somali women cheap and clean

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
solomon

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Sep 29, 2010
We didn't name you that. Its your famouse name. And yet somali women has the nerv coming here dissing ethiopian women. So funny. Have you ever heard ethiopian women being called cheap ? We have the biggest immegrant community in dc. And yet you don't heard bad thing about ethiopian women. Cheap and clean somali ladies. Clean your somali name before you clean jamaican d.ck or aa.

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

#3 Sep 29, 2010
LOL that is SOOOOOOOO funny coming from someone with the cheapest women in WORLD who have polluted the world with their prostitution and HIV. It goes to show that Ethioaid women are CHEAP and DIRTY. The BBC and other news outlets have even reported on this subject. PLZ STOP talking about Somali women and worry about your prostitute sisters who are all over the middle east and Aidsababa sealing their bodies to the lowest bidder.
BBC Ethiopian girls driven to prostitution

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3084226.stm

Prostitution plagues Ethiopia’s capital

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/11925

"More than 150,000 women walk the streets each night. Many charge $1 per trick"

Talking about beeing cheap.

Beyond the Shame: Leaving Prostitution in Ethiopia

LOL two white guys went to Aidsabab to document those whores....LOL

LOL your government made it legal to prostitute and now they passed a law on their age it is no longer from age 11 and above now u can start prostituting from the age of 18...YAAAAY it is like getting ur drivers license...lOL they must be very happy.

Ethiopia To Its Women – You Can Prostitute, Just Make Sure You’re At Least 18

http://abesha.wordpress.com/2008/01/31/ethiop...

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMALIS and CLEAN ur own BACK YARD....AIDS.

“aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aa”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2010
shame on you SOMALIAN HONEY!!! this low life african american is not ethiopian!!!

may allah forgive you

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Zemnegede-Yehuda wrote:
shame on you SOMALIAN HONEY!!! this low life african american is not ethiopian!!!
may allah forgive you
Since when did u become a Muslim??? LOL
zoloman

Warwick, RI

#6 Sep 30, 2010
@ Somali honey. Why showing us a virus websites ? Come on. Leba.
gegnaw

Beijing, China

#7 Sep 30, 2010
@ somalie honey, there is no cheap somali lady becouse there is no country called somali in this universe. besides if the age limit of ethiopian for sex is 18 ,i am sure it will be 6 if you, if you again if you have a country.
ahmed

Belfield, Australia

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Look i am somali but i will never try to hate on ethiopians the way u hate on somalis, Somali girls are good girls, who love there people. Wat u saying will not effect any1 so relax and think of good things to say.

Look at the somali forum, we are trying to talk about real problems, why is it in the ethiopian forum all u haters (not avery1) talk about "somali women this", "ethiopian women that", "eritrian women this". please stop this stuff, people are looking.

“P.Diddy”

Since: Jul 10

Serbia

#9 Oct 6, 2010
solomon wrote:
We didn't name you that. Its your famouse name. And yet somali women has the nerv coming here dissing ethiopian women. So funny. Have you ever heard ethiopian women being called cheap ? We have the biggest immegrant community in dc. And yet you don't heard bad thing about ethiopian women. Cheap and clean somali ladies. Clean your somali name before you clean jamaican d.ck or aa.
Look you are clearly jealous becouse Somali's are cleaner then your women.

I glad you made this topic cause it proves there is a huge epidemic of Ethiopians who are jealous of us....lol
ZamZam

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Oct 12, 2010
I don't think Somali girls are cheap...maybe some behave cheap, but not all. What a waste of 5 minutes of reading this of my life.
duniyo

Canada

#12 Oct 12, 2010
This is the first time hearing somali women as cheap. Lmao isnt that the ethiopian women label? why turn it around all the sudden?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Amphibian_Girl_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I glad you made this topic cause it proves there is a huge epidemic of Ethiopians who are jealous of us....lol
Ethiopia is abeutiful contry and any of ur women who are even slightly considered beutyful have ethiopian in them. you have no right to talk about any ethiopians being jealous of you and your people it was u people who began this completly ridiculous rivalry over who is better. I was not at all racist or have anything against any nation until two hours ago when i joined this website and saw the hate jealousy and pure stupidity you people project to the beautiful nation of Ethiopia...

Oh and btw, you in no way, shape, or form are supreior to the REAL Ethiopian women of the world....

