Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Some of you may criticize me for still using the word Galla for Oromo. But, I have reasons for it.

1. The Gallas who chose to drop the word were weak-minded to give in to ethnic stereotypes. Just because of some group attached a stereotype, sociologists can tell that it is most common around the world, you do not change your ethnic name. You change your ethnic name for other reasons, especially, during religious and linguistic transitions into new identity.

2. The history of these numerous herds of people before they adopted the name Orom, before 1991, otherwise considered 'savages' by historians and travelers, will be lost in due time arguing that all histories that bore the word Galla had stereotype in them, which is far from the truth.

I do not support Galla independence from Ethiopia because Galla is an oppressor, not oppressed group. Gallas have not been discriminated by economic or political opportunities. There are poor and filthy(gimatam) rich Gallas. There are ordinary individuals with no power and there are powerful individuals in the Ethiopian government. There are criminal Gallas and there are judges of justice Gallas. One just cannot break up a country for the sadistic pleasure of it.

Secondly, Gallas are new migrants from Kenya, pushed out by the Kikuyu's northward migration and the Lou's eastward migration. If they have no claim to the land they live on in Ethiopia. When they migrated to Ethiopia, they displaced natives by massacres. In some cases, for fear of their savagery, many tribes adopted their Galla language. For example, Chebo Gurages of Tulu Bolo and Weliso who such great personalities such as Tilahun Gessese, President Girma W.Giorgis and Finance Minister Girma Biru. Arsi Oromo were formerly Hadiya speaking groups Gallas savagery is the reason for their adoption of Oromo language. Guji is the same. Whole of Hararge is another victim of Galla savagery. Gojjam and Wello. From south of Gojjam to Lake Chala used to be the land of the semetic speaking group of the Gaffats. From Afar passing thru Entoto, Addis Abeba and Ankober to Harar city used to be the land of the Argobas. So on and so forth.

Glallas claim for independence from Ethiopia taking the land they stole from the native Ethiopians is like your guest claiming ownership of your house just because he spent 24 hours in it.
Bloodhound Oromo

Marcus Hook, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex wrote:
Some of you may criticize me for still using the word Galla for Oromo. But, I have reasons for it.
1. The Gallas who chose to drop the word were weak-minded to give in to ethnic stereotypes. Just because of some group attached a stereotype, sociologists can tell that it is most common around the world, you do not change your ethnic name. You change your ethnic name for other reasons, especially, during religious and linguistic transitions into new identity.
2. The history of these numerous herds of people before they adopted the name Orom, before 1991, otherwise considered 'savages' by historians and travelers, will be lost in due time arguing that all histories that bore the word Galla had stereotype in them, which is far from the truth.
I do not support Galla independence from Ethiopia because Galla is an oppressor, not oppressed group. Gallas have not been discriminated by economic or political opportunities. There are poor and filthy(gimatam) rich Gallas. There are ordinary individuals with no power and there are powerful individuals in the Ethiopian government. There are criminal Gallas and there are judges of justice Gallas. One just cannot break up a country for the sadistic pleasure of it.
Secondly, Gallas are new migrants from Kenya, pushed out by the Kikuyu's northward migration and the Lou's eastward migration. If they have no claim to the land they live on in Ethiopia. When they migrated to Ethiopia, they displaced natives by massacres. In some cases, for fear of their savagery, many tribes adopted their Galla language. For example, Chebo Gurages of Tulu Bolo and Weliso who such great personalities such as Tilahun Gessese, President Girma W.Giorgis and Finance Minister Girma Biru. Arsi Oromo were formerly Hadiya speaking groups Gallas savagery is the reason for their adoption of Oromo language. Guji is the same. Whole of Hararge is another victim of Galla savagery. Gojjam and Wello. From south of Gojjam to Lake Chala used to be the land of the semetic speaking group of the Gaffats. From Afar passing thru Entoto, Addis Abeba and Ankober to Harar city used to be the land of the Argobas. So on and so forth.
Glallas claim for independence from Ethiopia taking the land they stole from the native Ethiopians is like your guest claiming ownership of your house just because he spent 24 hours in it.
poor sadistic, confused and retarded monkey!!! U cry from bush and u are nothing to Oromos! Im from Wolisso and we will shoot like we did before! We are real true Oromos and we gonna take Welkite back to Oromiya soon
lol

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Both of you are woyane agents, and this is your dirty game with people's emotions and you either are based in Addis Abeba or abroad but employed by the hizb dehninet.
The guy who appeared to defend oromos is no friend of that tribe otherwise he would know that the small minority tribe of real oromos are more reasonable and would avoid sounding so confrontational.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The small minority tribe of real Galla many concur is located around Borana. The Borana pastoralists may choose to be independent from the neighborhood of the fearless Somalis not from Ethiopia. Where will they go? not allowed to migrate to central Ethiopia no more. To the south are the forbidding Somalis.
If they do want to break from Ethiopia, Ethiopia will stop building roads, hospitals and schools from taxes of the rich central Ethiopia, among whom are largely are Gurages, Amaras and the 2 million Eritreans in Ethiopia, who already are hosting barbaric Gallas who made our lands their permanent home.

