Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

what wrote:
ethiopians are really low
how u gonna sell ur own sister to other races?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
no wonder all their females despise them and run off with other races
ethiopian men are just like weak asian men who smile to the white man while the white man fuks the shit out of his women and kids
So, fool what is your point or is it just to satisfy your ego and to show the rest of us, how much you hate? As privileged refugee, who is now is lucky enough to have escaped death, pray to your allah or strap a bomb on your back and blow up some innocent people and in the process, get you allotted 72 virgins in paradise as mohamed promised. Just imagine the wonderful days you gonna have in paradise.
getu

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

what wrote:
you worthless ethiopian you better admitt that Ethiopia has become the Thailand of Africa in terms of selling their Girls to the highest bidder.
yo tyrone is gonna bone 7 floors of ethiopia booty
From the way you write, I can see you must be an Eri. obsessed. Seems, you could not get back BADEME, hence you are talking shit now. Coward, come and get it

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

what wrote:
ethiopian men are just like weak asian men who smile to the white man while the white man fuks the shit out of his women and kids
So youí all done with bashing our beautiful women and now its Ethiopian men turn. What else you can have to talk about? You nation is cripple from birth, so I donít blame you for going nuts here.
It seems like Eritrea needs to be given back to Italia, since none of her people are capable of leading this tiny nation out of her misery.
I am sure Italians would TREAT you better than your dictator; at least they built ASSmera While you retard destroying every good things Eritrea has for the last 18 years.
djibouti Abdul Azim

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

what wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh a poor Aidtiopian women.bye bye.........
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Yes they are,I work with these busters 5 days a week and I can't stand thier p.unk as.ses.If you challenge them to a fight,they will go to a supervisor to snitch on you.I've been told that in thier culture snitching is common and is not looked down on.Well,to all you weenie Dumbyopians my momma always told me not to tattle tail.I saw on youtube how those Eritreans whooped the Ethiopians ass in a border war...and the most intriuging thing about the conflict was that it was 5 million Eritreans versus 80 million Ethiopians.This kind of sounds like...when the Mexicans and my fellow Black Americans engage in race riots through out the California prisons,in which the Mexicans out number the Blacks (4 to 1)but as usual the Brotha's always come out on top by using pure strength and boxing skills....and sometimes the Mexicans alli up with the White Arian brothers,and they still get served.Now the Mexicans and white boys are formidible foes in these institutions,so how do you Ethiopian cowards think you would fare in a match up with the Brotha's in the free world?I'd say you would get knocked the f.uck out!!

“Love Conquers All”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

^ i can smell your ghetto crackhead you are a low class criminal monkey who would sell his own sister. african american men are the lowest scum on earth. atleast ethiopians have tradtion and culture.. what is your tradition except to serve tea to the white man?

dont forget ethiopians are the masters of your master (the white man)
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

The only thing you can smell,is the sh.it that you wiped off your as.s with your left bare hand.See this is what you Dumyopians do, in your Ethiopian slums.You don't have modern toilets in your Mud Huts.You savages do not use toilet paper...instead you wipe your nasty as.ses with your hands.While flies are landing on your dirty lips and in your mouth.Don't you filthy Dumyopians know that every time a fly lands on human flesh it sh.its?Your whole Country is not a ghetto it's a slum.I would rather live in any ghetto in America than to live in a slum in Ethiopia,with your unpaved dirt roads,no landfills,war with your nieghbors no food rampate hepatitis A an E.
Selling my sister is not a known practice in America,especially in the Black American community,but in Africa it is a known practice to sell not only your sister but to enslave or sell any random Ethiopian in Africa.You can sit behind your computer and be a cyber coward if that's what make's you feel like your tuff...but face to face you Dumbyopian's won't say sh.it- Cuz you know I would slap the taste out of your mouth.Ethiopian men are the biggest pu-ssies on earth,you don't have enough courage to step to any Black American..and don't get it twisted we are not Eritreans fool-and your not in East Africa.Your so called culture is bland,lame and uncivilized.You bastards come to America to try to mimic our hip hop culture,you Dumbyopians want to be like us,dance like us dress like us sing like us,but you can't because your the inferior talentless race.You goat eating cheetah chasing marathon running skinny cowards are not Master to anyone.Your too illiterate too lead.Your the inferior fly trap Dumbyopians from the Thorn of Africa.You come from one of the poorest country in the world.Ethiopia has accepted the most aid in history,your ces-pool country wouldn'r exisist if it was'nt for the rest of the world feeding your illiterate people.Now go back and suck on your father's d.ick b.itch!!
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Dumbyopian men are Biotch's.Fuckin cowards you punk ass refugee's need to take your begging asses back to addis ababa and shit in your rivers like your fellow dumbyopians do you filthy bastards.
neftegna

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

IT WAS the ethiopian man who first kicked the white man to death at ADWA while your forefathers were wiping white man's ass getting lashed all the time.

