OLF Flags fly high in SA, African cup...

OLF Flags fly high in SA, African cup of nations!!!

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
General Ali

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Well! well! well! let me start by congratulating the brave oromo sons and daughters, who did such an amazing job in showing our lovely flag to the whole world. yes! ladies and gentlemen! the world have come to see and witness the OLF'S FLAG BEAUTIFUL colours and really symphetize with it! yes it is going to be on the mind of all Oromo people and we will proudly tell about it to the coming brave children and fighters. but our enemies, and oromo haters their memories will burn in their head forever! anytime the oromo enemies and coward, stupid, nasty, scared to death hyenas see the OLF FLAG THEY WILL PISS IN THEIR PANTS!!! cause they know the coming and engulfing fire and power of OROMOS, WHICH WILL ENGULF THE WHOLE OROMO ENEMIES AND SOON LIBERATE FREE OROMIA!!! BLESS MY OROMO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#2 Jan 23, 2013
General Ali wrote:
Well! well! well! let me start by congratulating the brave oromo sons and daughters, who did such an amazing job in showing our lovely flag to the whole world. yes! ladies and gentlemen! the world have come to see and witness the OLF'S FLAG BEAUTIFUL colours and really symphetize with it! yes it is going to be on the mind of all Oromo people and we will proudly tell about it to the coming brave children and fighters. but our enemies, and oromo haters their memories will burn in their head forever! anytime the oromo enemies and coward, stupid, nasty, scared to death hyenas see the OLF FLAG THEY WILL PISS IN THEIR PANTS!!! cause they know the coming and engulfing fire and power of OROMOS, WHICH WILL ENGULF THE WHOLE OROMO ENEMIES AND SOON LIBERATE FREE OROMIA!!! BLESS MY OROMO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!
OLF is dead except in its ugly Website...Galla,What u r waiting.?
Harari

Netherlands

#3 Jan 23, 2013
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
illiterate Agame.

OLF/Oromos are the majority in Ethiopia.
General Ali

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
u scroony ignorant! Thats why we killing amharas like u for fun!!! All oromiya is olf. We chopp your head everyday. Come to any part of Oromiya if u r brave enough. U r worthless duck now.
Savage Olf

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5 Jan 23, 2013
General Ali wrote:
Only mindless savage Galas would come up with such barbaric tribalist action displayed in South Africa. It is suppose to be Ethiopians party not of some savage Gala tribalists. You want party then organise it yourself. There are so many savages in Ethiopia. There is a lot of tribalism in Africa but non of them come to football match in other country with their flags. It means Ethiopian tribalists must top the hierarchy list of stupid savage tribalists.
OLF is nothing but savage internet wariors.
General Ali

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Savage Olf wrote:
<quoted text>
Only mindless savage Galas would come up with such barbaric tribalist action displayed in South Africa. It is suppose to be Ethiopians party not of some savage Gala tribalists. You want party then organise it yourself. There are so many savages in Ethiopia. There is a lot of tribalism in Africa but non of them come to football match in other country with their flags. It means Ethiopian tribalists must top the hierarchy list of stupid savage tribalists.
OLF is nothing but savage internet wariors.
whatever u say your future is doomed. you are sadistic pervert hyena/buda!!! we gonna kill and deport each and single of you! actually we are doing it now everywhere in oromiya. only oromos get job and hold offices. we only use our language and oromiya is almost independent country. we practice shooting on cockroaches like you! no body dare to ask me! haaaaa!!!! love u oromiya!!!
Savage Olf

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7 Jan 24, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>whatever u say your future is doomed. you are sadistic pervert hyena/buda!!! we gonna kill and deport each and single of you! actually we are doing it now everywhere in oromiya. only oromos get job and hold offices. we only use our language and oromiya is almost independent country. we practice shooting on cockroaches like you! no body dare to ask me! haaaaa!!!! love u oromiya!!!
Your posr shows how savage you are. Please get civilised. Is it difficult to act and behave as normal non savage person? It was not only the savage OLF who were with their savage flags at the stadium there were also Shabia crooks with their Eritrean flags made as girls dress at the stadium. I didn't see Eritrean team there at all. It is ok if they come to support our team but should come with out their flags. It only shows how you people are dying of jelousy. Savage Alibaba go and wave your savage tribal flag in your home. Dedeb gala!!!
General Ali

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Savage Olf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posr shows how savage you are. Please get civilised. Is it difficult to act and behave as normal non savage person? It was not only the savage OLF who were with their savage flags at the stadium there were also Shabia crooks with their Eritrean flags made as girls dress at the stadium. I didn't see Eritrean team there at all. It is ok if they come to support our team but should come with out their flags. It only shows how you people are dying of jelousy. Savage Alibaba go and wave your savage tribal flag in your home. Dedeb gala!!!
like i said, u are a pervert and dead minded hyena! Everybody gonna throw spears at your nasty belly! Whether it is shabia or OLF no body gonna give you mercy when chopping your heads off! Also it isnot far away and coming sooner than expected, we gonna fly our flag on your grave and dead ethiopia! You buda hyena! Imma slice your godmn heads off soon!
hagos

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#9 Jan 24, 2013
dull galla,u have not any right in ethiopia .gallas are reffuges,they are gustes to ppl of ethiopia.kep sailent,if not..u deport like ur brothrs eritreans.
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#10 Jan 24, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>u scroony ignorant! Thats why we killing amharas like u for fun!!! All oromiya is olf. We chopp your head everyday. Come to any part of Oromiya if u r brave enough. U r worthless duck now.
Some Amhara must have Fxked you real bad....you piece of sh!tt GALA-Muslim.!
General Ali

