BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
LOL nobody can answer my question!
it's Time 2-sleep Nikkah.)

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53 Jan 14, 2012
ETHIOPIAN PATRIOT wrote:
You know, let me telly you one story. God wanted to create handsome person alike himself. He first created white and when he looked at him he hated it, because the ugliest. Then he created Black and looked at him. And he again hated him, because black is most ugliest. Then he created light skin, ETHIOPIAN, then looked at him, and he was so happy. The day was on Saturday and stopped doing any thing. He always proud of Ethiopians ...b/c proud of finally achieved what he wanted.
'WHITES ARE COLORLESS'
'BLACKS ARE DARK'
'ONLY ETHIOPIAN ARE COLORFULL'
Don't let yourself become more like that idiot. His only goal is to start up and keep some sh_t going on.

Blast him for his ignorance YES, but the color and race stuff in that manor is not good.

Location hidden

#54 Jan 14, 2012
black boy 598 wrote:
Ethiopian women also are whores. go to dubai and ull see a lot of em on the streets no joke. my friend went there for vacation and he saw a lot of em. and i advise people not to go to shittopia. looks like shit , is shit,smells like it , makes up shit about stuff( thats why the country is corrupt and starving) and theyre dipshits who act like theyre better than most people. piles of shit ethiopians need to get out of america. we only want the loyal ethiopian americans who love black people and look black. all the foreign ethiopians can go starve their indian asses in hell
Such a broad brush you paint with there. Did you not see the insulting stupidity the idiot used in starting this thread? Then here you are coming in with insults you based upon hearsay. Unless you know something such as you're preaching as first hand knowledge, you shouldn't be blasting such opinions!!!

You are going to find good and bad people in every ethnicity...PERIOD!!! So why are you focusing on Rthiopians and not the bad in your own group???

Also...what make you say:
black boy 598 wrote:
we only want the loyal ethiopian americans who love black people and look black. all the foreign ethiopians can go starve their indian asses in hell
? Again this is insulting, you actually wanting people to starve in hell!!!

Location hidden

#55 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I said 20% you African idiot, why don't you go back and read? Or do you know how to do that coming from your little village?
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2010/05/european...
" Our results also indicate that the genetic architecture of African Americans is distinct from that of Africans, and that the greatest source of potential genetic stratification bias in case-control studies of African Americans derives from the proportion of European ancestry."
DISTONCT FROM THAT OF AFRICANS, as in NOT Africans, you silly fool.
Can you even read or comprehend anything you foolish idiot? Whether you said 20% or 30%, you are “WRONG!!!” The data showed 17 to 18% of African Americans had European ancestry.

Later in the article it points out the increases in intermarriage between AAs and other ethnic groups. Those ADMIXTUERS (Intermarriage) were not SOLEY between AAs and European types. Marriage between AAs and Asians, Latinos, Native Americans and other ethnic groups, were all a part of the 2% increase in ADMIXTUERS to the AA population. You can make all of you STUPID opinions till you’re blue in the face, but you’ll NEVER be triumphant over the TRUR FACTS I presented!

You use that racist Dienekes results to prove your point??? Even though: there is no DATA BASE which contains a COMPLETE SET of DNA samples of Y and mtDNA Haplotypes, for his so-called study. Again what you’ve put forth is LAUGHABLE!!! And you’re even more of a FOOL for bringing that idiot in to any debate.

It has to be that you are not AA (which I believe to be the case) or you are half white. This would be you reasoning for making such arguments. You think there is a high degree of AAs with white ancestry due to increases in intermarriage.

You have to keep in mind that if your grandfather 5 generations was European, you will still have the same “Y” chromosome! It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside that “Y” chromosome will never change. Got it FOOL???

Location hidden

#56 Jan 14, 2012
Ales wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off......very true and very hilarious....
This is what we get when idiots come along, trying to star sh_t between us and AA.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#58 Jan 15, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even read or comprehend anything you foolish idiot? Whether you said 20% or 30%, you are “WRONG!!!” The data showed 17 to 18% of African Americans had European ancestry.
Later in the article it points out the increases in intermarriage between AAs and other ethnic groups. Those ADMIXTUERS (Intermarriage) were not SOLEY between AAs and European types. Marriage between AAs and Asians, Latinos, Native Americans and other ethnic groups, were all a part of the 2% increase in ADMIXTUERS to the AA population. You can make all of you STUPID opinions till you’re blue in the face, but you’ll NEVER be triumphant over the TRUR FACTS I presented!
You use that racist Dienekes results to prove your point??? Even though: there is no DATA BASE which contains a COMPLETE SET of DNA samples of Y and mtDNA Haplotypes, for his so-called study. Again what you’ve put forth is LAUGHABLE!!! And you’re even more of a FOOL for bringing that idiot in to any debate.
It has to be that you are not AA (which I believe to be the case) or you are half white. This would be you reasoning for making such arguments. You think there is a high degree of AAs with white ancestry due to increases in intermarriage.
You have to keep in mind that if your grandfather 5 generations was European, you will still have the same “Y” chromosome! It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside that “Y” chromosome will never change. Got it FOOL???
http://i38.tinypic.com/zvbqsg.jpg

This shows the average European admixture of African Americans in every major city of the United States. The average of all the averages, excluding the Gullah, is 18.5%. You are just jealous that we are mixed with European and since you are an African you want to drag us down with you and make us Africans too when we're NOT.

