Tamagn

Smyrna, GA

#144 Jan 11, 2013
selomon wrote:
realy tplf hate all ethiopian.b/s they give land to tegere, free scholarship to tegre,bank loan ..to tegre,work to tegre except coblstone.tax free to tegre,...all thing gives to only tegreans.the other citizens are like second citizen in there own country.
It is called Apartheid my dear Solomon, that's why we're giving them hell via ESAT , G7 , EPPF, TPDM...and they say it is shabia! Aino ' shabia, it is Ethiopian people trying to free our people so we created ESAT TV! They tried to assassinate Abebe Gelaw b4 yesterday and fbi got the ass of the ugly Geush Gebre, and 3 others tigre woyane, one is a lady! ESAT is preparing a vast report on that! woyane want to kill even the diaspora who is leaving in a free land so we can imagine how they must terrorize people in the country! Yemitayuten hulu mezguibu, sem tsafu netsa mewtatachen yemayker new! Ethiopian lemaferaress yemetu awerewotch nachew! yesteday there was a catch of a tigrean people on paltalk in tigrigna in which a rotten pro woyane women called upon all tigrais to kill Abebe ! Yet they say Diaspora know nothing, they are toxin this and that...we 're showing them the real toxin of us by pressurising them, showing the world their crime, sending money to ESAT till we buy our own satellite! Just for your info, they killed 147 suri people yesterday who were trying to protect their land being sold to indian investor for gold mining! zerefa new yeyazut, chineese are raping our women!! all Ethiopians should get organized now to keep track of all woyane's deed, picture, record what ever you can ...we aree in facebook twit time and woyane think hezbin mafen yechalal!! we will die endji, ande aba tigre woyane we will fight you till we die!!
I heard an old lady is selling her house to give the money to ESAT and she goes live with her son...we are living in a time where every one from old and young have now decided to join the battle!

SO ETHIOPIA AGUERE, WE WILL DIE FOR YOU! CHEGARAM WOYANE TIGRE HULA
MENGUE

Smyrna, GA

#145 Jan 11, 2013
Adua Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Please change ur profile picture in to the baria mengistu haile baria.
I AM MENGUE!!!!
LiLay

Brussels, Belgium

#146 Jan 11, 2013
MENGUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM MENGUE!!!!
Keep on Crayin Coward Neftegna. U like it or Not Yo Night Mare Woyanne will Rule Qontinue To Rule Ethiopia Till The End of The World Period!)or? if U Coward Neftegnas Got the Gut? come and Try us? then i Swear we Gonna Show U the Right High Way 2The Gate of HELLLL< then of course SaTan will be Happy To Drinkin Yo Hot Neftegna Blood. Ahahahahahahah....... Pooooor Neftegnas They Got only Big Mouth To Talk like a Fuxkin B!otch!!!!!!
Truth

United States

#147 Jan 11, 2013
don't get why Ethiopians still entertain the filthy refugee clans of seraye and hamassien eritrea. You should identify these scum of the earth wicked people who are talking as amara, tigre, oromo etc before and tell them f*ck you dirty refugees on cyber and land. Its impossible to talk about ideas for a Democratic Ethiopia while filthy seraye and hamassien are in the room. These filthy people are here to protect and enlength TPLF' life by changing every of our posts into uslesss tribal back and forth. Don't be fooled by them acting anti TPLF. TplF is a party which made us landlocked giving away our lands to them and it also infesting our universties with stonehade filthy scums of seraye and hamassien clans of Eritrea.
KEBRE NEGEST

UK

#148 Jan 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
don't get why Ethiopians still entertain the filthy refugee clans of seraye and hamassien eritrea. You should identify these scum of the earth wicked people who are talking as amara, tigre, oromo etc before and tell them f*ck you dirty refugees on cyber and land. Its impossible to talk about ideas for a Democratic Ethiopia while filthy seraye and hamassien are in the room. These filthy people are here to protect and enlength TPLF' life by changing every of our posts into uslesss tribal back and forth. Don't be fooled by them acting anti TPLF. TplF is a party which made us landlocked giving away our lands to them and it also infesting our universties with stonehade filthy scums of seraye and hamassien clans of Eritrea.
said the agame woman's footsoldier.
Kumla dumor

