If Egypt Tries To Attack The Dam, Just They Suicide Themselves!

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Menelik Ezana

Adama, Ethiopia

#1 Nov 22, 2012
If Egypt Tries To Attack The Dam, Just They Suicide Themselves!
By:- Menelik Ezana (From Ethiopia)
menelikism@gmail.com
This article is the idea of all Ethiopians.(It may be broken English, so correct and present it)
We Ethiopians are always amazed by Egypt’s rigid and old fashioned Nile monopolization. And the state has a known quotation “No Nile No Egypt”. This quotation is now changed “No Nile No Ethiopia” or “No Nile No East Africa”. This means the upper basin countries will use the water and feed their people. This right is given by nature, because the water starts from their blessed land. We knew that Egyptians always worry about Nile, but there is one bitter fact, that Ethiopia has 100% a right to use its own water. 85% the Nile River contributor is Ethiopia. So why you Sudanese and Egyptians exclude Ethiopia? Is it a solution? No! It must not be! We don’t have a plan to use the water by monopole like the arrogant country Egypt.
At this year the Egyptians officials are boasting to attack the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. And we heard Egypt’s movement on Darfur area. I think Egypt officials are seems like lunatic. They don’t try to think the outcome. This is 21 century believe in diplomacy or negotiation, the solution is in your mind or on the table not on your hand. So if Egypt craziness continue and try to attack the dam, I believe we Ethiopians should do the following things.
1. Diplomacy
1.1 Upper basin country should stand together and struggle to use their water.
1.2 Upper basin countries should have common military force, each country should contribute at least 20,000 soldiers, but Ethiopia will contribute three times of it. These common soldiers are known as Upper Nile Basin Force (UNBF). This force will be ready all the time. You the upper basin country gov’t think about this and apply it. Be strong! Unite! Show who are you!
2. Ethiopian gov’t subjected to stop the flow of the Nile tributaries, so we can stop Nile here from the source without making a huge dam. The simple thing is encouraging the farmers to build the small dams from each tributary. This will be an Ethiopian policy to boost its agriculture and punish its historical enemy Egypt.
3. Defend our self and also attack
3.1 Use military power over Egyptians, we Ethiopians are brave on fighting, we can enter to Cairo and bombarded Aswan dam. But this will be bloodshed so we may choose this the second way.
3.2 Add toxic chemicals to Nile river on the border of Ethio-Sudan, this is very simple anybody can do, even if the gov’t don’t allow. After that all creatures will be in danger- for a long period of time. We may use like radioactive substances and wastes, and other dangerous chemicals.
* Addition to Ethiopians the world must stand on beside of Ethiopia, because Egypt will be another terrorist country for the world. To control East and North Africa with a confidence is only Ethiopia. Egypt, Sudan, Iran and Eritrea are trying to destabilizing the area. To overcome this problem permanently Ethiopia should stand by two legs, then you must support.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Stop entertaining fairytale.

Let us put the facts!

Ethiopia is a broken down state controlled by a single ethnic group who could careless if Ethiopia existed so there begins your problem.

Do you think Ethiopians will be tricked again with Egypt invading like it was Eritrea? Ethiopia would lose without even firing a shot.

Egypt has a high-level experienced army not to mention Navy and Airforce.

TPLF air-force is useless controlled by Tigrays who have crashed fighters jets worth millions of dollars.

The army is controlled by Tigrays and do you think the regular soldier fight for you? They know the difference between protecting Ethiopia and dying for TPLF.

In fact, during the 1998 war Weyanes were paying Russians and Belgians to fly. What experienced pilots do you have? do you mean the ones that are crashing millions of dollars worth of fighter jets?

Egypt is second in military aid from the U.S after Israel. They give them billions and training as well. You weyanes are only trained and good for beating innocent people. Your training is in beating innocent women and children.

There is no way you would survive Egypts wrath.