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Amhara must have Fxked you real bad....you piece of sh!tt GALA-Muslim.!
hahah look who is talking! The coward hyena buda and komata! FYI killing amhara is legal everywhere in oromiya! U helpless morons. I remember the day we shot 13 amharas for target practice. So we just loughed and throw them down the cliff.my home boys still do that. We hunt them everyday! That is my Oromiya!!!
Savage Olf

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Jan 24, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>like i said, u are a pervert and dead minded hyena! Everybody gonna throw spears at your nasty belly! Whether it is shabia or OLF no body gonna give you mercy when chopping your heads off! Also it isnot far away and coming sooner than expected, we gonna fly our flag on your grave and dead ethiopia! You buda hyena! Imma slice your godmn heads off soon!
Savage Gala you live in a civilised country and didn't learn nothing. Shiritam islam, the only thing you think about is chopping heads of Christian Amharas. Learn something from the country you live in. Inciting murder is not allowed in America too, you shithead savage gala. I will report you to the FBI to give you some civilising leassons. OLF doesn't exist except in internets. Few terrorists like you are hiding in the west and have become internet warriors. The problem about people like you is Ethiopians have shown you too much respect. They should have told you go back to Kenya where you come from. You have occupied so many areas which belonged to other original ethnics. You got big area and still want more, you changed your alphabet from the beautiful Geez to Latin which you never had contact with. OLF savage terrorists believe the Pharoes were Oromos too. hahahahaha. Live peacefully with ALL Ethiopians or get the hell out of Ethiopia.
General Ali

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Savage Olf wrote:
<quoted text>
Savage Gala you live in a civilised country and didn't learn nothing. Shiritam islam, the only thing you think about is chopping heads of Christian Amharas. Learn something from the country you live in. Inciting murder is not allowed in America too, you shithead savage gala. I will report you to the FBI to give you some civilising leassons. OLF doesn't exist except in internets. Few terrorists like you are hiding in the west and have become internet warriors. The problem about people like you is Ethiopians have shown you too much respect. They should have told you go back to Kenya where you come from. You have occupied so many areas which belonged to other original ethnics. You got big area and still want more, you changed your alphabet from the beautiful Geez to Latin which you never had contact with. OLF savage terrorists believe the Pharoes were Oromos too. hahahahaha. Live peacefully with ALL Ethiopians or get the hell out of Ethiopia.
dirty garbage hyena! I wll fakkk u and your family in the aaaaassssss!!! U can suuuuukkkk my balls, but still i will slice ur hyena heads off! Therevis nothing u can do to stop ma ppls from practicing target shooting on your head. Just get in line and take my bullet!!!
huolo

Bristol, UK

#15 Jan 24, 2013
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind him, he just mad that his family have been sterelized by Israelis.

huolo

Bristol, UK

#16 Jan 24, 2013
That's what you Ethiopian scum get for putting down the ormos. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?
Savage Olf

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Jan 24, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>dirty garbage hyena! I wll fakkk u and your family in the aaaaassssss!!! U can suuuuukkkk my balls, but still i will slice ur hyena heads off! Therevis nothing u can do to stop ma ppls from practicing target shooting on your head. Just get in line and take my bullet!!!
Savage gala you only can fukkk and kill only in internets. First try to act civilised or go back to your gala land. America must be too bad for savages like you. If Americans can't civilise you who can? Bisbis tenbatam gala. I bet you can't even throw a spear let alone shoot guns. Wild savage shritam islam!!!
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#18 Jan 24, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>hahah look who is talking! The coward hyena buda and komata! FYI killing amhara is legal everywhere in oromiya! U helpless morons. I remember the day we shot 13 amharas for target practice. So we just loughed and throw them down the cliff.my home boys still do that. We hunt them everyday! That is my Oromiya!!!
chicken head Gala,you are full hot gas....you can`t even kill one chicken in your all Gala life..... and not a single sole can take it from Habesha hand,gala land we own it.....god give us.!!
General Ali

Alexandria, VA

#19 Jan 24, 2013
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
chicken head Gala,you are full hot gas....you can`t even kill one chicken in your all Gala life..... and not a single sole can take it from Habesha hand,gala land we own it.....god give us.!!
then come and try living on it. u r dummy and dont u remember how we massacred thousands in harar, jimma, arsi bale and everywhere and chased them away! u big dummy and coward hyena, come and die with your cousins, who are being used for target shootin and hunting practice legally....u heard it?????????? i said we shoot them legallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!lololo l!
eyob brhane

Cairo, Egypt

#20 Jan 24, 2013
we amhara rule the country because we love this
country why out any racial policy
please amharas dont make comment to olf brainwashed
agent if they wont be free
we can also established amhara state
tigray state oromia state ..etc
but we will be small unknown weal countries
you have to know this
taye

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#21 Jan 25, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>then come and try living on it. u r dummy and dont u remember how we massacred thousands in harar, jimma, arsi bale and everywhere and chased them away! u big dummy and coward hyena, come and die with your cousins, who are being used for target shootin and hunting practice legally....u heard it?????????? i said we shoot them legallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!lololo l!
shut ..u hateraw galla..derty..gematam ye galla botty.
pepsi cola- besbes galla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3wks without Walelgn comments, amazing! Brother... 2 hr QA 4 Walelegn 9
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 9 hr Haneshas are black 2,514
could u guys list for me best Ethiopian Names? (Sep '08) 9 hr Luv_duv 115
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Tue OgadenPrincess 43
Interogation of Dr.Haile Fida from Ewnetu Sime (Dec '13) Jul 27 John 25
Poll War between Tigray and Amhara, who would win? (Aug '13) Jul 27 John 38
Ethiopia has to forbide the use of Latin in Oro... (Mar '13) Jul 27 John 40
More from around the web