Europe

#149 Jan 11, 2013
To" kebre negest " if you believed that amhara benefited from previous regimes,either you didnot know Ethiopian history or you are ignorant.the rest agames are known by their work of making conflict among d/t ethnicities of ethiopia.
solomon

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#150 Jan 12, 2013
Tamagn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called Apartheid my dear Solomon, that's why we're giving them hell via ESAT , G7 , EPPF, TPDM...and they say it is shabia! Aino ' shabia, it is Ethiopian people trying to free our people so we created ESAT TV! They tried to assassinate Abebe Gelaw b4 yesterday and fbi got the ass of the ugly Geush Gebre, and 3 others tigre woyane, one is a lady! ESAT is preparing a vast report on that! woyane want to kill even the diaspora who is leaving in a free land so we can imagine how they must terrorize people in the country! Yemitayuten hulu mezguibu, sem tsafu netsa mewtatachen yemayker new! Ethiopian lemaferaress yemetu awerewotch nachew! yesteday there was a catch of a tigrean people on paltalk in tigrigna in which a rotten pro woyane women called upon all tigrais to kill Abebe ! Yet they say Diaspora know nothing, they are toxin this and that...we 're showing them the real toxin of us by pressurising them, showing the world their crime, sending money to ESAT till we buy our own satellite! Just for your info, they killed 147 suri people yesterday who were trying to protect their land being sold to indian investor for gold mining! zerefa new yeyazut, chineese are raping our women!! all Ethiopians should get organized now to keep track of all woyane's deed, picture, record what ever you can ...we aree in facebook twit time and woyane think hezbin mafen yechalal!! we will die endji, ande aba tigre woyane we will fight you till we die!!
I heard an old lady is selling her house to give the money to ESAT and she goes live with her son...we are living in a time where every one from old and young have now decided to join the battle!
SO ETHIOPIA AGUERE, WE WILL DIE FOR YOU! CHEGARAM WOYANE TIGRE HULA
we dont need any more talk.ethiopian wonts real change
Dan

Baltimore, MD

#151 Jan 12, 2013
To TPLF,ELF and EPLF Amhra=Ethiopia. once all Ethiopians understand your game you will be destroyed for for good
z_truth

Washington, DC

#152 Jan 12, 2013
TigrayPLF will continue to keep their boot on your neftegna scrawny neck. 21 years and counting!
KEBRE NEGEST

UK

#153 Jan 12, 2013
Dan wrote:
To TPLF,ELF and EPLF Amhra=Ethiopia. once all Ethiopians understand your game you will be destroyed for for good
what have ELF and EPLF have to do with Ethiopia?don't involve eritrea in ur discussion and the topic is clear "tplfs hate to amhara is real".
Anonymous

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#154 Jan 14, 2013
MENGUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM MENGUE!!!!
koratu meri!!!! kiikiki
Adane

Europe

#155 Jan 14, 2013
Adua Boy wrote:
<quoted text>koratu meri!!!! kiikiki
separation of eritrea and the fall of derge are a result of weak and poor mengstu "leadrship"!
end of woyane

Smyrna, GA

#157 Jan 14, 2013
Adua Boy wrote:
<quoted text>koratu meri!!!! kiikiki
mele and mengue are the whole same , the only difference one was not the following :

racist!
money lover
Lier
married to a shermuta
married to looter of wealth
divider
genocider
building a house of 80 millions $ behind the palace
authorized homosexuality with no protection
authorized streapteese clubs (400 of them just in ADDis)
fake degrees: 3000 university graduates who don't know sh..it
Tigre woyane in all key posts
nominated a fake pope (that died with him)
created medevedev but in a stupid manner (Hailemariam Pente )
1 TV and 1 newspapers for FUGERA NEWS
Dictator for 21 years
Mass crimes during 2005 elections
stole land of Gonderis to give to Tigray
Erased RAs Alula names
Said Atse Theodros endew sirotu motu ( wey tarik! Nefss Yemarelen!)
said Atsse Minilik did nothing but buying arms (lol)

ERE SENTUN , CRIME ON TOPE OF CRIMES !!
GeeL17

Brussels, Belgium

#158 Jan 14, 2013
end of woyane wrote:
<quoted text>
mele and mengue are the whole same , the only difference one was not the following :
racist!
money lover
Lier
married to a shermuta
divider
genocider
Dictator for 21 years
Erased RAs Alula names
Coward Neftegna keep on Talkin 24/7 Non stop while other Ethiopians R buldin thier House back Home Qomata Zerena Donkey!!
GeeL17