Let us not forget the 10 armed groups that exists in opposition to you TPLF parasites. You would have Ethiopia colonized by Arabs in a matter of days.

Old stories do not matter. This the century of technology and intelligence, which you Weyanes know nothing about.

The TPLF has no chance in hell!

Ethiopians will defeat Egypt once they get rid of you scums and build an Ethiopia that is not infested with parasite.

Lastly, that so called article is written by a Weyane caveman, and it is a reflection of the education level of every high-ranking office in Ethiopia.
Gee17

Brussels, Belgium

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Ur ma broder NetoEritrean!keep it up the good job!!
The Ugly Ethiopian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Nov 22, 2012
NitroEthiopians wrote:
Stop entertaining fairytale.
Let us put the facts!
Ethiopia is a broken down state controlled by a single ethnic group who could careless if Ethiopia existed so there begins your problem.
Do you think Ethiopians will be tricked again with Egypt invading like it was Eritrea? Ethiopia would lose without even firing a shot.
Egypt has a high-level experienced army not to mention Navy and Airforce.
TPLF air-force is useless controlled by Tigrays who have crashed fighters jets worth millions of dollars.
The army is controlled by Tigrays and do you think the regular soldier fight for you? They know the difference between protecting Ethiopia and dying for TPLF.
In fact, during the 1998 war Weyanes were paying Russians and Belgians to fly. What experienced pilots do you have? do you mean the ones that are crashing millions of dollars worth of fighter jets?
Egypt is second in military aid from the U.S after Israel. They give them billions and training as well. You weyanes are only trained and good for beating innocent people. Your training is in beating innocent women and children.
There is no way you would survive Egypts wrath.
Let us not forget the 10 armed groups that exists in opposition to you TPLF parasites. You would have Ethiopia colonized by Arabs in a matter of days.
Old stories do not matter. This the century of technology and intelligence, which you Weyanes know nothing about.
The TPLF has no chance in hell!
Ethiopians will defeat Egypt once they get rid of you scums and build an Ethiopia that is not infested with parasite.
Lastly, that so called article is written by a Weyane caveman, and it is a reflection of the education level of every high-ranking office in Ethiopia.
So what is your point? If Egypt attacks Ethiopia everyone shouldn't fight till you change the government of Ethiopia? hahahaha You are not only a hateful person but a taritor to his country. Idiots like you would never learn till some one catches him by the horn and hang him on a wild oak tree. Bututo lebash Werada debtera.
GoNdErMan

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 22, 2012
weyane is ruining ethiopia we need real ethiopians like amhara and oromo to take power.
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

#8 Nov 22, 2012
The Ugly Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point? If Egypt attacks Ethiopia everyone shouldn't fight till you change the government of Ethiopia? hahahaha You are not only a hateful person but a taritor to his country. Idiots like you would never learn till some one catches him by the horn and hang him on a wild oak tree. Bututo lebash Werada debtera.
lol yeah! he is a back warded bututo lebash debtera. like his Digeamtegna grand father who sell his country back then when Real Ethiopians Foght against the Egyptians and Dirbushes. and now he is cryin here and there like his Coward Metetegna Grand father.
Tultulas are saved thier black Axss in The united states of American Refugee camp. But they couldent stop barkin like a mad dog. Yea barkin like a mad dog against thier country is Democracy in Thier lil Brain!!! huh what a Shameful QorQoro ppl? Maferiawotch.
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

