To profit out of conflict?

To profit out of conflict?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

trk

Ethiopia

#1 Dec 1, 2012
These days there is at least an article on some website about the Nile river and the GERD;and the ineviatability of conflict b/n Egypt and Ethiopia!What is this ill prophesy about? To profit out of the conflict and distruction?
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resou...
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Some journalists are secret employees of civil American futures interest groups as well as zionist in America, as well as governemnt intelligence services like the CIA, MI5/6, MOSAD, who work for the destabilization of former colonies in Africa and Asia.
trk

Ethiopia

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Alex wrote:
Some journalists are secret employees of civil American futures interest groups as well as zionist in America, as well as governemnt intelligence services like the CIA, MI5/6, MOSAD, who work for the destabilization of former colonies in Africa and Asia.
I think journalists want to sell through such attention grabing articles but I don't think those security service agents have any interest in fostering animosity! What would they benefit? To come up with more terrorists?

On top of all I think there are some racists who by no means wants the development of black Africa (who think blacks are an inferior human race) and thus want the dominance of Egypt on the Nile issue Such as some guy called Adel Darwish!
http://youtu.be/V0Xv2XhAAL4

We also have some fools of our own in the opposition political circle(those in the Diaspora) who think that they will gain if war breaks out b/n Egypt and Ethiopia.
http://indepthafrica.com/ethiopia-eprdf-embro...
Look what Robele wishes for:
http://indepthafrica.com/ethiopia-likely-war-...
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#4 Dec 1, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text> I think journalists want to sell through such attention grabing articles but I don't think those security service agents have any interest in fostering animosity! What would they benefit? To come up with more terrorists?
On top of all I think there are some racists who by no means wants the development of black Africa (who think blacks are an inferior human race) and thus want the dominance of Egypt on the Nile issue Such as some guy called Adel Darwish!
http://youtu.be/V0Xv2XhAAL4
We also have some fools of our own in the opposition political circle(those in the Diaspora) who think that they will gain if war breaks out b/n Egypt and Ethiopia.
I now know that you are TPLF cadre and fully acknowledge TPLF came to power thru the above secret service organizations of the three countries mentioned and American Futures NGOs. By extension, you are an agent of these organizations. From your posts, I will know what their currents missions are. keep posting.
trk

Ethiopia

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I now know that you are TPLF cadre and fully acknowledge TPLF came to power thru the above secret service organizations of the three countries mentioned and American Futures NGOs. By extension, you are an agent of these organizations. From your posts, I will know what their currents missions are. keep posting.
I have a dream! One day my little....! I always dream of a democratic Ethiopia where in free and fair elections will be conducted to impower the deservedly with clear agenda to serve the Ethiopian public and lead the country in her journey to prosperity! But I hate political opportunists! Political opportunists dream of their own self esteem as Prime ministers or presidents and don't care about national interests.I am sorry to break it to you but I found some of those diaspora politicians to be opportunists.Very recently one respected politician replied to his enterviewer as Ethiopia not being a place suitable for longterm investment but advised to think of going and snatching some dollars in the shortterm.Where is the nationalism? Fighting for democracy, equality and justice is something while working against the national interests of the country is a different matter.You may be affraid to live and contribute in some way in once own country but bad omen on your country clearly tells what you are up to! Just the Amharic saying 'Ene kemotku serdo ayebkel'.Let's learn from patriots like Mandela who spend half of his life in prison to fight the injustice with out violence.Is there any politician willing to pay such a sacrifice? I doubt it!
Robele Abbabiya's article and many others is no different! First stand to be true nationalists before wanting to empower oneself!
Teddy

UK

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Tplf thugs and their supporters are profiting from wars because that's the only way they have to divert ethiopian attention and stay in power longer to loot more wealth for greater tigrays. Woyane, we are coming home to shoot you down!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Agreed 100%
trk

Ethiopia

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Alex wrote:
Agreed 100%
Guys this is the problem we have in Ethiopian politics! Categorising either to this or that group! I only want to see and read the good news of my motherland! Fyi today Adam1 Wind power project that generates 51MW is enagurated! What else can a nationalist want other than this?
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#9 Dec 1, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Guys this is the problem we have in Ethiopian politics! Categorising either to this or that group! I only want to see and read the good news of my motherland! Fyi today Adam1 Wind power project that generates 51MW is enagurated! What else can a nationalist want other than this?
Why did TPLF rebelled against Mengistu's dictatorship and refused to negotiate a roundtable negotiation to end civil war so that famine, hunger and poverty can be dealt with in Tigray and Ethiopia? No denying the fact TPLF was the only front known to masterminded the killing of ordinary Tigrays at Hawzen. It sluaghtered many Tigrays perhaps more than the Derg itself on grounds of suspicion against and betrayal of the TPLF. Of course, power, but what else? TPLF thought the Derg was criminal responsible for many deaths of Ethiopians and secondly, TPLF's political views are non-negotiable. Some views still persist that it was to seperate Tigray and Eritrea from Ethiopia.
Robel Ababiya, I don't like him too. His writeups are shalower compared to the other academics, perhaps he is a construction worker. Also, I don't like him because I feel he is imaturely 'pick up your gun' type.
In his articles links you provided, he is at his best with well planned articles of topic, body of facts with reernces and quotes and conclusions. I have not known so composed and organized. But, where no one can fault him is his ethusiasm for the progess and reform of the oppressive TPLF system of despotic governance that continues to knock down Ethiopians.
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Read it as "perhaps because he is a construction worker".
trk

