you know whats funny
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newuser

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 11, 2012
How some jamacan think haile selassee was god cause he made it rain when he went to visit jamaca lol if haile was god then how come he doesn't make it rain in ethiopia? Why do he let them starve ?

Fat joe and lil wayne must be god too, I must be god too when I go to the strip clubs lol

How many of you ethiopians believe haile sellasse is god?
newuser

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 13, 2012
See no support on my threads because i'm eritrean. I see how it is, you guys don't like eritreans. It's all good, i just thought you were better than that..thats all.I'm kind of disappointed but it's all good cause i know not all ethiopians agree to not support an eritrean poster on his threads.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2012
newuser wrote:
See no support on my threads because i'm eritrean. I see how it is, you guys don't like eritreans. It's all good, i just thought you were better than that..thats all.I'm kind of disappointed but it's all good cause i know not all ethiopians agree to not support an eritrean poster on his threads.
A word ethiopia disturb you, why don't you go 'tsebel'. By the way, not most of but all of ethiopians know he was a man may be didn't belive as an eritrean he was a devil. If some one talking always about something calling its name, we, ethiopians also eritreans, belive that, that man is falling in love from it. I advice you to keep your citissinship to ethiopian. You know very well we ethiopians are our door for your brothers and sisters to live here without any discrimination. So, don't mentioned mama ethiopia and your intimate peoples of her with hate, because you may be our gust one day.
lol

UK

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Haven't we finished this fake loving each other and one people shit? We are not one and we don't love each other deal with it::
Alexander zg

Europe

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Haile salassie was a bloodsucking devil.Is there anyone who blindly believe as though he was God?We killed him and was a history.There is absolutely nothing at all those jerk Jamaicans can do to reverse it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2012
'Wiha biwektut enboch' the meaning of most comments.
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7 Jun 14, 2012
newuser wrote:
How some jamacan think haile selassee was god cause he made it rain when he went to visit jamaca lol if haile was god then how come he doesn't make it rain in ethiopia? Why do he let them starve ?
Fat joe and lil wayne must be god too, I must be god too when I go to the strip clubs lol
How many of you ethiopians believe haile sellasse is god?
Your grand parents Eritrean UNIONISTS used to adore Haile Selassie, why do you think is that? You better ask them than the Jamaicans.
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Alexander zg wrote:
Haile salassie was a bloodsucking devil.Is there anyone who blindly believe as though he was God?We killed him and was a history.There is absolutely nothing at all those jerk Jamaicans can do to reverse it.
No matter what you little insignificant people say he remains a giant figure in world history.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grand parents Eritrean UNIONISTS used to adore Haile Selassie, why do you think is that? You better ask them than the Jamaicans.
Wright you are!
newtoday

Portland, OR

#10 Jun 15, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you little insignificant people say he remains a giant figure in world history.
So is does adolf hitler but if you believe haile sellasse is god then how can mengustu kill him so easily? And most importantly why doesn't he feed ethiopia instead of micheal jackson? It makes no sense for you to believe haile is god. The least he can do is make it rain in ethiopia.
newtoday

Portland, OR

#11 Jun 15, 2012
lol wrote:
Haven't we finished this fake loving each other and one people shit? We are not one and we don't love each other deal with it::
They are crazy man, they love you with words and hate you with action as if eritreans are so blind to it. Why don't they stop illigally occupying badme if they love us so much? Why don't they respect our long and hard struggle for independence if they love us so much?
I didn't think ethiopians were fake till I came to this forum.
Alexander zg

Europe

#12 Jun 15, 2012
newtoday wrote:
<quoted text>
They are crazy man, they love you with words and hate you with action as if eritreans are so blind to it. Why don't they stop illigally occupying badme if they love us so much? Why don't they respect our long and hard struggle for independence if they love us so much?
I didn't think ethiopians were fake till I came to this forum.
What is wrong with you?You are always crying for Badame for weak and stupid.If you have gut, come and get it.Stop crying in everyweb site at your disposal.F**ken weak.
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Jun 15, 2012
newtoday wrote:
<quoted text>
So is does adolf hitler but if you believe haile sellasse is god then how can mengustu kill him so easily? And most importantly why doesn't he feed ethiopia instead of micheal jackson? It makes no sense for you to believe haile is god. The least he can do is make it rain in ethiopia.
How old are you?
funny

Washington, DC

#14 Jun 15, 2012
newtoday wrote:
<quoted text>
So is does adolf hitler but if you believe haile sellasse is god then how can mengustu kill him so easily? And most importantly why doesn't he feed ethiopia instead of micheal jackson? It makes no sense for you to believe haile is god. The least he can do is make it rain in ethiopia.
lol, michael jackson was more ethiopian than haile selassie, loool
Gee 17

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jun 15, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, michael jackson was more ethiopian than haile selassie, loool
He was also more Eritrean than Isaias Afewerki! Do you remember the song' We Are The World'....that song had saved thousands of Eritreans from dying of starvation, and you have Michael Jackson to thank for!
newuser

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
Sorry, I dont do long distance internet dating.
hameed

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 17, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I dont do long distance internet dating.
AMBESSA! agenae zi wedey, that was a clasic "D.T.B."
trk

Ethiopia

#18 Jun 17, 2012
Eritreans should erect a statu for HIM and Aklilu H/Wold for they are the ones who liberated Eritrea than Issayas Afeworki.HIM has had a very revered status back then all over the world.Look for the video of his visit to USA.
truth

Washington, DC

#19 Jun 17, 2012
trk wrote:
Eritreans should erect a statu for HIM and Aklilu H/Wold for they are the ones who liberated Eritrea than Issayas Afeworki.HIM has had a very revered status back then all over the world.Look for the video of his visit to USA.
he is a crook like all ethio leaders past and present
newuser

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2012
hameed wrote:
<quoted text>AMBESSA! agenae zi wedey, that was a clasic "D.T.B."
Lolol I had to answer that tricky question like that, I didn't know if she for my age to insult me intending to say im immature or just to get in my pants..most likely she wants me but I had to let the nice lady know kindly without breaking her heart. I cant love every woman that loves me, it just doesn't work like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why Oromos hate habashas? (Oct '11) 4 hr Anonymous 13
Ethiopia : 2063 - Should start building Nuclear... Mon jjj 6
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) Jun 23 Anonymous 29
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 2,638
Stupid Amharas/Gurage: Shabia won't help you Jun 22 GreaterEthiopia 1
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) Jun 22 Anonymous 102
I'm worried about Walelign Jun 21 Habesha 2
More from around the web