THE ethiopian man is different......He is organized and believes in a just fight. He wont raise his arm unless he is sure to kill YOU. Petty fights are for you....real fights for HIM.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

neftegna wrote:
IT WAS the ethiopian man who first kicked the white man to death at ADWA while your forefathers were wiping white man's ass getting lashed all the time.
THE ethiopian man is different......He is organized and believes in a just fight. He wont raise his arm unless he is sure to kill YOU. Petty fights are for you....real fights for HIM.
----------
1.The (Ethi)Dummyopian man is too light in the ass to kick anyone to death.His only alternatives is to pick up a gun to save his life.
2.Give me one name of any Black American that has wipe'd a white mans ass?
3.Yes,the Dummyopian man is diiferent,he's and insecure uncivilized savage....and if the Dummyopian man was so organized why is his Ethiopia so dysfunctional,chaoatic an it's leaders are so incompetent?This has been the case for over 200 years,famine,wars with neighbors and mismanagement of world aid.
4.You believe in a just fight huh?Well try opressing an raising your hand to a Black American oppose to oppresing an raising your hand to a Eritrean....we will then see Ethiopian men being shipped back to Ethiopia in 6x3 wooden caskets.The only good Ethiopian man is a dead ethiopian man fuckn cowards!
Getente 18

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Mrsollo wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
1.The (Ethi)Dummyopian man is too light in the ass to kick anyone to death.His only alternatives is to pick up a gun to save his life.
2.Give me one name of any Black American that has wipe'd a white mans ass?
3.Yes,the Dummyopian man is diiferent,he's and insecure uncivilized savage....and if the Dummyopian man was so organized why is his Ethiopia so dysfunctional,chaoatic an it's leaders are so incompetent?This has been the case for over 200 years,famine,wars with neighbors and mismanagement of world aid.
4.You believe in a just fight huh?Well try opressing an raising your hand to a Black American oppose to oppresing an raising your hand to a Eritrean....we will then see Ethiopian men being shipped back to Ethiopia in 6x3 wooden caskets.The only good Ethiopian man is a dead ethiopian man fuckn cowards!
dude, are you lost your mind? do you think we give a sh8t about what a worthless shabia pig has to say? we are Ethiopians, your worst nightmares, we are there to show you how it feels to have a real fight ...just wait and see, your mom will be buried alive.
cheap aidsopians

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

sick nasty ppl

Mrsolo1

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Getente 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, are you lost your mind? do you think we give a sh8t about what a worthless shabia pig has to say? we are Ethiopians, your worst nightmares, we are there to show you how it feels to have a real fight ...just wait and see, your mom will be buried alive.
----------
You mean(dude ^have^ you lost your mind?If your going to address me,make sure you form a proper sentence.It's obvious that you fall into that 60% of illiterate Ethiopian's.Your right-Ethiopians's are the Worlds worst nightmare,not because the World fears you,it's because the World continues to send aid to your third world dysfunctional,savage country...with no sense of gratification for our good deed's.I say no more aid or asylum for the incompetent Ethiopia.A real fight huh?You bas.tards couldn't even defeat those few Eritreans,so why do you think you can fight us?This is a fight you do not want,it would be your worst nightmare.You Dummyopian's are all talk an no action,no one fears your weak p.unk a.ss
getu

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Mrsolo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
You mean(dude ^have^ you lost your mind?If your going to address me,make sure you form a proper sentence.It's obvious that you fall into that 60% of illiterate Ethiopian's.Your right-Ethiopians's are the Worlds worst nightmare,not because the World fears you,it's because the World continues to send aid to your third world dysfunctional,savage country...with no sense of gratification for our good deed's.I say no more aid or asylum for the incompetent Ethiopia.A real fight huh?You bas.tards couldn't even defeat those few Eritreans,so why do you think you can fight us?This is a fight you do not want,it would be your worst nightmare.You Dummyopian's are all talk an no action,no one fears your weak p.unk a.ss
For a moment, i thought you were talking about the Eritrean refuge. As far as, him being illiterate, the fact remain that after being colonized by your Italian masters, the only thing you picked up is to say ciao, spaghetti, which is a menu Italian to serve them. Talking about dysfunctional of a nation, fact being that with all the problem Ethiopia has, it will not be as bad as your and you know it. By the way you were talking about refugee......I guess, you must be hallucinating or just maybe you are in the habit of lying to yourself to make you fell good from your night mare.....Read the following links. I am just helping you to wake up from your dreamworld.

www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EKIM-89... ?.

www.unmultimedia.org/radio/english/detail/998...

www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EKIM-89... ?

