of 3
Next Last
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#2 Aug 7, 2010
she has nice legs. but I would be hard pressed to tolerate that face.
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
the other eritrean prostituets are oooogly
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#4 Aug 7, 2010
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Eritrean Prostitutes from...some with chilren

#1 http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4337569806...

#2 http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4337569466...

#3 http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4336824491...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4333947533...

#5 http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4333947383... <---- this one is OK looking...she charges 2$ per f*** though... and she expects you to bring your own condom!!!!! what a wh**!

#6 http://www.flickr.com/photos/nygus/4333947303...

==========
When I come back I will post pictures of Asmara whres ....they are really realy cheap. I will tell u the price then
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Eritrea is a ghost country where the men are gone and the women have no support system. Day by day most of these women are turning to prostitution to support themselves. It would not be exaggeration if I say about 20% of the women in the cities are either amateur prostitutes or professional prostitutes. Life is hard. Don't blame them.

Right now I have some business to attend to but when I come back I will post more pictures of these unfortunate women.
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#7 Aug 10, 2010
oh boy here we go again!
Mengistu

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Tigray Gladiator wrote:
the other eritrean prostituets are oooogly
Dear Tigray Gladiator,

We have seen the links you attached and read your comments your posted. I hope you are happy now. Just to refresh your memory, these are the same people whom you and your likes (Agame-Tigrayans) stood together in a bid to fight against Ethiopia during the early 70s and beginning of 90's. However that fairytale came to an end in 1999 due to the unexpected border war. Ever since then, you Agames and Eritreans have been holding the most extreme and detest for one another. I remember during the early 80’s, while I was living in Italy, The agames and Eritreans were like underwear and ass. Wherever the Eritreans held demonstration, meetings, or party, the Agames were there in support and solidarity. Whenever the Eritreans collected money or goods to send to Eritreans, the Agames donated as well. The Eritreans and Tigrayas participated into their respective political intestes and activities pasionately. I also remember clearly that during meetings held by Ethiopians concerning AIDE, THE Agames would adamantly oppose in a bid to discourage any intention or idea that might help to relief some of the problems faced in the draught affected areas in Ethiopia at that time. Their (Tigrayans) aim was- the more the drought got uglier and looked inhuman, the more it made the “Derg” rule look totalitarian and dictator regime in the easy of the media and world political landscape.

However, today, the whole game has changed hands. Tigrays who amount to 6 % of Ethiopia’s population, and who once stood in support of Separation from Ethiopia have gained access to rule Ethiopia. In having played the Devils advocate character during the rebel warfare, Tigrays as a whole, are now trying to hide behind the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians,i.e – Oromos, Amharas..Etc…and in a bid to install, reform and train the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians with hatred and animosity towards Eritreans.

As for me, I have nothing against Eritreans. I feel pity when I see some Eritreans who are inflated with immature ego. But, that does not give me any authority or will to disrespect and hold and hate towards any Eritrean individual let alone towards the whole Eritrean population for that matter.
I recognize that Agame-Tigrayas and now trying desperately trying to lure the non-Tigre Ethiopians to get on board on their Hate- fleet , but to no avail. Fight your own hate Game. Any politician or social issues which are raised by TPLF, or a person from that of Tigray, goes out to concern Tigrayans only and NOT the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians.
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#9 Aug 10, 2010
That does not change the fact that Eritreans are prostitutes. I have more pictures of eritrean wh_o_res from Hammasen. Just stay tuned
Mengistu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Tigray Gladiator,
We have seen the links you attached and read your comments your posted. I hope you are happy now. Just to refresh your memory, these are the same people whom you and your likes (Agame-Tigrayans) stood together in a bid to fight against Ethiopia during the early 70s and beginning of 90's. However that fairytale came to an end in 1999 due to the unexpected border war. Ever since then, you Agames and Eritreans have been holding the most extreme and detest for one another. I remember during the early 80’s, while I was living in Italy, The agames and Eritreans were like underwear and ass. Wherever the Eritreans held demonstration, meetings, or party, the Agames were there in support and solidarity. Whenever the Eritreans collected money or goods to send to Eritreans, the Agames donated as well. The Eritreans and Tigrayas participated into their respective political intestes and activities pasionately. I also remember clearly that during meetings held by Ethiopians concerning AIDE, THE Agames would adamantly oppose in a bid to discourage any intention or idea that might help to relief some of the problems faced in the draught affected areas in Ethiopia at that time. Their (Tigrayans) aim was- the more the drought got uglier and looked inhuman, the more it made the “Derg” rule look totalitarian and dictator regime in the easy of the media and world political landscape.
However, today, the whole game has changed hands. Tigrays who amount to 6 % of Ethiopia’s population, and who once stood in support of Separation from Ethiopia have gained access to rule Ethiopia. In having played the Devils advocate character during the rebel warfare, Tigrays as a whole, are now trying to hide behind the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians,i.e – Oromos, Amharas..Etc…and in a bid to install, reform and train the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians with hatred and animosity towards Eritreans.
As for me, I have nothing against Eritreans. I feel pity when I see some Eritreans who are inflated with immature ego. But, that does not give me any authority or will to disrespect and hold and hate towards any Eritrean individual let alone towards the whole Eritrean population for that matter.
I recognize that Agame-Tigrayas and now trying desperately trying to lure the non-Tigre Ethiopians to get on board on their Hate- fleet , but to no avail. Fight your own hate Game. Any politician or social issues which are raised by TPLF, or a person from that of Tigray, goes out to concern Tigrayans only and NOT the non-Tigrayan Ethiopians.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 10, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=5Cf83V86AsE THERE IS A TIGRAY-QUEEN,FOR YA GLADIATOR-ASS
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#11 Aug 10, 2010
Hammasien prostitute from 100 years ago ...LOL .. These cursed people have always been whoooores throughout history

http://www.postcardman.net/prostitution/25032...

Location hidden

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#13 Aug 10, 2010
ambassader:

whatever u are trying to say, ur video is not working ... try again.

I will add more.
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#15 Aug 10, 2010
LOL

Location hidden

#16 Aug 10, 2010
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/457 2173.stm -
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#17 Aug 11, 2010
ambassader wrote:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/457 2173.stm -
for whatever reason all your websites do NOT work. WTF is wrong with you? can't even type the links right?? dump ass
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#18 Aug 11, 2010
lol
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#19 Aug 11, 2010
Oh boy here we go again
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#20 Aug 11, 2010
I have more pictures. I will post them as time allows.
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#21 Aug 12, 2010
They do it for 1$ a hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are not guilty of hating neftenya 4 hr Walelign 1
Ethiopia buried chauvinism for all times 5 hr Walelign 2
Do Ethiopian Men Like Black American Women 6 hr Walelign 2
The real difference between Ethiopian and Somali? (Oct '09) Sat Anonymous 588
How stupid are Ethiopians and Eritreans (Jun '13) Fri Antler 10
Ethio alphabets went from 33 to 37. 4 more Fri Jusaman 1
Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with Eritrean ... (May '10) Fri Anonymous 235
More from around the web