F*ck you ethiopian government!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somali guy

Saudi Arabia

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Ogaden is somali, and everyone knows it!!!
Us somalis are gonna take that land back!!!!!!!
somali guy

Saudi Arabia

#2 Dec 8, 2012
F*k ethiopian government
somali guy

Saudi Arabia

#3 Dec 8, 2012
F*k you all
Endalkachew

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
as a muslim , i dont use such languages, but i belive you are well heard. one day somalia and ethiopia will have a good friendship inshaallah .
mimi

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Dec 8, 2012
subhuman somali guy you f*ck yourself !

i heard the last 20 years many darod refugees came to the ogaden region. the ethiopian government should send them back to somalia. and the remaining thousand or so nomads could be send also back to somalia because they are originally from somalia. if the ungrateful somalis create problems we control their water.
somali guy

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#6 Dec 8, 2012
mimi wrote:
i heard the last 20 years many darod refugees came to the ogaden region. the ethiopian government should send them back to somalia. and the remaining thousand or so nomads could be send also back to somalia because they are originally from somalia. if the ungrateful somalis create problems we control their water.
oh please shut up. ogaden is somalia , and you know that.
comanDonkey

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Dec 9, 2012
I think Ethiopia may try to annex Somalia and gain access to the Sea. Their border (Ogaden) is still not officially demarcated on maps (dashed lines).
Gee 17

Haymarket, VA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Crazy fighter on Eritrean subway?

Very funny

&fe ature=related
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
Crazy fighter on Eritrean subway?
Very funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G0KxVZqavrwXX&feature=rel ated
Amazing restraint against the taunt of a drunk. TPLF police as their cold-blooded 'shooter' HD would beat him to coma in public and throw him to jail to face charges

Is this you swearing at me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gee 17

Haymarket, VA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing restraint against the taunt of a drunk. TPLF police as their cold-blooded 'shooter' HD would beat him to coma in public and throw him to jail to face charges
Is this you swearing at me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m7oliFByircXX
LOL No that wasn't me swearing at you, that was Ezana. FYI, I aint skinny and I don't have a girlish look.

Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL No that wasn't me swearing at you, that was Ezana. FYI, I aint skinny and I don't have a girlish look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mEqniEvNcnkXX
No doubt he has a girlish look with his ponytail hair. Ezana has been stalking me for months now.

But, you do have a different kind of problem with me than Ezana.
KaLi

Brussels, Belgium

#12 Dec 9, 2012
somali guy wrote:
Ogaden is somali, and everyone knows it!!!
Us somalis are gonna take that land back!!!!!!!
Stfu You aint Somalian Gay. Ur just anAnsseBa From Singapoooor! Wolahi Bilahi im 100% Right!!
Embi belu

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 9, 2012
you should not even call it an Ethiopian government because woyane is anti ethiopia: watch this great interview...so join the struggle from now on

Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#14 Dec 9, 2012
I applied to join G7 a year ago but no response.
BeQaaa

Brussels, Belgium

#15 Dec 9, 2012
i would like to join BeQa and fight the woyannes but where are our Commanders? OMG Last Time i saw one of our Greates Commander Tamagn Beyene in canada comin out of his limo< But he diden't tell us where to go WTF? What is wrong with our commanders? plzzz help help help help us? TX!!!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#16 Dec 9, 2012
They are at Toronto's Sheraton Hotel Conference Room plotting political strategies. They have agreed that the Ethiopian people have to rise up and protest peacefully against the government that oppresses them because no one else is going to do the dirty job for them. For that to happen, they said they have moral and national responsibility to educate them about how evil is the minority TPF government is. The professors and Ph.Ds are exchanging their studies about the nature of the hegemonic dictatorship of the TPLF junta. These findings will be used by opposition diaspora web blogs, radio and tv stations broadcast to Ethiopia to awaken the Ethiopia masses to revolt against oppression peacefully.
ADIGRAT

Haymarket, VA

#17 Dec 9, 2012
BeQaaa wrote:
where are our Commanders?!!!
You never had commanders, you had a coward midget. Unfortunately, he died before Mengistu bariaw.

viva Afom jegena, the Lion of Nakfa
somali guy

Saudi Arabia

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Greater Somalia is the best!!
somali guy

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#19 Dec 10, 2012
mimi wrote:
Oh please, you know it's somalia. Ogaden was taken from Somalia and given to ethiopia as a gift, bcoz you fought us.
Warya

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#20 Dec 10, 2012
somali guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you know it's somalia. Ogaden was taken from Somalia and given to ethiopia as a gift, bcoz you fought us.
If you don't behave we will take Moqadisho and make it Ethiopian provonce. For compensation we will give you enough qat to last you for decades. What are you going to do when we change Somalia to a peaceful Christian country? Would you be talking about Ogaden then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Ethiopian Men Like Black American Women 2 hr Anonymous 7
News Extremists barking in Gonder insult the people ... 6 hr Gelleta 1
News Ethiopia: Former President Zenawi - a Transform... 7 hr Gelleta 1
Ethiopia buried chauvinism for all times 7 hr Walelign 4
Ethio alphabets went from 33 to 37. 4 more 7 hr Gelleta 2
A message to prof.Almariam 8 hr Walelign 1
Ethiopians are not guilty of hating neftenya 18 hr Walelign 1
More from around the web