Also, 30% of all African American men have European Y-DNA.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#59 Jan 15, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you simple fool, the Dienekes blog post links to an academic study that, had you taken the time to read it you'd know, claims that the average African American is 18% European, with a significant increase in those BELOW THE AGE OF 30 (the new generation) due to the increase of interracial marriages over the past 40 years.

And I am AA, and I know for a fact that I have European ancestry, I have light skin and hazel eyes something you ugly Africans probably wish you had.
ethiop

United States

#60 Jan 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I have light skin and hazel eyes something you ugly Africans probably wish you had.
So basically, u r proud your white slave master kidnapped ur west African mother 400 years ago and stuck it in her bootyhole...

Now go listen to your crap rap and go smoke crack. U r wack.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 15, 2012
<quoted text>
http://i38.tinypic.com/zvbqsg.jpg
This shows the average European admixture of African Americans in every major city of the United States. The average of all the averages, excluding the Gullah, is 18.5%. You are just jealous that we are mixed with European and since you are an African you want to drag us down with you and make us Africans too when we're NOT.
Also, 30% of all African American men have European Y-DNA.
SnoRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRe!!! Such a boring FOOLISH IDIOT you are. When will you LEARN??? Obviously COMPREHENDING simple-lest things even is not your forte. Can you see you only reiterated what I’d already said about the admixing…FOOL??? I already stated numerous posts ago that AA marriages to Asians, Latinos and others increased after the Korean and Vietnam Wars. You are just too NUTTY to UNDERSTAND the most basic concepts.

And the FACT that I pointed out that 18% of AAs have Europeans have ancestry!

You are WRONG again claiming that ALL AAs have 18% white ancestry. NOWHERE is such a LIE stated in GENETIC trails. You are a LIAR…plain and simple.

When you look up the definition of FUGGLY…there is your photo…LOL!!! You FOOLISH FUGGLY MUGGLY HIDEOUS MONSTER…LOL!!!

Just like I said you are tuting your own horn. Propping up your white master won’t make you any better. Half breeds like you (I hit the nail on the head) always deny their African heritage. Real AAs don’t DENY their connection to Africa!

Africans cover every phenotype (complexion –even so-called white-, grade of hair, size, weight…you name it) of the human spectrum. I wouldn’t expect (IGNORAMOUS) you to know that, you being a half breed and all.

Go pray to your white magog. SNORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!! LOL…

“Wake up and live”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#64 Jan 15, 2012
This is a super dumb thread created solely to get foolish people into an A.A. against Ethiopian or Ethiopian against A.A. argument. The insults flying are senseless. A.A. nor Ethiopian are more attractive or superior to the other. All people are beautiful if they treat themselves and others with dignity and respect.

We have all evolved from the same root, whether West African, East African, Western European, Eastern European, Asian, North American, South American, Australian, or any island in between. Most likely we stem from an area very close to Ethiopia.Therefore, if you're wondering where Ethiopians get there looks from, maybe you should realize that you come from the Ethiopian because with them, humanity and civilization begun.
Swagg

UK

#65 Jan 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You are the monkey, you poverty-stricken African!
you are not African-American!
l-ray

Pineville, LA

#66 Jan 15, 2012
THE-E-T wrote:
Clearly he is a white boy...you are wasting your time
Go find another hobby lol
Exactly...only an fool would confuse that kracker for an AA...the true AA community even within the topix board dedicated to us are a minority and last time I checked Singapore(the location of this troll) isn't exactly a hotspot for AAs.
l-ray

Pineville, LA

#67 Jan 15, 2012
Hello, I am African-American and I recently saw a lot of Ethiopians on a trip to Washington DC over last summer's break. I was just wondering why they look so much like aliens? Their fat cheeks and huge foreheads are very strange and do not look like any other human beings on Earth. I have never been to Africa, but after seeing those Ethiopians in Washington DC I was so glad my ancestors had been taken from that continent hundreds of years ago and allowed to evolve our softer features and lighter skin because Ethiopian, along with other Africans are very strange looking. Here are some pictures so you know what I mean:
http://www.talkafrique.com/wp-content/uploads...
http://www.tadias.com/wp-content/uploads/2008...
http://www.brigish.com/wazee/ethiopia/PA15209...
As Ethiopians, can you tell me how you acquired such peculiar looks?
There are no African Americans in Singapore..Stop using AAs ethnicity to hide behind while bashing our beautifiul African brothers/sister you pig skinned trolglodyte

“Wake up and live”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#68 Jan 15, 2012
Now, the bashing of Caucasians is entering into the mix. My guess is the original intention of this post and other trolls on the thread is to attract negative attention to the Ethiopian people from various groups. Some pretend to be Ethiopians, A.A.'s, and others to stir the pot, but the likelihood of this being a closer enemy, one who has something to gain by turning people against Ethiopia/ians, is the most likely bet. These internet trolls want to make Ethiopians look bad from all angles. Don't feed into the manipulation.
Eskinder

Europe

#70 Jan 16, 2012
Honestly speaking ,where did all black people who live in us come from? Who cares where they came from in the first place?What is the point of this good for nothing argument?

