the vagina, leaving only a small opening for urine and menstrual blood" that is what harari people do.
You are a kuffar, don't talk to me.
Harari

Netherlands

#22 Feb 10, 2013
MachineGan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you just described yourself.Go on,bitch.We are listening.
You are retarded monkey, why don't you show us pictures of beautiful Kenyan, an example? the whole world knows kenyans are ugly people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what will happen to Tigrays plunder & loot front? 30 min gebayo 22
Why do countries dislike Somalis? 2 hr AncientSomaliWarr... 17
For Ethiopians, the image of Gurage is listro leba 4 hr Walelign 1
ETHIOPIA. God bless you. 4 hr Walelign 51
Were words fail, MUSIC SPEACKS. 7 hr Zewdi 20
the inferior tigres with big complex 8 hr Walelign 9
Why EPRDF will win the 2015 election. 8 hr regassa 22
More from around the web