Ethnic cleansing in Moyale

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gee 17

Warrenton, VA

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Under the leadership of Woyane, Ethnic cleansing is at its highest point in Ethiopia’s History. Ethnic federalism is wrong and it is the main reason why people in some parts of the country continue to kill each other.... TPLF gives your land to someone and give you someone else’s land.....that is what has happened in Moyale towns... Moyale used to be oromo’s region until TPLF..now they are forced to share it with Somalis...ANYTHING can lead to a full scale conflict...A simple ownership argument over a single school leaded to 9 deaths..2 from Oromo and 7 from Somalis...
Gee 17

Warrenton, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Here is the ESAT report about

&fe ature=player_embedded
Soomaal

Finland

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
Under the leadership of Woyane, Ethnic cleansing is at its highest point in Ethiopia’s History. Ethnic federalism is wrong and it is the main reason why people in some parts of the country continue to kill each other.... TPLF gives your land to someone and give you someone else’s land.....that is what has happened in Moyale towns... Moyale used to be oromo’s region until TPLF..now they are forced to share it with Somalis...ANYTHING can lead to a full scale conflict...A simple ownership argument over a single school leaded to 9 deaths..2 from Oromo and 7 from Somalis...
DO gee17 know something about Moyale? The answer is utterly no! So what is his agenda? He just wants to create a problem between the inhabitant of the city. Oromo and Somalis live in very peaceful coexistence and are enjoying the out come of the federalism in Ethiopia. Meanwhile,federalism is considered byyuj the elites of Oromos , Somalis and the most of other Ethiopian ethnics as a cure of their long time painful sore.
Hence, I see that you are against federalism. Well, land argument is not something new, it happens everywhere, but the people of region know how to deal with it. Ethiopians are more aware of their right and are even more politically aware. So I hope that the next step of Meles would be announcing that the official language of Ethiopia is Enlgish. This will be a great shift socially, economically and politically,for it will bridge the gap between the Ethiopian community by communicating easily.
Gee 17

Warrenton, VA

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Soomaal wrote:
<quoted text>
DO gee17 know something about Moyale? The answer is utterly no! So what is his agenda? He just wants to create a problem between the inhabitant of the city. Oromo and Somalis live in very peaceful coexistence and are enjoying the out come of the federalism in Ethiopia. Meanwhile,federalism is considered byyuj the elites of Oromos , Somalis and the most of other Ethiopian ethnics as a cure of their long time painful sore.
Hence, I see that you are against federalism. Well, land argument is not something new, it happens everywhere, but the people of region know how to deal with it. Ethiopians are more aware of their right and are even more politically aware. So I hope that the next step of Meles would be announcing that the official language of Ethiopia is Enlgish. This will be a great shift socially, economically and politically,for it will bridge the gap between the Ethiopian community by communicating easily.
Did you watch the news from the link I posted? This concern didn't come from me, it is from the people of Moyale. Just go back and listen to the phone interview and you will understand the tension between Oromos and Somalis is the work of TPLF.

TPLF already demarcated the Amhara's and Oromia's boarder multiple time...they really don't know what they doing.Today they will tell you this region is yours and after they take some history lesson they will come back and take it away from you..,hahaha they are dumb I tell you. Little do they know, everything they did will backfire and their ass will be on fire the generation to come!
Ginbot 7

Fremont, CA

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the news from the link I posted? This concern didn't come from me, it is from the people of Moyale. Just go back and listen to the phone interview and you will understand the tension between Oromos and Somalis is the work of TPLF.
TPLF already demarcated the Amhara's and Oromia's boarder multiple time...they really don't know what they doing.Today they will tell you this region is yours and after they take some history lesson they will come back and take it away from you..,hahaha they are dumb I tell you. Little do they know, everything they did will backfire and their ass will be on fire the generation to come!
ESAT = Ginbot 7. "ESAT," DIASPORA OPPOSITION WEBSITE FOR FABRICATED NEWS.
Gee 17

Warrenton, VA

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Ginbot 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
ESAT is far more informative & trustworthy than the poor quality tplf's mass medias such as ETV.

It seems ESAT'S news appeals to so many people.
Alex

Cambridge, Canada

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Boarana Oromo fought against Guji, a cushitic group Oromo is assimilating around Moyale
Borana shed blodd with Guji,a cushitic group. A substantial number have been taking refuge in Kenya for 1/2 a century to escape from Borana assault and land grab.

http://www.kilil5.com/node/6805

At a town called meiso, Oromos and Somalis fought and 9 Somalis killed and 10 Oromos killed. I think it was around 2005.

