Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiop...

Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia: officials

There are 267 comments on the The Daily Star story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia: officials. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

ADDIS ABABA: Two Somali nationals died when a bomb they were making detonated in their home in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa, as thousands gathered to watch a football match, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#153 Oct 15, 2013
This is a horrible incident. This would be a good time for the Ethiopian government to crack down on these terrorist organizations. Somalia should do the same. If the problems are cut down by the roots, the problem will eventually die out. I hope that terrorism in the entire world ends.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#154 Oct 15, 2013
I'd like to remind you that not every situation has to have sides. I'm sure all of us are against this terrorist situation. There is absolutely no reason to be political about this thread. If you do have an issue, it is best to make a thread concerning it.
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

#155 Oct 15, 2013
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest uncle tom ever.
That's a response to the pig who goes by the name "Christian".
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

#156 Oct 15, 2013
anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>on a second thought, maybe he knows the woyane treatment of dissenters
That dude is a mediocre woyane cadre. I know him very well.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#157 Oct 15, 2013
And me being the voice of reason is ignored. Are you reasonable people, or illogical politicians? There's nothing to argue about!
Hezbollah

Madison, WI

#158 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
And me being the voice of reason is ignored. Are you reasonable people, or illogical politicians? There's nothing to argue about!
We arent sure if you are a real Somali.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#159 Oct 15, 2013
Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
We arent sure if you are a real Somali.
Saying that makes me worried about my people's reputation.
Kontu

Australia

#160 Oct 15, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a response to the pig who goes by the name "Christian".
...and I said you are self hating black man.
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

#161 Oct 15, 2013
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>...and I said you are self hating black man.
lol... Look at my name, it says Nigerian. You can't get blacker than that. Anyway, my comments have different meanings to different audiences.
Jake

Brisbane, Australia

#162 Oct 15, 2013
He cant be a real Somali............he can type
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

#163 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>Saying that makes me worried about my people's reputation.
Somalia's reputation has hit rock bottom long time ago. You shouldn't worry about much.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#164 Oct 15, 2013
Jake wrote:
He cant be a real Somali..........he can type
That's funny.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#165 Oct 15, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Somalia's reputation has hit rock bottom long time ago. You shouldn't worry about much.
True, but that doesn't concern me. I'm more concerned about myself. Finding individuals like me will be the future leaders of the Somali people. The rest, as nature intends, will be eliminated because of their uselessness. I'm not so pathetic to take handouts and I'm working hard for my education. Although many of my people aren't, a minority of men doing this is all that's necessary.
I am Nigerian

Madison, WI

#166 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>True, but that doesn't concern me. I'm more concerned about myself. Finding individuals like me will be the future leaders of the Somali people. The rest, as nature intends, will be eliminated because of their uselessness. I'm not so pathetic to take handouts and I'm working hard for my education. Although many of my people aren't, a minority of men doing this is all that's necessary.
You sound like a reasonable man. May Allah help you with whatever you wanna do !
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#167 Oct 15, 2013
I am Nigerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a reasonable man. May Allah help you with whatever you wanna do !
Thank you, and same to you my friend.
Kontu

Australia

#168 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, and same to you my friend.
LMFAO!!! This must be your first time posting here or your first encounter with the guy. He is anything, but reasonable.
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#169 Oct 15, 2013
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! This must be your first time posting here or your first encounter with the guy. He is anything, but reasonable.
Are you referring to me or the man who was talking to me? And if it is me, then I require proof to your claim.
Kontu

Australia

#170 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to me or the man who was talking to me? And if it is me, then I require proof to your claim.
Erm...

I'm obviously talking about Hezbollah (I am Nigerian).
Somali Man

Etobicoke, Canada

#171 Oct 15, 2013
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm...
I'm obviously talking about Hezbollah (I am Nigerian).
Oh. I honestly don't care whether he's reasonable or not. He doesn't seem to be Somali, so I don't care for his replies on this forums. Especially the ones that don't contribute to the forum itself. Question, how do you know I am Nigerian and Hezbollah are the same people?
Kontu

Australia

#172 Oct 15, 2013
Somali Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I honestly don't care whether he's reasonable or not. He doesn't seem to be Somali, so I don't care for his replies on this forums. Especially the ones that don't contribute to the forum itself. Question, how do you know I am Nigerian and Hezbollah are the same people?
We are great mates. I'm actually talking to him on the phone as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 10 hr OgadenPrincess 2,460
A traditional culture that needs urgent overhau... Jul 1 eyeru47 1
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Jun 29 Russell 40
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) Jun 29 rodolfo graziani 66
Why do Siltes hate other gurages so much? (Feb '14) Jun 28 Ismail 10
Ethio Muslims in Ethiopia the "Christian Island' Jun 28 Walelign 1
how to clean black us dollar,euro,or pound (Mar '12) Jun 27 Vincent 12
More from around the web