Remember that every time you begin to post something about Ethiopians because you know NOTHING..

the same goes to anyone else who dares 'write' about me or my nation...

your words mean nothing to the pride and beauty of Ethiopia as a whole.
ZamZam

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Ethiluv wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia is abeutiful contry and any of ur women who are even slightly considered beutyful have ethiopian in them. you have no right to talk about any ethiopians being jealous of you and your people it was u people who began this completly ridiculous rivalry over who is better. I was not at all racist or have anything against any nation until two hours ago when i joined this website and saw the hate jealousy and pure stupidity you people project to the beautiful nation of Ethiopia...
Oh and btw, you in no way, shape, or form are supreior to the REAL Ethiopian women of the world....
Remember that every time you begin to post something about Ethiopians because you know NOTHING..
the same goes to anyone else who dares 'write' about me or my nation...
your words mean nothing to the pride and beauty of Ethiopia as a whole.
I personally don't think Ethiopian women hold a candle to Somali women in looks, but then again to each their own I guess. Secondly, I didn't see anyone insult your "beloved" Ethiopia nation here, you are the one who started this hate thread. I couldn't care less for Ethiopians, it's just I don't like them generally since I've be having online conversations with them...you guys seem to be bitter people for some reason.
mussa

Rosemount, MN

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Amphibian_Girl_ wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid rug head bytch, you have the audacity to compare yourself with other women of the world. I wish you the luck top be the fourth wife of your master and then come talk shit later. i guess, your complex is loud and clear. pity you bytch
ahmed

Australia

#17 Oct 14, 2010
Habashida xanuun baa haya...

Location hidden

#18 Oct 15, 2010
if i were habashi i wouldnt talk about cheapness at all when we all know the situation of habashi girls daamn it !

“P.Diddy”

Serbia

#19 Oct 15, 2010
solomon wrote:
Dont ever say Ethiopian dumbass.Your habashi are being raped over seas expecially in Arab countries.Their is no such thing as Ethiopia.

We only diss your ugly habesha women.

Never in my life I would ever diss and oromo or afar and e.t.c...

There is alotof Habashi's cause you are all obama worshppers

good day :D

“P.Diddy”

Serbia

#20 Oct 15, 2010
mussa wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid rug head bytch, you have the audacity to compare yourself with other women of the world. I wish you the luck top be the fourth wife of your master and then come talk shit later. i guess, your complex is loud and clear. pity you bytch
I am not comparing myself to dirty habesha's...I dont need to...lol

You guys are the scum of the earth..

By the way Amhara's are cheap 99cent prosittues loool

and quit making all these topics about Somali women..every one knows that they are well respected..

Oh and my master is an eritrean and I and his only girl

go fuck with urself haterz

Location hidden

#21 Oct 15, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't think Ethiopian women hold a candle to Somali women in looks, but then again to each their own I guess. Secondly, I didn't see anyone insult your "beloved" Ethiopia nation here, you are the one who started this hate thread. I couldn't care less for Ethiopians, it's just I don't like them generally since I've be having online conversations with them...you guys seem to be bitter people for some reason.
how can u not c anyone insult Ethiopia....can you not read....

Amphibian_Girl_ and SOMALIAN HONEY have constantly been commenting in the Ethiopian forum and insluting Ethiopia so before you open come and tell me about something i already know, i recommend you check your facts...

Thank You...

and did anyone ask you what you thought about Ethiopian?

No, i didn't think so....
SeekTheTruth

UK

#22 Oct 15, 2010
This Cheap and clean was actually started some obsessed ugly Jamaicans/caribbeans in the UK or as they are known BLACKS. They got a few silly Somali girls hooked on weed, black music and culture, so now they call my bea,utiful cheap and clean. lol. the overwhelming majority do not even look at these ugly blacks that can pass for gorilas. yuck, can't even think about them for even a second. So anyway these people better just stop harrasing us Somali girls and leave the rest of us and our name the fuck alone and go back to their whorish,smelly,fake haired,ugly and masculine looking women.
SeekTheTruth

UK

#23 Oct 15, 2010
I know this thread was started by one of those blacks that can pass for gorilla types. Typical. Do not fall for it being an Ethio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia finalizing labor exchang... 18 hr lolla 1
Ethiopian vs Eritrean Women, Who's More Beautiful? (Apr '14) 22 hr jake 70
Africa is poor because it's people are lazy (Jan '15) Tue Anonymous 106
arabian man loves ethiopian girls (Oct '11) Mon I hate arabs 25
Invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gondar by TPLF. (May '09) Mon Anonymous 91
Why are Ethiopians and somali so racist toward... (Apr '13) Sun Anonymous 137
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Jul 24 Thirstin 4 Knowledge 30
More from around the web