Eritrean women love to make love to A...

Eritrean women love to make love to Amharas

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Gonder

Mclean, VA

#1 Apr 6, 2010
My eri gf she love to have sex with me i do her so nice. if u know someone for her eritrean friend please let me know she need ethiopia man.
Getente18

Bowie, MD

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Gonder wrote:
My eri gf she love to have sex with me i do her so nice. if u know someone for her eritrean friend please let me know she need ethiopia man.
what is wrong with you man? keep it for yourself foul!
Filly_Wedi_ Asmara

Kongsberg, Norway

#3 Apr 29, 2010
First off, u obviously have never had youreself an eritrean girl, cause she wouldn't be giving it up to some amhara who probably couldn't even get it up. Two, one of the most beautiful things in the world that god every created was an eritrean woman. U respect that, even if u seem to have a problem understanding the word. I suggest listening to some Aretha Franklin. And three, if ure gonna start talkin about ure sex life, or lack thereof, the very least u can do is learn enough english so that u can convey whatever demented message u have in a concise manner, instead of sounding like some illiterate, goat-fondling, cattle molesting agame famer fresh off the boat.
If you really did have an eritrean girlfriend, then I pity her, because there is no way she could get any real satisfaction from anything you can do. I suggest you try that nonsense at the stripclubs, which you obviously frequent. And just so y'know, you have the pay the girls before they start saying those nice things to you.
You're a joke. Obviously the product of some perverted coupling between which ever parent of yours & some farm animal, who would still have more respect for eritrean women than you.
Get ure head right, playa. U need some "Act-Right" & I got the prescription for ya in my 2 fists.
Jonathan

Ethiopia

#4 Apr 30, 2010
Getente18 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is wrong with you man? keep it for yourself foul!
Hi guy u may trick an outsider but U can't upon us. First of all Eritrean culture is more male dominant than the Ethiopian one. So the man can do whatever he wants while his wife is at home. Most Eritrean man don't respect their wife and go to another woman. Because of this their females want to marry an Ethiopian man who gives better respect than the Eritrean person.
Jonathan

Ethiopia

#5 Apr 30, 2010
Filly_Wedi_ Asmara wrote:
First off, u obviously have never had youreself an eritrean girl, cause she wouldn't be giving it up to some amhara who probably couldn't even get it up. Two, one of the most beautiful things in the world that god every created was an eritrean woman. U respect that, even if u seem to have a problem understanding the word. I suggest listening to some Aretha Franklin. And three, if ure gonna start talkin about ure sex life, or lack thereof, the very least u can do is learn enough english so that u can convey whatever demented message u have in a concise manner, instead of sounding like some illiterate, goat-fondling, cattle molesting agame famer fresh off the boat.
If you really did have an eritrean girlfriend, then I pity her, because there is no way she could get any real satisfaction from anything you can do. I suggest you try that nonsense at the stripclubs, which you obviously frequent. And just so y'know, you have the pay the girls before they start saying those nice things to you.
You're a joke. Obviously the product of some perverted coupling between which ever parent of yours & some farm animal, who would still have more respect for eritrean women than you.
Get ure head right, playa. U need some "Act-Right" & I got the prescription for ya in my 2 fists.
You had better attend grade 4 English class in order to study spelling and grammar.Do u believe u have conveyed your message clearly? What shameless person you are!!
Gondere

Mclean, VA

#6 May 4, 2010
Hey Wedi Asmera, i f*cked your hamasean mother too. her emse is so worn out since she became refugee in sudan selling herself to arabs overnight for some arab money. u mom love ethiopian men though, she came back to Ethiopia to become full time prostitute, the italian train her to be prostitute well. Good luck finding yo father in milano.

and My gf's friend still looking for an Ethiopian guy. most eritrean men like wedi asmera are homosexual & have sex with camel.
amansawa_

San Francisco, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2010
Gonder wrote:
My eri gf she love to have sex with me i do her so nice. if u know someone for her eritrean friend please let me know she need ethiopia man.
I don't think Etthiopian men make better love that Eritrean men as matter in fact Ethiopian men are weak but nice to women but Eritrean men know better to please a women like should be please!
abis

Sweden

#8 Oct 27, 2010
i dont know why this topix forum is full of lifless eris ethios and somals get a life people :-)
docton

Bern, Switzerland

#9 Jun 21, 2011
it's very sad i am english guy have a back ground of jamican i recently met some friends from ethiopans they are so friendly and very nice to me, but i don't understand why they heat Eritrians, could you you please answer me? keep Gee..
lol

Jackson, MI

#10 Jun 21, 2011
docton wrote:
it's very sad i am english guy have a back ground of jamican i recently met some friends from ethiopans they are so friendly and very nice to me, but i don't understand why they heat Eritrians, could you you please answer me? keep Gee..
You would hate me too if i humiliated you for the world to SEE, even though i was out numbered 20 to 1. MAYBE MORE.
aman wedi asmara

Marysville, WA

#11 Jun 29, 2011
before 1991 when there were many ethiopian soldiers in eritrea because they couldn't get any eritrean women they used donkeys for thier satisfaction . That is why we call you guys ahiya.

Since: Feb 11

Oakland, CA

#12 Jun 29, 2011
AFRICA UNITE
Neguse Negest

Boston, MA

#13 Jul 2, 2011
LOVE RULES. We dont need to hate no one, to prove our points. Just state the facts and let the facts speaks for itself. It is true that, most Eritrean woman love to make love to Amahara man. According to my Eri girlfriend, it is a fact that Eritrean women want an Ethiopian man and specially Amhara cause, they get good treatment and respect. Most Eritrean men dont know how to treat their women, they abuse them and mistreat them where as the Amhara man treats her well. Trust me, I had three Eri girlfriends at different times, so I am speaking from experience and I loved them as much they loved me. Peace to all.
haben

Canada

#14 Nov 26, 2011
because they are your sisters meaninig they are the desendant of amhara who minilik brought them to eritrea after taken tha land of tigray
haben

Canada

#15 Nov 26, 2011
becase majority eritreans are amhara desent
gual-Ethio

Arlington, VA

#16 Nov 26, 2011
aman wedi asmara wrote:
before 1991 when there were many ethiopian soldiers in eritrea because they couldn't get any eritrean women they used donkeys for thier satisfaction . That is why we call you guys ahiya.
Lol
the one to reply is a gay

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#17 Nov 26, 2011
all da amharu here r GAYS !! u got no balls no dick...ur head is just a dick "DICK HEADS" no brain to think ..brain washs..u got nathin to do dan bringing non-sense topics to kill our time..hah u dreamed fo our land fo our sea nd nw fo our womens ??shame full..plz go die u ppl,,u got no reason to live on dis world,,!!
bwahaha

Arlington, VA

#18 Nov 27, 2011
Is it true amhara are tigrayan slaves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mekele looks like 1st world city 5 min GreaterEthiopia 21
Obang Metho's letter to S.Korean President 6 min Walelign 2
Why Walelign you can't overthrow EPRDF | Valid ... 1 hr GreaterEthiopia 1
Why is hate Eritrea: Oromo-Derg connection 8 hr GreaterEthiopia 2
Ethiopians are Jealous that AA have some White ... (Feb '12) 22 hr GreaterEthiopia 42
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Thu Anonymous 2,627
Who is on top in Oromo-Ethiopia politically Thu Walelign 2
More from around the web