Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#4 Jan 11, 2012
wedi addis wrote:
u pig faced afro american we are different from the rest of africa.u chimpanzee ugly monkey.I saw money black ameicans in the movie ,they look like monkey except those mixed with ethiopians and white people.
And what do you mean "those mixed with Ethiopian" we would NEVER mix with Africans.
desta

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 11, 2012
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you mean "those mixed with Ethiopian" we would NEVER mix with Africans.
hey, man why don't you stop playing a race card. what did african have done to you? like it or not in god's eyes we all mankind are beautiful.
Teazabay

UK

#8 Jan 11, 2012
The writer is a white american. He is playing black against each other. Refrain from putting blacks down, we are all black.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Jan 11, 2012
Teazabay wrote:
The writer is a white american. He is playing black against each other. Refrain from putting blacks down, we are all black.
I am not white, do you honestly think that white Americans know or care about Ethiopia? When they think Ethiopia they think famines and starving children, nothing more so I seriously doubt one would come here in the first place. I am a black American and I simply asked a question: where did Ethiopians get their unique looks? I don't see how that has anything to do with playing anyone against eachother.
Menal

Memphis, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2012
Hello, I am African-American and I recently saw a lot of Ethiopians on a trip to Washington DC over last summer's break. I was just wondering why they look so much like aliens? Their fat cheeks and huge foreheads are very strange and do not look like any other human beings on Earth. I have never been to Africa, but after seeing those Ethiopians in Washington DC I was so glad my ancestors had been taken from that continent hundreds of years ago and allowed to evolve our softer features and lighter skin because Ethiopian, along with other Africans are very strange looking. Here are some pictures so you know what I mean:
http://www.talkafrique.com/wp-content/uploads...
http://www.tadias.com/wp-content/uploads/2008...
http://www.brigish.com/wazee/ethiopia/PA15209...
As Ethiopians, can you tell me how you acquired such peculiar looks?
Laughing Out Loud....Seriously dud....ur one sick ethiopian trying to make it look like AA wrote this...No other race would know the difference or care to waste their time discussing Ethiopian looks other than some stupid Ethiopians like you who think they're better looking than other africans

“Ethiopian Guy”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 11, 2012
Clearly he is a white boy...you are wasting your time
Go find another hobby lol
Harari

Netherlands

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Menal wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing Out Loud....Seriously dud....ur one sick ethiopian trying to make it look like AA wrote this...No other race would know the difference or care to waste their time discussing Ethiopian looks other than some stupid Ethiopians like you who think they're better looking than other africans
You are right, he/she is definitely Ethiopian.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#13 Jan 11, 2012
Harari wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, he/she is definitely Ethiopian.
I am African American, I have never even been to Africa nor do I want to go to that hell hole. I have only seen Ethiopians on tv and the Internet until I visited Washington DC. At first I thought they were African American and then unrealized they were too strange to be at which point I asked my uncle who lives in DC where they were from and he said they were "refugees from Ethiopia". Please stop accusing me of being an Ethiopian I am from a country where we actually have food to eat and don't allow our children to starve in the streets and then have it broadcast on international television for the world to see.
Cobra

Memphis, TN

#16 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I am African American, I have never even been to Africa nor do I want to go to that hell hole. I have only seen Ethiopians on tv and the Internet until I visited Washington DC. At first I thought they were African American and then unrealized they were too strange to be at which point I asked my uncle who lives in DC where they were from and he said they were "refugees from Ethiopia". Please stop accusing me of being an Ethiopian I am from a country where we actually have food to eat and don't allow our children to starve in the streets and then have it broadcast on international television for the world to see.
Seriously dude....save ur breath....we know your sort....
makesuthink

Bowie, MD

#17 Jan 12, 2012
why do amhara people look like african americans???
Seven

Memphis, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
You sure don't write like one.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2012
Teazabay wrote:
You are right...these racist are always trying to turn Africans against one another.

The AAs and the rest of us should tell him where to shove it!!!

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2012
Hello, I am African-American and I recently saw a lot of Ethiopians on a trip to Washington DC over last summer's break. I was just wondering why they look so much like aliens? Their fat cheeks and huge foreheads are very strange and do not look like any other human beings on Earth. I have never been to Africa, but after seeing those Ethiopians in Washington DC I was so glad my ancestors had been taken from that continent hundreds of years ago and allowed to evolve our softer features and lighter skin because Ethiopian, along with other Africans are very strange looking. Here are some pictures so you know what I mean:
http://www.talkafrique.com/wp-content/uploads...
http://www.tadias.com/wp-content/uploads/2008...
http://www.brigish.com/wazee/ethiopia/PA15209...
As Ethiopians, can you tell me how you acquired such peculiar looks?
You're not fooling anyone PINK BOY. Why don't you turn you attention to your cohorts on storm-front? That's where your kind belongs.

NOW DISAPPEAR HATE MONGER!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Alexandria, VA

#21 Jan 12, 2012
ethiopians are beauties! LIKE IT OR NOT! GOD BLESS YOU ANYWAY!

Location hidden

#22 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
You go from worst to absolute disgusting!!!

And BTW...there are children starving in this country. That's why they have church pantry, so the starving HOMELESS people can get free food.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#23 Jan 12, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right...these racist are always trying to turn Africans against one another.
The AAs and the rest of us should tell him where to shove it!!!
Who am I trying to turn against eachother? The only Africans I am talking about are Ethiopians, black Americans are not African.
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#24 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
You go from worst to absolute disgusting!!!
And BTW...there are children starving in this country. That's why they have church pantry, so the starving HOMELESS people can get free food.
And he attacked me first when all I did was ask a simple question.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Who am I trying to turn against eachother? The only Africans I am talking about are Ethiopians, black Americans are not African.
THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL!!!

You claim to be black American...then check your DNA??? I guarantee you its 99.9% African! Even the whites, Chinese, and every other kind of "ese" are descendents (pale facsimiles) of Africans.

You just want to star some SNITCH for no apparent reason. And we are not buying in to your GARGAGE dude.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And he attacked me first when all I did was ask a simple question.
YOU MADE “FUN” OF HOA PEOPLE…AND THAT WAS VERY OFFENSIVE DUDE.

Can’t you find something more constructive to do with you time???
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE

Singapore, Singapore

#27 Jan 12, 2012
<quoted text>
THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL!!!
You claim to be black American...then check your DNA??? I guarantee you its 99.9% African! Even the whites, Chinese, and every other kind of "ese" are descendents (pale facsimiles) of Africans.
You just want to star some SNITCH for no apparent reason. And we are not buying in to your GARGAGE dude.
You silly African fool, the average black American is 20% European, we do not speak an African language, have no African culture, and have never stepped foot in Africa we are NOT Africans.

I came here and asked a simple question and not one person has been kind enough to answer it: where do Ethiopians get their looks from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you marry a hooker? 15 min yakonu 2
Can you please recommend Ethiopian movies? 2 hr VeraXena 23
The True History of Oromo People in Ethiopia, O... 2 hr African 3
Psychopath go on African wildlife safari 7 hr Walelign 1
What Music are you listening? (Mar '15) Tue VeraXena 32
United Horn Of Africa Tue VeraXena 27
Would you a hooker? Tue Walelign 1
More from around the web