#9 Nov 22, 2012
GoNdErMan wrote:
weyane is ruining ethiopia we need real ethiopians like amhara and oromo to take power.
1st try to change yo crazy leader DIA! he is 100% Ethiopian eh Qondaf
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Ethiopia will be colonized by Egypt again through Egypt's Coptic Christians as middlemen, who after all christened Ethiopia and sent their Popes to rule of Ethio Christians for over a thousand years, but until the middle of the 20th century, when the EOC was granted the right to appoint its own Pope independently. Ethiopian Muslims should be weary of this development in which a selfish and foolish christian compatriots are selling their souls, their freedoms and independence of Ethiopia for sectarian favors from a foreign government thru secret arrangment in the name of guiding them spirituality.
Meles arrange this deal of betrayal of Ethio Muslims and selling out the independence of Ethiopia, just before the deadly cancer sniffed out his last breathe, in Cairo, when he went to tell President Morsi that the hydroelectric dam he was building on the Nile River would not affect the volume of water that reaches Egypt. He also betrayed member countries of the river's source countries when he negotiated with Egypt alone.
Immediately after, the EOC requested the Pope of Alexandria to send medical doctors to create favorable public opinion among Ethiopians about Egyptian Christian Copt who would rule or co-rule Ethiopia. the EOC request was immediately obliged. Alexandria's pope selected Egyptian christian coptic doctors from Europe(England), USA and Egypt and dispatched them to the EOC door in Addis with utmost urgency. It has been over a week now since they started work in Addis.
The Egyptian Orthodox Christian pope in Alexandria has since retired and a new pope has been elected just a little over a week agao. the Egyptian embassy in Addis sent a letter to PM hailemariam Desalegn to attned the consecration cermeony of the new pope. The only political figure, a head of state invitedbecause it's after all a strictly religious cermenoy.
Ethio Muslims have good reasons to fear about Ethiopian government ganging up with any and all foreign christian governments and groups only to beef up its status against majority Ethio Muslims.
mohammed

Ethiopia

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Ethiopia is the upstream Sudan and Egypt are downstream countries, so If Egypt and Sudan take joint action against the dam then Ethiopia will retaliate by damping nuclear waste on the river. This is the right message against all odds.
bache

Ethiopia

#13 Dec 5, 2012
You Egyptians must remember the previous history.Egypt was defeated four times by the powerful country Ethiopia.If Egypt has strong military,then it should come to fight us with anally solider so that we can see its power.unfortunately,Egypt can't do this because you know the fighting skills of Ethiopian soldiers.In history Ethiopia was not defeat by none of its enemy.So think many times before say something.I want to assure that,every Ethiopian is ready & in a stand by status to react you if you try to do something.This is because The dam belongs to each person since every one bought a bond.
take care before....
yosef

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2012
i am not supporting woyane but we don let egypt to mess with the dam. like i said before, we have the right to use our resorce no matter what. if egypt tries attack the dam we sit and see like a movie? helo nooo!! we r living in the 21st century , the colonisation mentality went grave forever. military drama doesnt mean real power. power comes from justice that can blow aswan dam in a minute.egyptian never sleep to mess ethiopia that impssible dream never come true in our blessed soil. so act on fulish arabs like the holiwood movie star not in ethiopians tested in several wars.
mimi

