Mainstream America Culturally Dominated "Ethiopians" as American cultural agents

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

FSM

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
The rest of us have to be careful that these culturally dominated or infected "Ethiopians" dont transmit their disease to us or even worse to the population in Ethiopia.
In many countries citizens who returned after long stay in the US are treated with suspicion and like someone infected with a dangerous transmittable disease.
Lol

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
In the meantime people in Ethiopia know those slaves and i can smell them from miles away. They should realize that many of them have passed the point of no return, that means they are lost for Ethiopia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia. 12 hr Zewdi 51
What Music are you listening? 13 hr Zewdi 3
how do I find out if possible I am part ethiopian? (Oct '12) Wed BeautyIsEverything 23
Will you marry me (in Amharic) (Jan '08) Wed kidist 152
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) Tue PrideSpeaks 46
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Mar 2 OgadenPrincess 38
Why do Ethiopians hate Somali and Eritreans so ... (Jun '10) Mar 1 OgadenPrincess 169
More from around the web