MADD habeshas claiming Oromos

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wow

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Why are habesha a trying to keep Oromo from being separated from Ethiopia ? If they hate oromo people culture and religion so much why don't they let go of us ? Why don't they create their own ? I think it's because they eat off of oromia because that's their own legacy stealing from Oromo taking advantage this is serious bullying guys this needs to stop !!! Free Oromia !!!

“Virgin for sale”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
Why are habesha a trying to keep Oromo from being separated from Ethiopia ? If they hate oromo people culture and religion so much why don't they let go of us ? Why don't they create their own ? I think it's because they eat off of oromia because that's their own legacy stealing from Oromo taking advantage this is serious bullying guys this needs to stop !!! Free Oromia !!!
How many topix account do you have ? At Lear hide your location.
Kiki

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not even my real location I'm living on Minnesota but I'm here in pa for vacation so idc
General Ali

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 12, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
kalideza u r a pig blood sucking faaaggggoot. Just bend over and seduce yor piggy god by offering him your aaaassss and farting to his face. Your allahgod is pig and mhmo is a crazy beast who smells your fart when u bend over before insertin his scrooney penis up your dirty or washed aaaaaasssssss!
General Ali

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
time is coming when we going to establish our independent nation and feed this habesha pigs to the wild beasts! They are busy trying to inturrupt oromos by running wild with their stinky dirty stories. If we write their story the way they writing bout oromo, even the name habesha will vanish as it is fake itself. Habeshas are annoying rats, as they are former sabean colony who made them change their language and relegion before leaving them. They were formerly agaws, gafats, damots, woitos, kunamas, kiments, sahos, agames, oromos, argobbas, afars etc.
Oromos are original and still with their culture and language. So habeshas are fake collection of former tribes.
Kiki

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>time is coming when we going to establish our independent nation and feed this habesha pigs to the wild beasts! They are busy trying to inturrupt oromos by running wild with their stinky dirty stories. If we write their story the way they writing bout oromo, even the name habesha will vanish as it is fake itself. Habeshas are annoying rats, as they are former sabean colony who made them change their language and relegion before leaving them. They were formerly agaws, gafats, damots, woitos, kunamas, kiments, sahos, agames, oromos, argobbas, afars etc.
Oromos are original and still with their culture and language. So habeshas are fake collection of former tribes.
You my friend are a GENIOUS !! Thank you for exposing what Habesha really means :))
Arc

Sudan

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
Oromo means habasha habasha means Oromo, the enemies can't broke the bonds =uranium bond . Enimes cry Corcoran tears
Arc

Sudan

#8 Mar 15, 2013
General Ali wrote:
<quoted text>time is coming when we going to establish our independent nation and feed this habesha pigs to the wild beasts! They are busy trying to inturrupt oromos by running wild with their stinky dirty stories. If we write their story the way they writing bout oromo, even the name habesha will vanish as it is fake itself. Habeshas are annoying rats, as they are former sabean colony who made them change their language and relegion before leaving them. They were formerly agaws, gafats, damots, woitos, kunamas, kiments, sahos, agames, oromos, argobbas, afars etc.
General Ali good understanding but I am worry u unknowingly an instrument for TPLF , any one who insult habasha or amara or abasha automatically considered as an instrument for the strategy TPLF successor . So you must not insult unknown component, think truly amara is an oromo but cultural different , but tigree is not and the enimes of all
Ezana

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
I don't know why too. Am always amazed by zat. They should let you go cause you ain't going no where. You will pay every one for every thing. It will be the cheapest land on earth. And on top of that it will be ruled by all habesha mixed oromos. 80 % of oromos are habesha and other tribe mixed. Poor FK face
Arc

Sudan

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
Freedom for Oromo means , all Ethiopia land including Eritrea .you want to see the divided Ethiopia ? It is gone with meles zenawi . It is good for you to turn back .other wise you goinin tolose your identity
Ethiopian Sphinix

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Mar 16, 2013
General Ali wrote:
Thank Habeshas for giving you good feutures. If many of You hadn't mixed with Habeshas you would have looked like west Africans. Atleast now nearly half of you don't look like Bantus.
Ethiopian Sphinix

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Arc wrote:
<quoted text>
General Ali good understanding but I am worry u unknowingly an instrument for TPLF , any one who insult habasha or amara or abasha automatically considered as an instrument for the strategy TPLF successor . So you must not insult unknown component, think truly amara is an oromo but cultural different , but tigree is not and the enimes of all
You are pure evil...
OROMO SPHINIX