San Jose, CA

#15 Dec 8, 2012
As a responsible government the Ethiopian government must plan and expect an Egypt / Sudan attack anytime and be prepared for it. From what we observe however it is not prepared. For example steps to strengthen unity within the country are not taken yet. By the way nitroethiopians is either agent of egypt or an eritrean.
Menelik Ezana wrote:
If Egypt Tries To Attack The Dam, Just They Suicide Themselves!
By:- Menelik Ezana (From Ethiopia)
menelikism@gmail.com
This article is the idea of all Ethiopians.(It may be broken English, so correct and present it)
We Ethiopians are always amazed by Egypt’s rigid and old fashioned Nile monopolization. And the state has a known quotation “No Nile No Egypt”. This quotation is now changed “No Nile No Ethiopia” or “No Nile No East Africa”. This means the upper basin countries will use the water and feed their people. This right is given by nature, because the water starts from their blessed land. We knew that Egyptians always worry about Nile, but there is one bitter fact, that Ethiopia has 100% a right to use its own water. 85% the Nile River contributor is Ethiopia. So why you Sudanese and Egyptians exclude Ethiopia? Is it a solution? No! It must not be! We don’t have a plan to use the water by monopole like the arrogant country Egypt.
At this year the Egyptians officials are boasting to attack the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. And we heard Egypt’s movement on Darfur area. I think Egypt officials are seems like lunatic. They don’t try to think the outcome. This is 21 century believe in diplomacy or negotiation, the solution is in your mind or on the table not on your hand. So if Egypt craziness continue and try to attack the dam, I believe we Ethiopians should do the following things.
1. Diplomacy
1.1 Upper basin country should stand together and struggle to use their water.
1.2 Upper basin countries should have common military force, each country should contribute at least 20,000 soldiers, but Ethiopia will contribute three times of it. These common soldiers are known as Upper Nile Basin Force (UNBF). This force will be ready all the time. You the upper basin country gov’t think about this and apply it. Be strong! Unite! Show who are you!
2. Ethiopian gov’t subjected to stop the flow of the Nile tributaries, so we can stop Nile here from the source without making a huge dam. The simple thing is encouraging the farmers to build the small dams from each tributary. This will be an Ethiopian policy to boost its agriculture and punish its historical enemy Egypt.
3. Defend our self and also attack
3.1 Use military power over Egyptians, we Ethiopians are brave on fighting, we can enter to Cairo and bombarded Aswan dam. But this will be bloodshed so we may choose this the second way.
3.2 Add toxic chemicals to Nile river on the border of Ethio-Sudan, this is very simple anybody can do, even if the gov’t don’t allow. After that all creatures will be in danger- for a long period of time. We may use like radioactive substances and wastes, and other dangerous chemicals.
* Addition to Ethiopians the world must stand on beside of Ethiopia, because Egypt will be another terrorist country for the world. To control East and North Africa with a confidence is only Ethiopia. Egypt, Sudan, Iran and Eritrea are trying to destabilizing the area. To overcome this problem permanently Ethiopia should stand by two legs, then you must support.
Belay

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 8, 2012
There will not be a war, people please stop all wishful thinking. What We need to realize, 1,Egypt is depend on these water for survival. With out it it would be hard to leave.
2, Ethiopia needs these water to win over poverty.
Two critical need for both countries.. On the bright side, the issue of water always can be resolved by understanding each others problems and by compromising.. That is the only win win situation.
Both Egypt and Ethiopia know war will not be a solution only would intense the problem.
So that said, there will not be a war.
Because these two countries are not enemy's as it to be portrait. They both have concerns that could be resolved on round table.
Elmiboy

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Belay wrote:
There will not be a war, people please stop all wishful thinking. What We need to realize, 1,Egypt is depend on these water for survival. With out it it would be hard to leave.
2, Ethiopia needs these water to win over poverty.
Two critical need for both countries.. On the bright side, the issue of water always can be resolved by understanding each others problems and by compromising.. That is the only win win situation.
Both Egypt and Ethiopia know war will not be a solution only would intense the problem.
So that said, there will not be a war.
Because these two countries are not enemy's as it to be portrait. They both have concerns that could be resolved on round table.
I've never really understood why Egypt would want to bomb the dam. Afterall, it will help Egypt and Sudan in the long term...Plus war doesn't solve shit.
Elmiboy

Vancouver, Canada

#18 Dec 9, 2012
bache wrote:
You Egyptians must remember the previous history.Egypt was defeated four times by the powerful country Ethiopia.If Egypt has strong military,then it should come to fight us with anally solider so that we can see its power.unfortunately,Egypt can't do this because you know the fighting skills of Ethiopian soldiers.In history Ethiopia was not defeat by none of its enemy.So think many times before say something.I want to assure that,every Ethiopian is ready & in a stand by status to react you if you try to do something.This is because The dam belongs to each person since every one bought a bond.
take care before....
I'm on ethiopia's side with this one. But no offense, your military history is okay. Ahmed Gurrey did conquer 3/4 of Ethiopia, but the portuguese saved you guys just in time. And no offense, but ethiopia today is kind of a fake country...You annexed Oromia, and Ogaden.... However, I would side with Ethiopians before Egyptians any day, since they're arabs, well at least the ones of today. Anyways no war, Africa is already so ****** up. Were behind every single continent besides Antartica :C
mimi

