TPLF hate for Amhara is VERY REAL

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
mini me

Dumfries, VA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
TPLF set up all the regions of Ethiopia by "language and culture." This way they stole a lot of land from Wollo and Gondor because really language and culture in the areas they stole are fluid and it was just a matter of claiming and war booty to annex these areas.
In this way they shrank the lands of Gonder Gojam Wollo and Shewa.
What is strange is, since this still will keep the Amhara land more or less big they further used another method to divide and weaken the Amhara. THEY USED THIS METHOD IN NO OTHER REGION. It is called "history." The area they now call Wag Himra was by language and culture Amhara but since they wanted to create a buffer zone between the stolen lands of Tigray and Amhara they created a special zone called Wag Himra by "history." They did the same thing in Gojam in Awi zone.
They are now in the process of dividing Gonder into 3 by using this same criteria of "history." The irony is if this same criteria was used in any other region, there would not exist any region at all. Tigray is by history NON-EXISTENT at all. THere is no place called Tigray in history. In history we find Tigre people who lived in Axum Shire and Adwa and Agame-Saho people in Agame. Amhara people in Wolkayit Tsegede, etcetra.
If you did not understand of what I said just remember TPLF used the criteria of "history" to create special Zones....ONLY IN AMHARA REGION.
If this does not show you what kind of enemy the Amhara people have, I am not sure what will.
Hussein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Typical Amhara chauvinist talk. Tell me why do you hate Tigrians up to denying their existence. You sound as some one very confused and very hateful. Those regions you are complaining about are my regions of Oromo you stole from us. At Least the Tigreans are trying to redress your past misdeeds. You Amharas are insulting and ridiculing every ethnic. FYI the past Amhara domination won't be back again, it is dead and buried. adjust yourself and live with EQUALIY with all. In fact praise the Tigreans for protecting you from the anger of the whole south.
Harari

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Hussein wrote:
Typical Amhara chauvinist talk. Tell me why do you hate Tigrians up to denying their existence. You sound as some one very confused and very hateful. Those regions you are complaining about are my regions of Oromo you stole from us. At Least the Tigreans are trying to redress your past misdeeds. You Amharas are insulting and ridiculing every ethnic. FYI the past Amhara domination won't be back again, it is dead and buried. adjust yourself and live with EQUALIY with all. In fact praise the Tigreans for protecting you from the anger of the whole south.
Lisa a k a Agame fagg*t stop pretending to be Oromo man. I know you are Agame shemale in A`dam
ethioviewer

Dietikon, Switzerland

#4 Oct 9, 2010
I hear Meles is now strangled with internal issues...this is for me a question of time but his days are soon over...now he wants to make sure that if goes down, tigreans get some profound mark in the territory...Let them build tigray properly, after all, it is all Ethiopia...the problem is not building Tigray (I support the idea, tigreans are ethiopians) the problem is that meles is dividing us, selling our land to foregners for nothing (allegedlly lease for 99 years!! shame...to chineese an indians, the worse people you want to dominate Africa..) his wife ripping off the wealth of the country and puting her money abroad by the name of her 3 kids (they mulitple accounts: namely in Kuwait, Qatar, Netherlands and a big house in USA ) now he is also in the buying I heard in Dubai complexe appartments for his future office...because he knows he days are counted, he knows...Issayas Afework for first time history, has signed an agreement with Ethiopian oppositions parties who have now inaugurated their office in Asmara...so Meles, now has to get rid off of Issayas asap...he is in a big big sh...t ! My dream, is that he does not escape the country like Menguistou...apparently the signature for the release of the Nile for Egypt (you know, this nazi meles donnates basically the right of the Nile to Egypt!!9 is because he is making sure he gets an asylum in Egypt in case of emergency,...like Mugabe was faithfull to Menguistou for menguistou send our soldiers to fight for Zimbwabwe independance...) Meles is trying to prepare his landing...also, it seems he is suffering from chronic illness associated with ulcer who generated inflammation that has led to initial sign of cancer..so he is on big treatement - and his Dr is in Dubai..strangely enough that is where they baught complexes appartment for him and his ugly wife!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2010
I agree100%! TPLF rats hate Amharas more than they hate Shabia! This tribally twisted people will not last for long and their own people starts to feel the heat every corner of Ethiopia.. Tigray people in Gonder are scared to use their own language in public places; however they never stopped from praising woyne that causes all this damages to them.

