Evanston, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Just don't give him food lol
Newuser

Albany, OR

#2 Oct 13, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
Just don't give him food lol
If you do that then how are they going to eat? I can't imagine flies have enough nutrition to stop their ribs from showing.
I am Nigerian

Evanston, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>If you do that then how are they going to eat? I can't imagine flies have enough nutrition to stop their ribs from showing.
ROFL ! I totally forgot about the flies. Good one lol
Newuser

Albany, OR

#4 Oct 13, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL ! I totally forgot about the flies. Good one lol
You ever see them nefat kids with their stomach bloated from not eating enough flies, the irony lol...I don't know weather to call them fat or starving
Dumbest Eritrean

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Oct 13, 2013
How desperate Eritreans can be !

This is like the ugliest woman on the planet, envious of the most beautiful woman on the planet that lives right beside her thinks: "my neighbour is the ugliest woman on the planet" and believes it.
That is insanity and desperation.
Newuser

Albany, OR

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Dumbest Eritrean wrote:
How desperate Eritreans can be !
This is like the ugliest woman on the planet, envious of the most beautiful woman on the planet that lives right beside her thinks: "my neighbour is the ugliest woman on the planet" and believes it.
That is insanity and desperation.
When was the last time you ate? Or seen the ocean?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 13, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
We will see......do you even understand this..... so long for today
Begashaw

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
The most stupid person in this forum. I have never saw him writing relevant things.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever see them nefat kids with their stomach bloated from not eating enough flies, the irony lol...I don't know weather to call them fat or starving
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-147793...

Two out of three Eritreans sleep hungry, they are all malnourished. One can see how skinny they all are. They cross boarders in search of food and yet you are insulting Ethiopia for being poor. How typical Eritrean of you. It is Eritreans who cross those mined boarders to reach Ethiopia and not the other way round. But lying and evilness is in your genes, you can never change to good and honest people.
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>

...Did isa-ASS he used ``toy-guns``to kill Ethiopians and win bedeme war 1998...??
Newuser

Albany, OR

#11 Oct 13, 2013
We are the world we are the children

Since: Feb 13

Gojjam,Gondar, wollo, Gurage

#12 Oct 13, 2013
:) but you Eritreans have no food to hand out, people have to stay in line for days to have a meal in Eritrea.

On the other hand , Eritreans are dying left and right cause Ethiopia stopped feeding you.
Dumbest Eritrean

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you all Eritreans I N S A N E people who construct a " reality" according to their wish and believe it ?

The reality is you eritreans depend on food from Ethiopia. Just think why eritreans were doing fine 1991 -1997 ?
You were free to transport as much grain, coffee and other materials from Ethiopia, the top grain producer in Africa, because you have nothing in Eritrea.

Since 1998 the border is closed and as a result either you are starving in Eritrea or you flee from Eritrea. That is the reality my eritrean friend.
So how to kill an Eritrean ?
Close the border to Ethiopia !

Since: Feb 13

Gojjam,Gondar, wollo, Gurage

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean ? If I were you , I don't get Clair to that. Thanks to you people , I stopped eating Imported tuna
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:

...We are the wolrd We are the children Ethiopians,....Who Fxck your Fuzzy wuzzies tiny shabia ASS With out NO stop!!.....Even your messai isa-ASs,he said Ethiopia(AGAMES)is behind my ASS..until 25 years...hahah!!LOL
Dumbest Eritrean

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Newuser wrote:
You are really a dumb eritrean.
Do you forget that it was about you Eritreans and Tigreans ?
So you are making a fool of yourself.

By the way the real motivation for that circus in the west was not really to help starving eritreans and tigreans but inferiority complex of the white man or the albinos and cold war propaganda, a kind of war on communism.
Now you are smarter.
Newuser

Albany, OR

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Can you guys stop getting in your feelings and stick to the subject. The focus is on how to kill ethiopian? Lets all pls participate and be productive just for once.
Newuser

Albany, OR

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Geee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean ? If I were you , I don't get Clair to that. Thanks to you people , I stopped eating Imported tuna
When was the last time you ate?
Dumbest Eritrean

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Oct 13, 2013
I am making eritreans smart.

One more point. If you eritreans think there is more anti-Ethiopian propaganda in the west than anti-eritrean propaganda that is because Ethiopia is FAR FAR more SIGNIFICANT than eritrea. The white folks actually regard eritrea as a kind of slave of the white man, as a house n egro.
Newuser

Albany, OR

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Dumbest Eritrean wrote:
I am making eritreans smart.
One more point. If you eritreans think there is more anti-Ethiopian propaganda in the west than anti-eritrean propaganda that is because Ethiopia is FAR FAR more SIGNIFICANT than eritrea. The white folks actually regard eritrea as a kind of slave of the white man, as a house n egro.
Everyday is not Ramadan, it's okay to eat..u shouldn't feel guilty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jul 1 David 2,456
A traditional culture that needs urgent overhau... Jul 1 eyeru47 1
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Jun 29 Russell 40
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) Jun 29 rodolfo graziani 66
Why do Siltes hate other gurages so much? (Feb '14) Jun 28 Ismail 10
Ethio Muslims in Ethiopia the "Christian Island' Jun 28 Walelign 1
how to clean black us dollar,euro,or pound (Mar '12) Jun 27 Vincent 12
More from around the web