Location hidden

#71 Jan 16, 2012
The bottom-line is some idiot started this nonsense to make fun of Ethiopians/HOA people. Plus cause problems between Africans and AAs. This should not be allowed to go un-confronted.

If there was ever a time in history that African peoples around this world, should stand together, IT IS NOW!!!

Some are so full of themselves that they can’t see what’s going on around them. There is a GRAND SCHEME taking place and when it takes place it won’t be pretty!!!!

Become much more AWARE???
trq

United States

#72 Jan 16, 2012
ethiop wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, u r proud your white slave master kidnapped ur west African mother 400 years ago and stuck it in her bootyhole...
Now go listen to your crap rap and go smoke crack. U r wack.
I hate To bust your bubble but alot of whites are afraid of blacks this day in age they r they ones who always complain about blacks dudes always taking advantage of there woman because they are white.and know that a black woman is not gonna put up with there behavior.I mean serious if you look at today's society alot of whites are copying black culture with music and clothes and the way blacks talk its ridiculous.and alot of white woman get pimped by blacks because they feel she is stupid.btw I here to Many black dudes say white woman r stupid and they use them for every dollar they got. it's not a secret everybody in the us knows this.so I guess the whites are slaves now hahaaaaaaa.

Location hidden

#73 Jan 16, 2012
I'm glad that some of you also noticed that RACIST fake "IP Address."

This was a sure sign that "IT" was not an AA. These haters always go in to African threads causing trouble. They don't like to see African people getting along. These haters never stop using divide and conquer tactics. It’s what they always do to get the upper hand.

Again, BE AWARE???

Location hidden

#74 Jan 16, 2012
trq wrote:
<quoted text>I hate To bust your bubble but alot of whites are afraid of blacks this day in age they r they ones who always complain about blacks dudes always taking advantage of there woman because they are white.and know that a black woman is not gonna put up with there behavior.I mean serious if you look at today's society alot of whites are copying black culture with music and clothes and the way blacks talk its ridiculous.and alot of white woman get pimped by blacks because they feel she is stupid.btw I here to Many black dudes say white woman r stupid and they use them for every dollar they got. it's not a secret everybody in the us knows this.so I guess the whites are slaves now hahaaaaaaa.
Trq,

Consider this: What if those white girls ACTUALLY “LOVE” those guys you are speaking about?

You see, you have GOOD and BAD in every group. So where does it all end? And what can we do NOW to make a better future for ourselves and those who follow us? Where is that type of thinking?

I’m not trying to impose upon anyone here, but, just asking questions that need answers. At some point we will all be confronted with these situations! I’m just saying….
ProudEthio

Hamburg, Germany

#75 Jan 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I am not white, do you honestly think that white Americans know or care about Ethiopia? When they think Ethiopia they think famines and starving children, nothing more so I seriously doubt one would come here in the first place. I am a black American and I simply asked a question: where did Ethiopians get their unique looks? I don't see how that has anything to do with playing anyone against eachother.
quote:

"The writer moaned that Ethiopians held with contempt white people claiming themselves to be…’infinitely superior to white people’ p.23"

http://abbaymedia.com/News/...

BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, what we know is that Ethiopians are exceptionally beautiful, now you translate that into strange look ? Do you envy Ethiopians because you look ugly ?

Another guy said you are Ethiopian, in that case here is my advice for you:
you need to know the appropriate response to such attacks,like as you can read the above quote Ethiopians feel to be "infinitely superior" to whites. So this attempt by whites and the west to stereotype Ethiopia with certain images of starving people in remote places like Tigray in northern Ethiopia or in Ogaden in south East Ethiopia is their response to that attitude of Ethiopians about whites.
Another reason is also because we Ethiopians gave them in 1896 their worst defeat since Genghis Khan at Adwa in north Ethiopia. Have ever heard them mentioning the word Adwa, their waterloo ?
You see that is because that humiliation is deep.
An appropriate response would be also whites think that way about Ethiopia because they are brainwashed by their media and due to western propaganda.

take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) 2 hr alexan2233 71
a recent online post by a sex tourist in Ethiopia (Jun '11) Thu WaddaLuzer 52
ehthiopians have the lowest ...... (Aug '09) Jan 18 Mtefers 64
Most ETHIOPIANS are Very Very Dark/blue WitH Ha... (May '12) Jan 17 Selassie 50
How can Ethiopia get back the port of Assab? (Nov '13) Jan 17 Abyssinia 73
Do you think Ethiopian women and Somali men sui... (Nov '13) Jan 16 Yukehoyoo 43
Why Ethiopian girls are different than the othe... (Oct '09) Jan 16 Sivram34 216
More from around the web