Ethiopians stop it YOUR NOT BLACK

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kenyan Swahillli

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Ethiopians and somelains should stop claiming to be black YOU ARE NOT... we blacks are sick of ethiopians and somalis copying our culture speaking our slangs, and trying to be like us,

Ethiopains adn somalians have never contributed nothing to themselfs and are ashamed to be cultureless so they steal our culture and style trying to be black

YOU HAVE NO HISTROY

its well known ehtiopians adn somalis never had any history
or cultures so there trying to act to be like us.. WE bantus blakcs influencend the world eg jazz,civil rights,music, Obama whos HALF BANTU in japan east asia all there music is black influened we control the culture eg bob marly reggie blues it WAS ALL BLACK NOT ETHIOPIAN OR SOMALI

i have now considerd ethiopians adn somalis are not black and have not contributed anything to the afircan people... except starvation aids, and hunger, famine

they are embrassing us blacks.. by begging for food starving,in natinal telivision its disgusting yuk

Black people are on the rise!

- WE control Africa fully now and, have all the power house eocnomies in Africa

- one of our own is the most powerful man in the world and the most powerful KENYAN BANTU/BLACK man in the history of the WORLD!!!!

- We have billionaires and, a bunch of millionaires

the richest man in afirca is a nigerian BANTU BLACK aliko dangote we bantus are proud and supirour to starving ethiopians

- our culture is world wide through europe asia australia and much of latin america... What did ehtiopians adn somalis do... starving LOL

- our music is the music of the youth around the world and, it has been since the 1920's!!!

we fill the ipods of the youth our music have influenced much of the cultre of the world.. many people listen to our music WE DOMINATE THE CHARTS

we have NObel prizes

WHAT exactly are these Ethiopians and somalis bringing to the table! NOTHING

You are NOT BLACK So Stop CLaiming us stupid culture stealing beggers
Ezana

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Good for you. Ok we are not black.Now what ? You have any thing else you like to add.
Jay

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
no!!!you are all sort of negroes!it makes me toss and turn on bed every night and loose my sleep whenever i think how hip-hop culture has badly influence our youth with their music and ignorant trends.i wish i was the modern day hitler,paul pot,stalin,mao ze dong or vlad
Lisa

Netherlands

#5 Jun 18, 2012
We are not black we are not white, we are HABESHA and are proud of it.
Taitu

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#6 Jun 18, 2012
HEY COLONIES,
I am Ethiopian & I agree with you that we have no history like you. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN COLONIZED LIKE U DUD'. Ethiopia is the only country in the african continent who defeated the whites in a war 'ADWA'. Guess what we have now, we have our own language, our own music style (which is very different than all of you because it is not mixed with the whites like yours). We have our own culture & tradition. We are very proud people with our history lol. I think its you guys who don't have history because its all mixed or may be its all what you received from your colonizers. search yourself. I know u guys have identity problem. Well, am sorry. come & visit Ethiopia. You will find yourself. We ethiopians have maintained it all original. You can not say I am an African without Ethiopia lol.(what is wrong with you?). OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Bob Marley, have a song for Ras Tafari-Hailesilassie. He is the king of Africa. Bob knows that. That is why he sing for him. I think you need to read a lot. I mean A LOOOOT. By the way, we are very busy right now handling tourists coming from all over the world to see our original culture & our marvelous places registered in UNESCO.
Sorry don't have time to argue with u, have to guide one my clients from Japan,London & Lebanon.
blissful day!
trk

Ethiopia

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Kenyan Swahillli wrote:
Ethiopians and somelains should stop claiming to be black YOU ARE NOT... we blacks are sick of ethiopians and somalis copying our culture speaking our slangs, and trying to be like us,
Ethiopains adn somalians have never contributed nothing to themselfs and are ashamed to be cultureless so they steal our culture and style trying to be black
YOU HAVE NO HISTROY
its well known ehtiopians adn somalis never had any history
or cultures so there trying to act to be like us.. WE bantus blakcs influencend the world eg jazz,civil rights,music, Obama whos HALF BANTU in japan east asia all there music is black influened we control the culture eg bob marly reggie blues it WAS ALL BLACK NOT ETHIOPIAN OR SOMALI
i have now considerd ethiopians adn somalis are not black and have not contributed anything to the afircan people... except starvation aids, and hunger, famine
they are embrassing us blacks.. by begging for food starving,in natinal telivision its disgusting yuk
Black people are on the rise!
- WE control Africa fully now and, have all the power house eocnomies in Africa
- one of our own is the most powerful man in the world and the most powerful KENYAN BANTU/BLACK man in the history of the WORLD!!!!
- We have billionaires and, a bunch of millionaires
the richest man in afirca is a nigerian BANTU BLACK aliko dangote we bantus are proud and supirour to starving ethiopians
- our culture is world wide through europe asia australia and much of latin america... What did ehtiopians adn somalis do... starving LOL
- our music is the music of the youth around the world and, it has been since the 1920's!!!
we fill the ipods of the youth our music have influenced much of the cultre of the world.. many people listen to our music WE DOMINATE THE CHARTS
we have NObel prizes
WHAT exactly are these Ethiopians and somalis bringing to the table! NOTHING
You are NOT BLACK So Stop CLaiming us stupid culture stealing beggers
The Eritrean confused boy in the name of YAYA?
Hanna