These real Gallas are as savage and primitive as one gets. Real stone age humanity. Kebts with stone age custom. A boy has to kill another to be a man. Compare this savage custom with the more civilized custom of the Masai who kill a lion to be considered tribal hero.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>You fool, it's the Shabia agent OLF inciting ethnic hatred. It's what Shabia is exploiting natural existing ethnic differences into a supremacy war. I am sure you work closely with enemies of Africa who work 24/7 to weaken Africa.
Hahaha ye woyane wusha
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I speak the truth that will bring peace to Ethiopia as well as northeast Africa as a whole. Some of you use the derogatory phrase 'Horn of Africa' simply because it's repeatedly spoken and written by racist scribes of the UN. It's high time we know that UN is the tool of the US and Western Europe imperialism. We should get united and destroy OLF. OLF is savage, primitive and a blood thirsty vampire. It has caused grieves all around the villages and small towns of Ethiopia inciting bloody tensions over lands between ethnic groups while playing mogzit to Meles Zeradwa.
lol

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex wrote:
Arsi Oromo were formerly Hadiya speaking groups Gallas savagery is the reason for their adoption of Oromo language. Guji is the same.
If the Gujis, who could number 7 million, are not oromos does that mean they are indigenous Ethiopians ike the hadiyas ?
fulassa

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

If you were a rational individual, you would have used your time for some constructive tasks than posting this garbage. The world gets better through reconciliation, accommodation of differences and mutual respect. Call us by which ever name you would like, the cause of Oromo people will never be stopped by silly insults by the likes of you- son of a bitch disguised as alex.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Gujis, who could number 7 million, are not oromos does that mean they are indigenous Ethiopians ike the hadiyas ?
Exactly, they spoke a Cushitic language similar to those of Hadiya and Kambata but lost it to mmauoding savage Galla incursion into their neighborhood. They still keep pushing back the Gallas but they find it harder because the Gallas are supplied with better weapons by the OLF. The Guji though are survivors and still retain their music form which almost the same as their closest kins, the Kambata and Hadiya, as you can see in the videos below.

Guji Music

Kambata Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hadiya (Adiya)Music

One of their town is Adola and the gold rich zone of Kbra Mangst.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

fulassa wrote:
If you were a rational individual, you would have used your time for some constructive tasks than posting this garbage. The world gets better through reconciliation, accommodation of differences and mutual respect. Call us by which ever name you would like, the cause of Oromo people will never be stopped by silly insults by the likes of you- son of a bitch disguised as alex.
Of course I am rational. I live for ratinality. But, I don't just accept any irrationality so that some ignorant due like you would disagree with me. There is no convincing reason for a name change from Galla to Oromo. Convince me that Galla is a devil and will be glad to accept Oromo. No reconciliation. Just convince me you are right and I am wrong.

Oromo has been and still is a tyrant, a bully, a soulless oppressor. It has no cause for justice. Rather it espoused a very dangerous and aggressive ideology of Oromuma to vanquish all and reign supreme over Ethiopia or else breakaway from Ethiopia taking away our lands that it has stolen by violence in the 16th century. Ethiopian resolve is "It's not going to happen either way."
YES

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I am rational. I live for ratinality. But, I don't just accept any irrationality so that some ignorant due like you would disagree with me. There is no convincing reason for a name change from Galla to Oromo. Convince me that Galla is a devil and will be glad to accept Oromo. No reconciliation. Just convince me you are right and I am wrong.
Oromo has been and still is a tyrant, a bully, a soulless oppressor. It has no cause for justice. Rather it espoused a very dangerous and aggressive ideology of Oromuma to vanquish all and reign supreme over Ethiopia or else breakaway from Ethiopia taking away our lands that it has stolen by violence in the 16th century. Ethiopian resolve is "It's not going to happen either way."
you will die with your sadistic, retarded and outcasted mentality! we Oromos are making sure we eradicate all the minors like you everyday in oromiya. im going back and forth and last time i was in Walisoo and passed to Jimma and also xollaay!!! i am supplying all i can to real oromos to massacree you worthless guraghes! i hope we will wipe you out sooner than u imagine! i hope now u get your answer about how to deal with guraghes!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

YES wrote:
<quoted text>you will die with your sadistic, retarded and outcasted mentality! we Oromos are making sure we eradicate all the minors like you everyday in oromiya. im going back and forth and last time i was in Walisoo and passed to Jimma and also xollaay!!! i am supplying all i can to real oromos to massacree you worthless guraghes! i hope we will wipe you out sooner than u imagine! i hope now u get your answer about how to deal with guraghes!
It was for good reasons that historians described Gallas as savages. You seem to fit the perfect example.
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