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Ethiopian Sphinix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Habeshas for giving you good feutures. If many of You hadn't mixed with Habeshas you would have looked like west Africans. Atleast now nearly half of you don't look like Bantus.
then why do oromos and somalis look alike? that was the dumbest statement any habesha has ever said plus bantus dont even look like west africans stupid. you are sooo confused about your identity you turkish slave... im oromo mom and dad and grandparents too no HABESHA NONE in my blood and i look CUSH. because that what OROMOS are stop acting like the white man you are nothing but a black ass your self
OROMO SPHINIX

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2013
SINCE WHEN WHERE OROMOS BANTUS? SERIOUSLY NORTHERN ETHIOPIANS NEED BOOKS NOT FOOD. ANOTHER THING IS OROMOS ARE BEYOND SMARTER THAN THE OTHER ETHNC GROUP I ELIEVE ETHIOPIA SHOULD BE SEPARATE BECAUSE FOR ONE WE ARE nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooot the same people. cleary we are totally different our minds and way of thinking and acting are different i wisssssssssh with all my heart OROMOTO BE FREE i dont care when i just haaaaaaaaaaaattteee ETHIOPIANS with a burning passion they do nothing but fight neighboorig countries like sudan egypt eitrea and somalia and kenya etipians are like idiots of the horn everyone hates them
Ethiopian Sphinix

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Mar 16, 2013
OROMO SPHINIX wrote:
<quoted text>
then why do oromos and somalis look alike? that was the dumbest statement any habesha has ever said plus bantus dont even look like west africans stupid. you are sooo confused about your identity you turkish slave... im oromo mom and dad and grandparents too no HABESHA NONE in my blood and i look CUSH. because that what OROMOS are stop acting like the white man you are nothing but a black ass your self
Only those who are mixed with Habeshas look like Somalis the rest of you are Bantus. Don't be ashamed of it.
Ethiopian Sphinix

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Mar 16, 2013
OROMO SPHINIX wrote:
SINCE WHEN WHERE OROMOS BANTUS? SERIOUSLY NORTHERN ETHIOPIANS NEED BOOKS NOT FOOD. ANOTHER THING IS OROMOS ARE BEYOND SMARTER THAN THE OTHER ETHNC GROUP I ELIEVE ETHIOPIA SHOULD BE SEPARATE BECAUSE FOR ONE WE ARE nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooot the same people. cleary we are totally different our minds and way of thinking and acting are different i wisssssssssh with all my heart OROMOTO BE FREE i dont care when i just haaaaaaaaaaaattteee ETHIOPIANS with a burning passion they do nothing but fight neighboorig countries like sudan egypt eitrea and somalia and kenya etipians are like idiots of the horn everyone hates them
What is all these hate? There never was a country called Oromia and will there ever be. Even if you separate you wouldn't survive more than a month as a nation. There are countless tribes in Africa who want to separate like you from the Nation State and it will never happen. There are many criterias to be a nation and only slogans wouldn't suffice it. Why are you such hateful jerk? If you are not happy with your life go and hang yourself. I can see you are not well educated person and as they say little knowledge is dangerous.
OROMO SABONTU

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Ethiopian Sphinix wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who are mixed with Habeshas look like Somalis the rest of you are Bantus. Don't be ashamed of it.
Really I have evidence they DON'T
Oromo Sabontu

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2013
http://youtu.be/aLW2SyRPxPI

These are original oromo say what you want Idc these are cushite people

If u say they look Bantu than maybe your just a troll that purposely tries to act superior but if you agree that they don't then I taught you !!! Enjoy
Oromo Sabontu

Chattanooga, TN

#19 Mar 16, 2013
OROMIA SHALL BE FREE !!! Screwed Ethiopian
Oromo Sabontu

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Ethiopian Sphinix wrote:
<quoted text>
What is all these hate? There never was a country called Oromia and will there ever be. Even if you separate you wouldn't survive more than a month as a nation. There are countless tribes in Africa who want to separate like you from the Nation State and it will never happen. There are many criterias to be a nation and only slogans wouldn't suffice it. Why are you such hateful jerk? If you are not happy with your life go and hang yourself. I can see you are not well educated person and as they say little knowledge is dangerous.
No one likes Ethiopia Ethiopia is pooooooor if Oromo is gone what does the north get NOTHING we are NOT ethiopians we are OROMO don't call us habesha it is better to say Galla because we are not the same we don't like you guys at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia : 2063 - Should start building Nuclear... Jun 24 Anonymous 5
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) Jun 23 Anonymous 29
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 2,638
Stupid Amharas/Gurage: Shabia won't help you Jun 22 GreaterEthiopia 1
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) Jun 22 Anonymous 102
I'm worried about Walelign Jun 21 Habesha 2
Why aren't ethiopians obsessed with bantus like... (Mar '13) Jun 21 Anonymous 28
More from around the web