San Jose, CA

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Belay wrote:
There will not be a war, people please stop all wishful thinking. What We need to realize, 1,Egypt is depend on these water for survival. With out it it would be hard to leave.
2, Ethiopia needs these water to win over poverty.
Two critical need for both countries.. On the bright side, the issue of water always can be resolved by understanding each others problems and by compromising.. That is the only win win situation.
Both Egypt and Ethiopia know war will not be a solution only would intense the problem.
So that said, there will not be a war.
Because these two countries are not enemy's as it to be portrait. They both have concerns that could be resolved on round table.
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never really understood why Egypt would want to bomb the dam. Afterall, it will help Egypt and Sudan in the long term...Plus war doesn't solve shit.
SHABIA TROLLL ALERT !!!

you are

1. as dumb as a worm or
2. you are an enemy

lol

UK

#21 Dec 9, 2012
NitroEthiopians wrote:
Stop entertaining fairytale.
Let us put the facts!
Ethiopia is a broken down state controlled by a single ethnic group who could careless if Ethiopia existed so there begins your problem.
Do you think Ethiopians will be tricked again with Egypt invading like it was Eritrea? Ethiopia would lose without even firing a shot.
Egypt has a high-level experienced army not to omention Navy and Airforce.
TPLF air-force is useless controlled by Tigrays who have crashed fighters jets worth millions of dollars.
The army is controlled by Tigrays and do you think the regular soldier fight for you? They know the difference between protecting Ethiopia and dying for TPLF.
In fact, during the 1998 war Weyanes were paying Russians and Belgians to fly. What experienced pilots do you have? do you mean the ones that are crashing millions of dollars worth of fighter jets?
Egypt is second in military aid from the U.S after Israel. They give them billions and training as well. You weyanes are only trained and good for beating innocent people. Your training is in beating innocent women and children.
There is no way you would survive Egypts wrath.
Let us not forget the 10 armed groups that exists in opposition to you TPLF parasites. You would have Ethiopia colonized by Arabs in a matter of days.
Old stories do not matter. This the century of technology and intelligence, which you Weyanes know nothing about.
The TPLF has no chance in hell!
Ethiopians will defeat Egypt once they get rid of you scums and build an Ethiopia that is not infested with parasite.
Lastly, that so called article is written by a Weyane caveman, and it is a reflection of the education level of every high-ranking office in Ethiopia.
hihihihihi
yosef

United States

#23 Dec 15, 2012
i know the shabia people (eritreans) the most arogant people in our planet." yebelubeten wechit sebari" termites poeple. if they got a chance they do stupid morthan woyane does.
Emperor

Europe

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Those who can't think fight. Fighting was over during the stone ages! Man is now mentally superior. FYI I am not a hippie nor a loonatic.
AHMED

Europe

#25 Mar 30, 2013
we ethiopians are civilized. ha ha ha why you egyptian are think as ancnt people war is not justics if you have any problem we can solve it around a table. ok? unles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eritrea: Eritrea's Narrative of 'Triumph, Betra... 55 min Wedi Akele 8
i am back in the most amazing way 1 hr Anonymous 36
a recent online post by a sex tourist in Ethiopia (Jun '11) 4 hr Almaz 38
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 10 hr trollslayer 2,100
Addis Abeba Has the Best Weather (Jul '13) 13 hr Mohammed 113
Obama to Give 5 Million Illegal Immigrants Exec... 14 hr I am the Witness 2
Saudi is doing a great job in expelling primiti... (Nov '13) 19 hr kokeb 5

Ethiopia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE