Do Ethiopians Have Anything Agianst D...

Do Ethiopians Have Anything Agianst Dating Black-Americans?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last
Moe17

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2008
Just your thoughts and opinions...
Matured Ethiopian lady

Memphis, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2008
Ethiopians have nothing against dating Black-Americans.
I speak this watching my children. Ofcourse they are adults now.
when it comes to my age group, the early 60th & 70th before the Derge, that is a completely different story.
what I am trying to say is things are different know. I am not sure my age groups are still on the dating game.
The younger generations living in the USA does not have to much stigmas like us.

“TRUENUBIA.COM”

Since: Jan 08

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 14, 2008
I hope not, despite tribal differences in the world's view we are all Africans - hence Black People.

I am and African American male myself. I would very much love to court and Ethiopian, Eritean, or Somalian woman in hopes of finding a wife.

“TRUENUBIA.COM”

Since: Jan 08

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 14, 2008
Pardon all of my spelling errors in the last post, it is getting late where I'm from.

But I'd very much like to know how best to approach some of these sisters. The only places I see them are in the bookstores or in class at school.
Endalk

Kansas City, KS

#5 Jan 15, 2008
HELL NO!! ethiopians shouldnt marry balck people..first becuse the kids would loose their adntitiy and become like this hoes in america
Ethiopian

New York, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2008
Endalk,

When you say "Black people" you make it sound like ethiopians are not black. Given English is our second languge I know you mean well and you did not mean it that way, you are refering to African Americans but for outsiders it might have a different meaning. please correct that in the future.

I don't it matters who marry who but one thing for sure most Ethiopian who marry outside of their race is only because they couldn't find a compatible ethiopian man, otherwise that would have been their first choice.
Matured Ethiopian lady

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2008
THESHINING wrote:
Pardon all of my spelling errors in the last post, it is getting late where I'm from.
But I'd very much like to know how best to approach some of these sisters. The only places I see them are in the bookstores or in class at school.
Ethiopian women are no different. Like and other lady, Ethiopians appreciate some respect and love. But most necessary the best approach is you need to be your self.
Good luck
Matured Ethiopian lady

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 16, 2008
In my opinion African American males are hot. No offense most Ethiopian males are short and not so much. But I am not in the dating game.
To my country men, just an advice from a matured woman ( mother and grand mother) Please take care of your self. A good hair cuts goes a long way.
Gobez

New York, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2008
Miz whom ever from "Holly Springs, MS" stop fleeding the threads with different posts!!...it makes you look very insecure. Only you have a say in your "Dabo" therefore you can date a Godzila for all we care, there are enough beatiful Ethiopian women who are looking for their fellow country men.
Abesha lady

Canal Winchester, OH

#10 Jan 23, 2008
THESHINING wrote:
I hope not, despite tribal differences in the world's view we are all Africans - hence Black People.
I am and African American male myself. I would very much love to court and Ethiopian, Eritean, or Somalian woman in hopes of finding a wife.
As an Ethiopian female i find your thinking offensive. Neither I or my friends ( other east africans) would ever consider or take any guy serious that seeks us based on our ethnicity like that. Very shallow.
des_pes

Healdsburg, CA

#11 Jan 27, 2008
Abesha lady wrote:
<quoted text>
As an Ethiopian female i find your thinking offensive. Neither I or my friends ( other east africans) would ever consider or take any guy serious that seeks us based on our ethnicity like that. Very shallow.
Ohooo easy woman... you are sooooooooo sensistive..:-)
Ethio konjo

Seattle, WA

#12 Jan 28, 2008
It wouldn't be a problem if he/she is a nice person. It can be difficult tho for Ethiopians who grow up in Ethiopia because of the culture and language difference.

I would tell you this tho,some Ethiopians look at other people r/ship and think all aa the same way. For example, If they see an Ethiopian women treated badly by aa,all the Ethiopians start thinking bad about aa.If he was good to her, they will think all of them are good. We kind of have little problem generalization.
I can’t speak for all Ethiopians but my family and I don’t have problem with them. My older sister dated an AA guy. My friend sister is married to AA.On the other hand; I know some ppl who don’t date aa cuz of what they see on the media.
You must value marriage and family. Don’t listen to what other ppl say,if you like her talk to her.Sex talks are a big turn off!
Ethio konjo

Seattle, WA

#13 Jan 28, 2008
Endalk wrote:
HELL NO!! ethiopians shouldnt marry balck people..first becuse the kids would loose their adntitiy and become like this hoes in america
Stop all this steriotype please!What would u feel if they steriotype us just cuz what they see on the media.Not all aa are hoes!

We should understand them befor we juge them.

watch your words cuz when u say black u made it sound like we are not black
Rekik

Canal Winchester, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2008
Matured Ethiopian lady wrote:
In my opinion African American males are hot. No offense most Ethiopian males are short and not so much. But I am not in the dating game.
To my country men, just an advice from a matured woman ( mother and grand mother) Please take care of your self. A good hair cuts goes a long way.
there are tall ethiopian guys too
Ken

Anderson, IN

#15 Feb 6, 2008
It is really something to read that some of our " brothers and sisters, " from Ethiopia feel that they do not want to engage with African American people. I feel that as an African American male, if I were into the dating thing, I would have no problem dating an Ethiopian woman. She is a woman!We as African people have the ability to change the world, however we fight amongest ourselves while other people in the world advances leaving us running in circles. Afterwards white males come along and act like it is their God given right to date and marry whom ever they please.

As for me, I would rather date black women, hispanic women( with " black blood," running through them ), or asian women. That is not to say that I would not date or marry a white woman because you never know what life will bring your way, and if the person is a good then what is the problem.

Right now I am seeig a wonderful woman from another country. She is Brazilian with of Indian background. The people that were there prior to the arrival of the Portuguese. I feel that she may be better able to understand what I have to go go through in this life. Being that her people went through the same ordeal that ours did. She is a very pretty woman and soon I would like to marry her and have children. From this union I want our children to have an understanding of both cultures.

On that note people of African background we have the ability to change this world. Stop, look, and listen so that we can make positive changes so that our race will obtain respect. Something God wanted all people of this world to enjoy.
Allison

Brunswick, GA

#16 Feb 7, 2008
Black History is so cool!!
Rekik

Canal Winchester, OH

#17 Feb 8, 2008
THESHINING wrote:
lol
Rekik

Canal Winchester, OH

#18 Feb 8, 2008
THESHINING wrote:
you seem to have stalker like tendencies. Stick to Beyonce my friend.
Gebru

Bonita, CA

#19 Feb 10, 2008
I am ethiopian I had a friend who is European very nice woman.
She was abuse by an African America male now he is in jailed.
She is now in the hospital on life support I see her every day.
Just to let you know... please be careful peace and one love!!!!!
Gebru

Bonita, CA

#20 Feb 10, 2008
Oh yeah, To all my queens from ethiopia please be selective on
who you date it might be your last......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia : 2063 - Should start building Nuclear... Fri Anonymous 5
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) Thu Anonymous 29
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 2,638
Stupid Amharas/Gurage: Shabia won't help you Jun 22 GreaterEthiopia 1
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) Jun 22 Anonymous 102
I'm worried about Walelign Jun 21 Habesha 2
Why aren't ethiopians obsessed with bantus like... (Mar '13) Jun 21 Anonymous 28
More from around the web