UK

#8 Jun 18, 2012
is there really any need for this hatred? Africa should unit together. The white man wants us to be divided and hating each other.

To the person who posted this, how dare you. How dare you make fun of starving children? What is wrong with you? Have you ever been to Africa yourself? And what is this black culture you speak of? Is it gangster culture? Tell me how much black lives the street has eaten up?
Jay

Europe

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Hanna wrote:
is there really any need for this hatred? Africa should unit together. The white man wants us to be divided and hating each other.
To the person who posted this, how dare you. How dare you make fun of starving children? What is wrong with you? Have you ever been to Africa yourself? And what is this black culture you speak of? Is it gangster culture? Tell me how much black lives the street has eaten up?
i wish i could device a method that can wipe out your entire black race,the world will owe me big time for my unselfish noble deed but oii!thank goodness one chocolate finger is taking down another day by day.that's mint!
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish i could device a method that can wipe out your entire black race,the world will owe me big time for my unselfish noble deed but oii!thank goodness one chocolate finger is taking down another day by day.that's mint!
Have you ever been to school mr. White Trash? I told you before we discuss issues hier among human beings not with animals like you. Don't the kkk have animal farm at where you live? white monkey.
Jay

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to school mr. White Trash? I told you before we discuss issues hier among human beings not with animals like you. Don't the kkk have animal farm at where you live? white monkey.
i want you to do me a head job.what's your price?
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to do me a head job.what's your price?
Try another white trash in your hood to do you in your white animal ass. Your even ugly to my dog. Hey are you on a mission for the KKK. hahahaha Look somewhere else for other animals, Ethiopians don't get intimidated easily. Racist animal.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Try another white trash in your hood to do you in your white animal ass. Your even ugly to my dog. Hey are you on a mission for the KKK. hahahaha Look somewhere else for other animals, Ethiopians don't get intimidated easily. Racist animal.
It's true Jay, you're gay and white racist. An uncommon combination.
Jay

Europe

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true Jay, you're gay and white racist. An uncommon combination.
hey Alex,you are way in my hair so fish off please am trying to negotiate something with Lisa here
Zewdu

Ethiopia

#15 Jun 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Alex,you are way in my hair so fish off please am trying to negotiate something with Lisa here
I think you are some bad mouthed,ugly, low-life nikkah troll! You head is full of dirty words. Please clean up your mind first so that clean words can come out of you big mouth.Lisa's dog is much cleaner than your flee infested black ass.
Jay

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Zewdu wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are some bad mouthed,ugly, low-life nikkah troll! You head is full of dirty words. Please clean up your mind first so that clean words can come out of you big mouth.Lisa's dog is much cleaner than your flee infested black ass.
stop hatin' on me yah fellah black east african big lip'd bantu nikkah!
Zewdu

Ethiopia

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
stop hatin' on me yah fellah black east african big lip'd bantu nikkah!
Sorry,amn't your daddy!!!
Jay

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2012
Zewdu wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,amn't your daddy!!!
you don't want to make a black african friend?
rovgoi

Ethiopia

#19 Jun 20, 2012
yo yo jay u had better zip ur f##n mouse before we ethiopians come n zip it.jack ass
Zewdu

Ethiopia

#20 Jun 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't want to make a black african friend?
You better look for Lisa's Dog for a freind!
Lisa

Netherlands

#22 Jun 20, 2012
Zewdu wrote:
<quoted text>You better look for Lisa's Dog for a freind!
Laughing out loud my friend hehehehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 9 hr trq 2,391
Oromo & Amhara only show minor genetic differen... (Jun '11) 11 hr OgadenPrincess 82
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) 13 hr toosasyifrah 48
Gallas/Oromos and their Genocide history (Jul '12) Tue Yeetlol 121
Anole Chelenqo VS Badme war. Ethio vs Eritrea ... Tue Walelign 8
what is Habesha? Tue curious 29
Gondares are not Abesha Tue curious 2
More from around the web