All those lands that were taken by force (including Assab) will return to its people once the woyane era ends.

“Islam Is The Best Religion”

Since: Mar 10

Misraq , Ogadeniya

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Hussein wrote:
Hussein wrote:
FYI the past Amhara domination won't be back again, it is dead and buried..
Yes. indeed very true. Amhara domination is dead and buried. Amhara primates needs to forget about the fake united states of Ethiopia and think about their tiny double landlocked country

Republic of Amhariya
http://ethiopiandiaspora.org/Ethregions/amhar...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2010
Moumina wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes. indeed very true. Amhara domination is dead and buried. Amhara primates needs to forget about the fake united states of Ethiopia and think about their tiny double landlocked country
Republic of Amhariya
http://ethiopiandiaspora.org/Ethregions/amhar...
Like it or not it is coming! United and strong Ethiopia is our destiny; we will make sure our enemies pay for their crimes. We are big and we are moving in one direction and there is noting you can do to stop that. You are and your likes will never escape from our punishment.

You stinky shabia, your nightmare Amahra is coming to you soon; we will see if we forgive your cripple nation this time.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2010
I say BRING IT ON...
getenet17 wrote:
Assab) will return to its people
ONLF

Broadmeadows, Australia

#9 Oct 9, 2010
getenet17 wrote:
I agree100%! TPLF rats hate Amharas more than they hate Shabia! This tribally twisted people will not last for long and their own people starts to feel the heat every corner of Ethiopia.. Tigray people in Gonder are scared to use their own language in public places; however they never stopped from praising woyne that causes all this damages to them.
All those lands that were taken by force (including Assab) will return to its people once the woyane era ends.
Is this totally true? That Tigray people in Gonder are scared to use their own language in public places;

Never knew his policy was dividing people that much
ONLF

Broadmeadows, Australia

#10 Oct 9, 2010
Anyways, the damage done with ethnic federalism is beyond a repairable.
Getente 17

Bowie, MD

#11 Oct 9, 2010
ONLF wrote:
Anyways, the damage done with ethnic federalism is beyond a repairable.
it is not beyond repairable, Amahra united Ethiopia, and we will do it again.
ONLF

Broadmeadows, Australia

#12 Oct 9, 2010
Getente 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not beyond repairable, Amahra united Ethiopia, and we will do it again.
Those days are long dead, your culture hegemony no exist. It has been dead and buried by TPLF’s ethnic federalism. Amhara united Ethiopia by brutal violence and support by the British. No longer will Amhara rule Ethiopia. Amhara are the most hated ethnic group in the Horn.
mini me

Dumfries, VA

#13 Oct 9, 2010
Let us rewind the name of Tigreys in Gonder History:

1 - Sehul Mikael -- this crippled man from Adwa by himself destroyed Gonder civilisation. He was the sole reason for the most horrible time in Ethiopian history called Zemene Mesafint

2 - GebreKirstos -- this monster became the governor of Gonder in the early days of Derg. He killed untold number of Gonder youth until his airplane crashed into Limalimo valley. Melaku Tefera was a victim of the hatred this cruel man accumulated before him.

3 - Meles Zenawi -- This one is exceptional. This idiot annexed the historical territories of Gonder, WELKAYIT TSEGEDE and HUMERA; as if that is not enough he gave away thousands of hectares of Gonder land to the Sudan as a bribe. Many Gonder farmers are now under the Sharia laws of Sudan. Atse Tewodros is rolling in his grave.

