Ethiopia: Bereket Simon's naked lies and propaganda

Sep 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In-depth Africa

Former Prime Minister Meles Zenawi died on July 14, 2012 at St. Luke University Hospital, in Brussels, Belgium.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013
muxsa

Europe

#1 Sep 7, 2012
mr.gelaw, believe me you are the most stupid journalist in the world which you dont have any idea about ethiopian poletics except dreaming gove. position in ethiopia if EPRDF will fall. but i can assure you,never succed you will pass while you are dreaming. the real sitition in ethiopia is opposite of you.
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Good article
truth

Europe

#3 Sep 7, 2012
what makes abebe gelaw unique? He is the only patriot who struggles in beautiful cities at beautiful buildings securing whites leftover-good for nothing creature.
truth

Europe

#4 Sep 7, 2012
not Abebe Gelaw but Abebe Domaw.
diaspora in Addis Aaba

Ethiopia

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Mr. Gelaw,
While you have a right to state your opinion, your assertion of Ethiopian people mouring their leader as fabricated is undermining the great Ethiopian people whom you claim to have freedom.
It will be a wishful thinking to state that Ethiopian people were ordered to mourn? In fact, this assumption makes your thiking less.
In other note, I have lived in the US for many years and personally wittnessed the harasment people make when someone is not agreeing with their politics, and I experienced it myself. However, the freedom you have been screaming about started from individuals. What is wrong if the singers mourn and express their feeling in their talent, singing.
Those of you who are opposing and claim as the oppsotion, please respect others opnion, do not put everyone in the same basket and assume they are siding with you. I have not polititcal interest or help I am getting (truthfully), but I want to see things in a balanced way and try to applaud the good and to crtic the bad, come on don't tell me all this progress Ethiopia realzing is nothing!
Asres

Europe

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Abebe gelaw,you bullheaded,it is me killing you!i have never seen an IDIOT Dog like you.One day you will get the consequence!
Dendr

Europe

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Abebe gelaw:do u really struggle for democracy and freedom?if so why dont u respect others openion and the right to express their sorrow?my little knowledge tells me that a democratic person always respects the democratic right of others while dictators never do it.that is what your fabricated story and your hate propaganda revealed.any way you never have the right to insult and humilate the people mourning.The mourners sent a clear message for you and the newyork tegadalay,who are smelly and smear of dirt.
Abebe ours

Hiram, GA

#8 Sep 9, 2012
you are OUR AMBENSA!!
Abebe is our gunshot to all Tigray leba woyanne! Am a multiple ethnic Ethiopian and your division gas lost me! Abebe we love you and long live to ESat ye Ethiopia ay ena Djoro!!! Abebe killed meles by peaceful means called; Freedom freedom freedom! One day we will tell the true story! Meles died knowing that there is no food plan without freedom without freedom! And that is a non negotiable truth that all of you selfish people need to realize !
Meles stole our freedom of existing , of speech o. A 21 st century! The fight had jyst started! ESat does not exist via Abebe or our journalist ! We are millions in the world financing it! Leba Houla wonbede! Love Ethiopia first ! We are millions against woyanne , and we will win!
Abebe! We Love you!!!'
fufu

Europe

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Abebe ours wrote:
you are OUR AMBENSA!!
Abebe is our gunshot to all Tigray leba woyanne! Am a multiple ethnic Ethiopian and your division gas lost me! Abebe we love you and long live to ESat ye Ethiopia ay ena Djoro!!! Abebe killed meles by peaceful means called; Freedom freedom freedom! One day we will tell the true story! Meles died knowing that there is no food plan without freedom without freedom! And that is a non negotiable truth that all of you selfish people need to realize !
Meles stole our freedom of existing , of speech o. A 21 st century! The fight had jyst started! ESat does not exist via Abebe or our journalist ! We are millions in the world financing it! Leba Houla wonbede! Love Ethiopia first ! We are millions against woyanne , and we will win!
Abebe! We Love you!!!'
leshay metecha enatkn eyaschegerk finance enadergalen sitl atafrm?minum saygebash abresh tichohiyalesh?ajabi!
LoL

UK

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Do you have to a rocket scientist to figure out if the mournings were fake or not?woyane cadres think they can fool the victims the way they fooled the out world,every qebele govt departments schools and universities in Ethiopia were forced to mourn in front of the camera and those who failed to do so were suspended from thier jobs and are still on the run,and some were offered cash which is common in Ethiopia to buy wailers for some amount of cash however there were also some genuine mourners mostly Tigre and some hodamoch.any ways the good think is,he has gone leaving behind the looted billions and accompanying him with some wailings wouldn't hurt as long as he remains 6 feet deep down.may his soul roast in pieces.
LoL

UK

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I forgot to mention azebs album was fantastic "wey ne teqeTahugn" and also I liked "algaw bado neew" were great weren't they??
Alemu

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Basket Simon of Ethiopia thinks on his buttock. Yemiasazn new.
Alemu

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Denkoro siraget enji sinager ayamiribetm. Basket Simon of Ethioipa is a fantastic denkoro.
Walia

Smyrna, GA

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Badime I mean to type
The real troll

Ethiopia

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Bekt simon is a mythoman like his ex-mentor meles zenazi,btw is he alive?he's been out of sight for months,i think he got Waldeba syndrome
black lion

Powder Springs, GA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
bereket a real basket who is lost since meles death...since he is eritrawi, now he has become ke huletum sayhon, tigrai hate him because he still try to defend eritrean interest with no mercy and ethiopian can't stand him because he is yergo zenb: eritrawi hono ethiopia men yaregal?????????? he baught a nice house for his parents in eritrea with ethoipian emamiye...kenu dersoil derashabatu yetefal, i guess he will out and will be refuge somewhere...
AMAra

Atlanta, GA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
muxsa wrote:
mr.gelaw, believe me you are the most stupid journalist in the world which you dont have any idea about ethiopian poletics except dreaming gove. position in ethiopia if EPRDF will fall. but i can assure you,never succed you will pass while you are dreaming. the real sitition in ethiopia is opposite of you.
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U S A's & West's Response to African Attempt to... 1 hr Christian 1
Why do Ethiopians hate Somali and Eritreans so ... (Jun '10) 2 hr Being honest 163
Ethiopian Plastic Surgeon (Jun '12) 6 hr Elsa 23
Are Ethiopian and Eritrean women forbidden to m... 12 hr jim 30
Russians are the Good Guys, 5 Billion are on th... 12 hr jim 3
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) 17 hr Play Nice or get ... 238
tell'em ezana zi axumito runs it. 18 hr Z-ETHIOPIAN 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ethiopia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••