as usual, the retard duos are at it LOOOOL
lol

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, they spoke a Cushitic language similar to those of Hadiya and Kambata but lost it to mmauoding savage Galla incursion into their neighborhood. They still keep pushing back the Gallas but they find it harder because the Gallas are supplied with better weapons by the OLF. The Guji though are survivors and still retain their music form which almost the same as their closest kins, the Kambata and Hadiya, as you can see in the videos below.
Guji Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aLW2SyRPxPIXX
Kambata Music
Hadiya (Adiya)Music
One of their town is Adola and the gold rich zone of Kbra Mangst.
I like the first video. I think zallaqaa is the same as zelleke.
Well if that is the case and with the gujis perhaps being the largest oromigna speaking group that would be a huge blow for the cause of olf. Olf must have similar problems also in western and eastern ethiopia. This is what they call " yeqoTun awerd bila yebibituan Talech".
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
" yeqoTun awerd bila yebibituan Talech".
Talk about irony and naiveté! It reminds me of an article I read quite a while back: How Bolivia Lost Its Hat By FRANK JACOBS. Substitute Bolivia for Tobia you got the picture LOOOOOL
Keep pushing the envelope, as it is, the Giant Have already awaken and Oromiya shall be freee!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, remember how mis-treated those Britain dignitaries and its consequence, there you have your perfect scenario!
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/...
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the first video. I think zallaqaa is the same as zelleke.
Well if that is the case and with the gujis perhaps being the largest oromigna speaking group that would be a huge blow for the cause of olf. Olf must have similar problems also in western and eastern ethiopia. This is what they call " yeqoTun awerd bila yebibituan Talech".
OLF has a huge problem of defining its cause. It has been rejected by well-meaning Gallas. And, various ethnic groups of the Galla that have been forcibly assimilated as it is being done to the Zway Gurage people do not agree with its unattainable goal of breaking away from Ethiopia to form a Galla country what it would hope to call Oromiya. But, why Oromiya? Why not just Oromo. A person of Oromo, Oromi.
If you take Welega, it's the Gafat country who once occupied a vast territory reaching the source lakes of the Awash river. And, the Arusi oromo recognize their origin to be Hadiya, Welaita and kambata just like the Gujis. YOu go north Ethiopia, it's the same story. From Harar to Afar, it's the Argoba land being occupied by the Gallas.
If OLF doesn't stop this vexing issue, I fear blood is going to boil and spill in the scale of Syria.
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>ya. But, why Oromiya? Why not just Oromo.
it's the Gafat country ... Hadiya, Welaita and kambata the Gujis. From Harar to Afar, Argoba land
fyi, Gafa means 'baria' in adere language....and since when u became the spokesperson for the above ethnicity. I don't see any mandate from those mentioned above for u to blabber on their behave, comprehende!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

cognito wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi, Gafa means 'baria' in adere language....and since when u became the spokesperson for the above ethnicity. I don't see any mandate from those mentioned above for u to blabber on their behave, comprehende!
No, Gafats are very fine and cultured people. Sadly, they became the victims of Galla migration to central and northerwest Ethiopia and their lands to it.

I am Ethiopian and it's my national responsibility to voice justice for those whose rights have been violated. Just as I am strongly against Gallas causing bloody tensions against unarmed villagers and towns people around Ethiopia over land and property taxes, respectively, I would exactly do same if I saw the rights of Gallas violated by another without cognito hiring me to advocate for his people's rights.
Bloodhound

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>No, Gafats are very fine and cultured people. Sadly, they became the victims of Galla migration to central and northerwest Ethiopia and their lands to it.
I am Ethiopian and it's my national responsibility to voice justice for those whose rights have been violated. Just as I am strongly against Gallas causing bloody tensions against unarmed villagers and towns people around Ethiopia over land and property taxes, respectively, I would exactly do same if I saw the rights of Gallas violated by another without cognito hiring me to advocate for his people's rights.
just because u sissy rat dreamed your hate, dont even imagine any single oromo will take your crap! Say this to any oromo anywhere and you will see your head rolling on ground! U r disabled minority! Swallow the fact and dig your grave!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bloodhound wrote:
<quoted text>just because u sissy rat dreamed your hate, dont even imagine any single oromo will take your crap! Say this to any oromo anywhere and you will see your head rolling on ground! U r disabled minority! Swallow the fact and dig your grave!
To feel super behind a computer, it costs you nothing. I would like to find a Galla who will force me to call him Oromo. That will be a great ridiculous scene.
The Galla victim of my strong fists would answer as the following to Mississauga police:
"He called me Galla."
Police: "explain to me what Galla is."
Galla victim: Amaras used to call us Galla."
Police: "tell us what it means".
Victim: "Officer, it's highly offensive"
Police: "Why don't you tell us why it's offensive".
Victim: "I was told it has two meanings"
Police: "Ah! you were told but not sure. what are they".
Victim: "Officer, I am sure. One meaning says "foolish tribe", another says,'qal-la', meaning refused to be a Muslim in Arabic".
Police: "so you went to attack him because he called you a foolish tribe. Yes?"
Victim: "yes, sir".
Police: "Turn around and put your hands together. You are going to jail. You are charged for assault. Move. Get in the car".
Victim pleaded with the police saying he was provoked by a name his tribe discarded on his way to jail with his black eyes from the guy he wanted to beat. Double loss from bad indoctrination.

Yes, you better plant a bomb underneath my car or throw a grenade into my office than you try to beat me up. I will make sure only one punch will give you a black eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••