Oh no! that is not enough. This particular evil who massacred so many Gondor Youth @ Adebabay Eyesus is now in the process of dividing Gonder into 3. It was a slow process but the effects are perceptible nonetheless. The evil midget is slowly hacking at Amhara for sure, destroying Amhara little by little. He managed to reduce our numbers by 4 million within 10 years, he said he used HIV virus for that purpose. Now he is creating ethnic groups out of thin air.

This is a VERY REAL ENEMY YOU ARE LOOKING AT. A TRUE DEVIL --- slowly destroying you.
mini me

Dumfries, VA

#14 Oct 9, 2010
[QUOTE who="ONLF/TPLF"]< quoted text>
Those days are long dead, your culture hegemony no exist. It has been dead and buried by TPLF’s ethnic federalism. Amhara united Ethiopia by brutal violence and support by the British. No longer will Amhara rule Ethiopia. Amhara are the most hated ethnic group in the Horn.[/QUOTE]

We all know you are TPLF sleeper cell. In your opinion you had a perfect cover, lol, little did you know buddy.

“Love Live Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2010
mini me

don't worry, banda woyane will return to where it came from! the best solution to our problem is separating tigray from ethiopia!!! and the TIGRAY elite know their time is up.... we the descendant of ARBEGNOCH never fear the sons of BANDAS!

here read an old article
"Some years back, a Lunatic “Ethiopian” professor from the USA wrote an article and drew a “map of Ethiopia” excluding Tigray. He made an appeal to all “genuine Ethiopians” to demand the cessation of Tigray from Ethiopia..... kkkkkkkkk
http://www.abesha.com/boards/viewtopic.php...

“Love Live Life”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 20, 2010
and banda woyanes might be considered our silent as fear but check their history, woyane bandas are not braver than their fathers and we are not less braver than our fathers!

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2010
Wrong..
the people of Wag Himra are not Amhara and never been Amhara. They are agaw indigenous Ethiopians who lived way before the Habesh amhara encroached to their homeland. They lived way passed your fake 3000 years history.

They were conquered by Shewa Amhara after the idiot Lalibela betrayed them by allying with an Amhra warlord.

get your facts right. Shewa cave graduate I mean debtera
mini me wrote:
"The area they now call Wag Himra was by language and culture Amhara"

Location hidden

#18 Nov 20, 2010
Lol, don't you listen, the population of Amhara is max. 5 million and they live in Shewa full stop.
Everyone else have their own identity nothing to do with Amhara except language forced over them using violent methods.

Goodbye Shewa and Amhara , forget crying for Assab cry for yourself die Shewa war mongers die. RIP.

[QUOTE

they created a special zone called Wag Himra by "history." They did the same thing in Gojam in Awi zone.
They are now in the process of dividing Gonder into 3 by using this same criteria of "history." The irony is if this same criteria was used in any other region, there would not exist any region at all. Tigray is by history NON-EXISTENT at all. THere is no place called Tigray in history. In history we find Tigre people who lived in Axum Shire and Adwa and Agame-Saho people in Agame. Amhara people in Wolkayit Tsegede, etcetra.
[/QUOTE]

“Love Live Life”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 20, 2010
in the near future ethiopia will be å country with only 79 ethnic tribes...

what a blessing :)

“Love Live Life”

Location hidden

#20 Nov 20, 2010
according to woyanes amharas are only 5 million... and agews 23 million. qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq

sorry but amharas never sacrificed their first born children for moon goddess like some minority tribes who were nearly eliminated by their own satanic rituals..:-(
Amhara & Agew people are tow different tribes.... Y-DNA NEVER LIES!!!!!

http://www.joshuaproject.net/people-profile.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopiawnet on Fire 8 hr Walelign 4
Gurage women are sluts 10 hr GreaterEthiopia 1
Why are Ethiopians and somali so racist toward... (Apr '13) 13 hr Donald55 143
Priests bless diaspora politics 14 hr Walelign 1
Do Ethiopian Men Like Black American Women 17 hr Geletta 9
News Don't Tell Me There Are No Qualified Ethiopian ... 17 hr Geletta 2
Was King Solomon's mother, Bathsheba......Ethio... (May '11) Tue True 29
More from around the web