Is it ethnic federalism that causes ethnic clashes? I doubt it but it's certain it's due to the misrule of EPRDF. Almost all ethnic clashes involve only Oromo in central and south Ethiopia. Oromo against all is a true phenomenon. Worse still, it gets away with it.

Sights of Moyale
http://www.nairobiliving.com/component/conten...
Gee 17

Warrenton, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Alex wrote:
Boarana Oromo fought against Guji, a cushitic group Oromo is assimilating around Moyale
Borana shed blodd with Guji,a cushitic group. A substantial number have been taking refuge in Kenya for 1/2 a century to escape from Borana assault and land grab.
http://www.kilil5.com/node/6805
At a town called meiso, Oromos and Somalis fought and 9 Somalis killed and 10 Oromos killed. I think it was around 2005.
Is it ethnic federalism that causes ethnic clashes? I doubt it but it's certain it's due to the misrule of EPRDF. Almost all ethnic clashes involve only Oromo in central and south Ethiopia. Oromo against all is a true phenomenon. Worse still, it gets away with it.
Sights of Moyale
http://www.nairobiliving.com/component/conten...
I predicate Ethnic cleansing will happen in the north parts too..right now it seem normal because of high presence of military in Begimeder and wollo !
Alex

Cambridge, Canada

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicate Ethnic cleansing will happen in the north parts too..right now it seem normal because of high presence of military in Begimeder and wollo !
Why?
lisa theB1itch

Liverpool, UK

#10 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
tear down the old bitch i'm loving it....
Gee 17

Fredericksburg, VA

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because TPLF evacuated people from their ancestral land by force and brought new people from Tigray region. Once these people get a chance to upraise, the result would be a total disaster. TPLF should be smart enough to work with this people instead of rubbing them in the daylight!
Alex

Cambridge, Canada

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because TPLF evacuated people from their ancestral land by force and brought new people from Tigray region. Once these people get a chance to upraise, the result would be a total disaster. TPLF should be smart enough to work with this people instead of rubbing them in the daylight!
I doubt it. ANDM and opposition political organizations won't let this happen. In the south, it's only because OLF and OPDO are inciting Oromo peeasants.
Roofus

Olney, MD

#13 Dec 20, 2011
this, and what ever clashes have happened so far could only be seen as the beginning of the consequences of Ethnic Federalism, the tip of the iceberg, wait till the whole iceberg rear its ugly head, it will make zemene mesafint look like a walk in disney park with mickey mouse............
Roofus

Olney, MD

#14 Dec 20, 2011
Ginbot 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah MR.Dedebe, and the producers of such topnotch shows like 'Akeldama' are the award winning press coverages for their accuracy,independence and veracity are they not? Hey I'm surprised Akeldama is not out in IMAX theaters yet.
All hail walta information folks, what in the world would we poor souls do without the candid flow of information they provide to all of us.
Gim legim abro yazgim....
abba tobia

Caroline Springs, Australia

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
moyale is neither somali nor oromo. it is sidamo. 13 province ethiopia has to be returned and will.
Xabesh

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#16 Dec 21, 2011
Gee 17 wrote:
This is between us, stay out of it! EriRat!
Swagg

UK

#17 Dec 21, 2011
Xabesh wrote:
<quoted text>
G17 is Ethiopian (amhara) who wants to see the 2 brothers, Somali and Oromo kill each other, wake up somali.
Gee 17

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Swagg wrote:
<quoted text>G17 is Ethiopian (amhara) who wants to see the 2 brothers, Somali and Oromo kill each other, wake up somali.
Where did you get that from?
Gee 17

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2011
Xabesh wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Why don't just shoot me right between the eyes than calling me Eritrean! You are cruel man!!! Deafa bele!
Swagg

UK

#21 Dec 21, 2011
Xabesh wrote:
<quoted text>
you dirty hiv famine leftover kumal agame peace of shit cant fool me hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a recent online post by a sex tourist in Ethiopia (Jun '11) 16 hr WaddaLuzer 52
ehthiopians have the lowest ...... (Aug '09) Wed Mtefers 64
Most ETHIOPIANS are Very Very Dark/blue WitH Ha... (May '12) Tue Selassie 50
How can Ethiopia get back the port of Assab? (Nov '13) Tue Abyssinia 73
Do you think Ethiopian women and Somali men sui... (Nov '13) Jan 16 Yukehoyoo 43
Why Ethiopian girls are different than the othe... (Oct '09) Jan 16 Sivram34 216
Are ethiopains BANTU??? Look AT THIS (Jun '12) Jan 16 Sivram34 148
More from around the web