ENTC (shengo) conference

ENTC (shengo) conference

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

goshime

Warder, Ethiopia

#1 Feb 12, 2013
we heard entc is on preparation to held conference at america.The entc excutive committe is also expected to present report. Amazing.Formed at dallas hotel,make struggle at labtop and palmtalk,now to present paper report.What type of report?What's is done?Nice Joking.is really entc found on ground?
jaz

China

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Tamagne and bantu abebe gelaw are expected to present detail report.
Che

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Feb 12, 2013
goshime wrote:
we heard entc is on preparation to held conference at america.The entc excutive committe is also expected to present report. Amazing.Formed at dallas hotel,make struggle at labtop and palmtalk,now to present paper report.What type of report?What's is done?Nice Joking.is really entc found on ground?
They have to share their struggles and guerella warefare tactics in the Parks of DC and Dallas and other famous US parks and collect yet more money. I will follow their example and shall soon start a protracted guerella struggle in Hyde Park in the middel of London. Any brave Ethiopian with a lot of money can join me, adress: Huyde Park, London. You have to be very strong to sleep in a park and eat only hamburgers and drink only coca cola. TVs are allowed for only one hour. Girl friends are allowed only on weekends.

“Virgin for sale”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2013
They will be successful if they show loyalty to Wedi Afom.
jaz

Europe

#5 Feb 13, 2013
kalideza wrote:
They will be successful if they show loyalty to Wedi Afom.
yerasua eyarerebat yesew tamasilalech.
jillet

Europe

#6 Feb 15, 2013
ENTC is on preparation to held conference.This conference is pioneer and influencial that it will be held at city,washington dc, where entc patriots make free from ethiopian government.As confrence schedule shows the program is opened by making pray to esayas a.werki to recover.
silete

Europe

#7 Feb 22, 2013
i promised to slaughter one ox at conference hall.The committee is walked over this ox.raw meat is eaten.also my wife promised to bring one roto tela.We also agreed to give the all ox stomach part to abebe gelaw.
cba

Warder, Ethiopia

#8 Feb 23, 2013
silete wrote:
i promised to slaughter one ox at conference hall.The committee is walked over this ox.raw meat is eaten.also my wife promised to bring one roto tela.We also agreed to give the all ox stomach part to abebe gelaw.
good and nice generesity.Abebe has many family.At least this ox stomach covers 3 day meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone get a boner from their own sister? (Oct '11) 2 min ZIO-FLASH CRASH 19
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) 7 min occupy this 34
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) Sun Jahblem 269
Poll Was King Solomon of Israel white? (Jun '12) Sun Anonymous 57
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) Dec 3 blahblah 62
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Nov 30 Skeng 2,712
Epsom Salt Supplier in Ethiopia? Nov 29 Albatroz 1
More from around the web