Ethiopia

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Alex wrote:
Read it as "perhaps because he is a construction worker".
LOL! He could be! I can't speak for TPLF for I don't know that much of their political program when they were in the bush but I think we need tolerance and stability for the uneducated mass has been the victim! I don't think our problems will go away with another round of violence!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#12 Dec 1, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! He could be! I can't speak for TPLF for I don't know that much of their political program when they were in the bush but I think we need tolerance and stability for the uneducated mass has been the victim! I don't think our problems will go away with another round of violence!
It doesn' matter what you believe or any other TPLF sympathasizers. primitive TPLF will leave office by violence. The only force it believes in.
trk

Ethiopia

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn' matter what you believe or any other TPLF sympathasizers. primitive TPLF will leave office by violence. The only force it believes in.
Mengedun cherq yaderglachhu!
Kibrom

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Dec 1, 2012
trk wrote:
These days there is at least an article on some website about the Nile river and the GERD;and the ineviatability of conflict b/n Egypt and Ethiopia!What is this ill prophesy about? To profit out of the conflict and distruction?
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resou...
They say in the west,
lead people to error, then exploit their errors.
That is a standard operating procedure in the west where there are no moral considerations.
This propaganda regarding the nile and the dam is not without a reason or a number of reasons. They tend to perpetuate or escalate conflicts in the non-western world for various reasons such as preventing them from becoming competitors by keeping them poor, weak, divided and underdeveloped. Therefore they have to be against projects like this dam. Was not that the real reason why world bank and imf refused to finance projects along the nile the last several decades ? Dont tell me it was because of pressure from egypt and arabs.
But if you woyanes are serious about building the dam you have to be prepared for war and should convince egypt that should it start war it will be the loser. You can achieve that by strengthening unity within the country by abolishing §39 and dissolving the killils. Otherwise egypt could easily manipulate the division in ethiopia and frustrate the completion of the dam. The present situation in ethiopia is favourable to egypt and the article from the diaspora is justified. If you guys are really serious about the dam you must end your divisive policy or egypt will come and get you.
trk

Ethiopia

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Kibrom wrote:
<quoted text>
They say in the west,
That is a standard operating procedure in the west where there are no moral considerations.
This propaganda regarding the nile and the dam is not without a reason or a number of reasons. They tend to perpetuate or escalate conflicts in the non-western world for various reasons such as preventing them from becoming competitors by keeping them poor, weak, divided and underdeveloped. Therefore they have to be against projects like this dam. Was not that the real reason why world bank and imf refused to finance projects along the nile the last several decades ? Dont tell me it was because of pressure from egypt and arabs.
That is a plausible explanation!
Kibrom wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you woyanes are serious about building the dam you have to be prepared for war and should convince egypt that should it start war it will be the loser.
I amn't A TPLF member! and I think Egyptians are not that irrational to go to war! They have recently expressed their concern in that it is the amount of water that will flow down to Egypt by the time the dam is filling up which could be solved technically!
Kibrom wrote:
<quoted text>
You can achieve that by strengthening unity within the country by abolishing §39 and dissolving the killils. Otherwise egypt could easily manipulate the division in ethiopia and frustrate the completion of the dam. The present situation in ethiopia is favourable to egypt and the article from the diaspora is justified. If you guys are really serious about the dam you must end your divisive policy or egypt will come and get you.
Do you think redrawing the internal boundaries will bring the desired unity? How far are we sure that there is no unity with in the country? Do you think the people in the country is that irrational to compromise his longterm benefits? Article 39 can be put to discussion! while the party in the leadership of the country may have to seek for consensus among the political units and parties!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Kibrom wrote:
<quoted text>
They say in the west,
But if you woyanes are serious about building the dam you have to be prepared for war and should convince egypt that should it start war it will be the loser. You can achieve that by strengthening unity within the country by abolishing §39 and dissolving the killils. Otherwise egypt could easily manipulate the division in ethiopia and frustrate the completion of the dam. The present situation in ethiopia is favourable to egypt and the article from the diaspora is justified. If you guys are really serious about the dam you must end your divisive policy or egypt will come and get you.
Enemy caught red-handed. You are working to destabilize Ethiopia.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Dec 2, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text> We also have some fools of our own in the opposition political circle(those in the Diaspora) who think that they will gain if war breaks out b/n Egypt and Ethiopia.
Those "fools" in the diaspora are lost souls. They have sold their souls to the Egyptians through Eritrea for 40 sillver dollars.
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "fools" in the diaspora are lost souls. They have sold their souls to the Egyptians through Eritrea for 40 sillver dollars.
Thug, you like rubbishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gondar by TPLF. (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 91
Why are Ethiopians and somali so racist toward... (Apr '13) 9 hr Anonymous 137
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) 17 hr Thirstin 4 Knowledge 30
Ethiopia Muslim clubs in diaspora Sat Walelign 3
14 African Countries Pay Colonial Tax Sat Anonymous 6
Are Amharas Cushitic? I read that there is real... Jul 20 Walelign 12
Walelign: Preparing to become a future politician Jul 19 Walelign 8
More from around the web