I guess, these links to the site will be for a starter
Mrsolo1

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

getu wrote:
<quoted text>
For a moment, i thought you were talking about the Eritrean refuge. As far as, him being illiterate, the fact remain that after being colonized by your Italian masters, the only thing you picked up is to say ciao, spaghetti, which is a menu Italian to serve them. Talking about dysfunctional of a nation, fact being that with all the problem Ethiopia has, it will not be as bad as your and you know it. By the way you were talking about refugee......I guess, you must be hallucinating or just maybe you are in the habit of lying to yourself to make you fell good from your night mare.....Read the following links. I am just helping you to wake up from your dreamworld.
www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EKIM-89... ?.
www.unmultimedia.org/radio/english/detail/998...
www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EKIM-89... ?
I guess, these links to the site will be for a starter
----------
First of all ya Dummyopian refugee i'm not an Eritrean,i'm a Black American,born in Watts California.But I must give respect to those Little Eritreans that beat your poor pathetic Ethiopia's a.ss.You seem to be in denial,when I refered to you as a Dummyopian refugee?This is what you co-dependent inferior Dummyopians are.Your Dysfunctional,illiterate and so is your cespool country.The best thing for you to do is to take your b.itch a.ss back to your country and feed your people,we don't want you savages in America...your not needed and your not wanted.
why not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

dummyopians are scare biitchs yo they think any1 who dont like em is somalians n eritreans hahah
the world hates cesspool ethiopia

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Mrsolo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Few Eritreans? Eritrea has more than 300,000 soldiers which makes it to be the biggest milltirey in east Africa. Someone might wonder why a tiny nation like Eritrea with limited/no resource wants to maintain a massive military force while itís citizens go hungry everyday

You should ask yourself who crippled your economy and how! haha Who do you think forced Eritrea to have this massive army? Do you think it is because you donít fear us? Eritreans are waiting for the arrival of Ethiopia army to Assmera to free them from domestic slavery.
getu

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Mrsolo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
First of all ya Dummyopian refugee i'm not an Eritrean,i'm a Black American,born in Watts California.But I must give respect to those Little Eritreans that beat your poor pathetic Ethiopia's a.ss.You seem to be in denial,when I refered to you as a Dummyopian refugee?This is what you co-dependent inferior Dummyopians are.Your Dysfunctional,illiterate and so is your cespool country.The best thing for you to do is to take your b.itch a.ss back to your country and feed your people,we don't want you savages in America...your not needed and your not wanted.
You amaze me damn coon head, breading like a rabbit. I am sure, you don't even know who is your father. When did you come out of the University of Penitentiary by the way. IS it because of selling crack or shop lifting or some kind if shenanigan you scum. You are a real scumbag of a loser, who is a thorn on the society. Your cesspool ghetto does produce pathetic people like you. You took the word out of me. Talking about being dysfunctional, just look at your own ghetto which is filled with thug showing off their dirty draw with their pants hanging down.

Listen to this special selection for you. I am sure it fits you

murphy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

cheapest prostitutes in tha world

A Girl

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Disunity. The curse of my African People. Look at us around the world. We have so much to offer, yet we can't even show it because we are crumbling in our disgusting and foolish brokeness and our pride. How dare you all hate your brothers and sisters and think you are better than one another. For goodness sake, didn't we all come from the same land??? You are all pathetic. Reading and hearing and seeing this POISON hurts me deeply and makes my soul weep. God help us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which mixture is more beautiful 15 min Angelina 1
Greeks are ashamed of their ethiopian blood (Jan '10) 3 hr BandaBuster 1,377
Cushites unite !( Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, b... (Feb '10) 4 hr dawit 25
An Eritrean Hanged Himself After Watching This ... 4 hr ComanMonkey 25
7 out of 8 TPLF politburo are Eritreans 4 hr ComanMonkey 22
Ethiopians Need to Tell White Man to go to Hell... 10 hr Christian 2
Western Culture & Languages to be Wiped Out fro... 11 hr Christian 2
•••
•••