Brussels, Belgium

#159 Jan 14, 2013
KEBRE NEGEST wrote:
<quoted text>
what have ELF and EPLF have to do with Ethiopia?don't involve eritrea in ur discussion and the topic is clear "tplfs hate to amhara is real".
are Ya still baggin tplf dk? Pooor Sharmota U better Hunt Yo Gawunas at London metro Station as usaul eh? True Story Hurts B!otch!!!!
Mengue

Smyrna, GA

#160 Jan 14, 2013
GeeL17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward Neftegna keep on Talkin 24/7 Non stop while other Ethiopians R buldin thier House back Home Qomata Zerena Donkey!!
ANTE WUSHETAM , IT IS HERE ON THE NEWS !!! WUSHET AYBEKAM??????????NOT ONLY YOU DESTROY HOUSES OF POOR PEOPLE BUT YOU TAKE THEIR LANDS...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FREEDOM OF MILLIONS OF ETHIOPIANS, CHEGARAM TIGRE WE HATE YOU NOW ALL OF US

CarLiTo

Brussels, Belgium

#161 Jan 14, 2013
Mengue wrote:
<quoted text>
ANTE WUSHETAM , IT IS HERE ON THE NEWS !!! WUSHET AYBEKAM??????????NOT ONLY YOU DESTROY HOUSES OF POOR PEOPLE BUT YOU TAKE THEIR LANDS...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FREEDOM OF MILLIONS OF ETHIOPIANS, CHEGARAM TIGRE WE HATE YOU NOW ALL OF US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T1y5fssKiTwXX
Mengue Adgi!stop Yo poor ESAT propaganda and try to build Yo won house back home ok? btw where ever U go Land belongs to the Gove't not 4few ppl Understood? stupid Neftegna.
Mengue

Smyrna, GA

#162 Jan 14, 2013
CarLiTo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mengue Adgi!stop Yo poor ESAT propaganda and try to build Yo won house back home ok? btw where ever U go Land belongs to the Gove't not 4few ppl Understood? stupid Neftegna.
unlike you owning a house is not my dream: MY DREAM IS TO SEE MY COUNTRY FREE FROM WOYANE...

MY house is of God : the eternal one! so I don't need to owe things on this earth but I will fight for justice as long as live. That's what 's make a difference b/w woyane tigre and Ethiopians probably...we fear God, you fear meles the Devil...Time will tell who was right or wrong...
Aselam Alekum!
Anonymous

Ethiopia

#163 Jan 16, 2013
end of woyane wrote:
<quoted text>
racist!
money lover
Lier
married to a shermuta
divider
genocider
Dictator for 21 years
Erased RAs Alula names
It is a well known fact that The late PM Meles Zenawi has many imperfections.But we can't deny his contribution towards the improvement of the countries infrastructure.Is there any king in the history of Ethiopia who dared to build dam ob abay river?!Nations & nationalities are proud of who they are.To ur information the so called humera was stolen by haileselassie & returned by EPRDF.the people who are now incorporated to tigray are tigrigna speakers.for instance there is a land which is incorporated by afar region from tigray.But nobady complains?It is racism!!
tigist bewnetu

Ethiopia

#164 Jan 24, 2013
You have mentioned my deadly hate words about the ruling government which destroys our culture,unity, history, patriotism,in general our people and country. They hate those who preach united Ethiopia but appraise those who hate unity, they are the worst of all. They want to be modern colonialist of Ethiopia by dividing and ruling tribes who fight for their regional needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ETHIOPIA. God bless you. 1 hr Walelign 46
Why EPRDF will win the 2015 election. 1 hr Walelign 17
Ethiopia says new railway to Djibouti to start ... 1 hr DjiboutiCall 3
Congratulations to 40th anniversary of TPLF 1 hr Love Ethiopia 6
the inferior tigres with big complex 2 hr gebayo 6
Ethio somali Ogadenians have more amhara blood ... 2 hr historian 76
So, the US American Era now Over 4 hr Bye Bye USA 2
More from around the web