Few Words for MELES ZENAWI form MENGISTU HAILEMARIAM

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pls bury me am mnths old

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 1, 2012
 
Mengistu_HM wrote:
Ant Wonbede, Asgentay, yeEnat Tut nekash
You know what, you were less cruel but more intelligent than me. However, you are still criminal. I killed people to bring Ethiopia together; while you killed people to dismantle Ethiopia into pieces. That is why God gave me more time to repent.
I know God will not let me to heaven but at least I can occupy a better place in hell because of my prayer. Anyways, I will see you in hell. Most likely I will be on the upper chamber of hell and you will be on the lower chamber.
But still in hell I donít trust you. Probably you may make a deal with Lucifer as you did here on Earth with Isaias Afeworki and create all mess in hell.
May be you can trick Lucifer and we may end up being together. Or the worst will be if you become a chief there. Please donít be as nasty as you used to be here or Earth. Remember, I have given you credit for starting a big dam in Abay River which was my biggest dream.
God Bless Ethiopia
Mengistu Hailemariam
oohhh !
mitiku

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I love you very well
yasezenal betam

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

meles was world classmind,visionery leader ,intellectul, he was africa reprsntative in world forum ,he was the enemy of poverty,much more,,,,,we and africa lost great leader:
yasezenal betam

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2012
 
we love you meles,we are craing, no word to experess,,,,bay bay bay ,,,,melese
Amberber

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 2, 2012
 
This statement is false it is not written by mengistu somebody have wrote!!!
Gelagayu Amlak

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr. Amberbir, do you think that Mengistu wrote this? Dont be fool. Mengistu who was a TRUE ETHIOPIAN...who is proud of being Ethiopian. He is not a Traitor, mercinery, chauvinist and ethno-centrist Ertrian.
So, he don't do or want to do this. If he want, he'll express his feeling more officially to those one of international media agent!!!
Hi_Menge

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mengistu_HM wrote:
Ant Wonbede, Asgentay, yeEnat Tut nekash
You know what, you were less cruel but more intelligent than me. However, you are still criminal. I killed people to bring Ethiopia together; while you killed people to dismantle Ethiopia into pieces. That is why God gave me more time to repent.
I know God will not let me to heaven but at least I can occupy a better place in hell because of my prayer. Anyways, I will see you in hell. Most likely I will be on the upper chamber of hell and you will be on the lower chamber.
But still in hell I donít trust you. Probably you may make a deal with Lucifer as you did here on Earth with Isaias Afeworki and create all mess in hell.
May be you can trick Lucifer and we may end up being together. Or the worst will be if you become a chief there. Please donít be as nasty as you used to be here or Earth. Remember, I have given you credit for starting a big dam in Abay River which was my biggest dream.
God Bless Ethiopia
Mengistu Hailemariam
Hi Menge,
When do you plan to come and see us?
Your enemy is now dead so you can come back to your beloved motherland and sing "Yleminim-Dem Enkenwa Yiwdem Bekena Menfesih Ethiopia Tikdem!"
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 3, 2012
 
Both of them are trash and can go str8 to hell
Menguistu dream came true

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Essayas afework will kill both of them once with them! then he will shut himself! God will not even be bothered by them.., the queue is long!.., Bereket simon will stand in line With leguesse asfaw... Goudatchew!
shiferaw

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2012
 
what was written was wrong. It wasn't written by Mengitu. One of Eritreans may have written it.
Mengistu_HM

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 6, 2012
 
It is me who wrote this comment
Oromo sniper-1

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi_Menge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Menge,
When do you plan to come and see us?
Your enemy is now dead so you can come back to your beloved motherland and sing "Yleminim-Dem Enkenwa Yiwdem Bekena Menfesih Ethiopia Tikdem!"
u r a retard on a wheelchair talking to urself. u wrote all this with ur subhuman brain and you are a hyena, budddaaa, komata non human stinky, stingy disgusted animal. you are the one going to hell n there u gonna be lolippopping devils dick.
Mengistu

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 6, 2012
 
Oromo sniper-1 wrote:
<quoted text>u r a retard on a wheelchair talking to urself. u wrote all this with ur subhuman brain and you are a hyena, budddaaa, komata non human stinky, stingy disgusted animal. you are the one going to hell n there u gonna be lolippopping devils dick.
Ms Sniper,
Mengistu recently announced a vacancy for a capable bodyguard
Are you interested to take the listro position so that his shoe polisher can be promoted to a bodyguard?
Kontu

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 6, 2012
 
Issayas Afeworki is definitely going to heaven. I have never seen an Eritrea accuse him of anything - it's the Agame's and Neftenga's fault Eritrea is a failed nation ;).
Mengistu

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kontu wrote:
Issayas Afeworki is definitely going to heaven. I have never seen an Eritrea accuse him of anything - it's the Agame's and Neftenga's fault Eritrea is a failed nation ;).
I need your honest answer.
Is Neftegna responsible for your stupidity?
Kontu

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 6, 2012
 
Mengistu wrote:
<quoted text>
I need your honest answer.
Is Neftegna responsible for your stupidity?
Read the comment again dick head!
Truth

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm really sry 4 those stone_headed people liking Mengistu Hailemariam... He's just A BUTCHER...
Ethiopian Brave

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mengistu Hailemariam is dead in 1991.
Esayas Afewerki is also dead in 1999. But Meles is alive in Ethiopians heart forever for what he did best ever for Ethiopia.
The Great Renaissance Dam

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mengistu_HM wrote:
Ant Wonbede, Asgentay, yeEnat Tut nekash
You know what, you were less cruel but more intelligent than me. However, you are still criminal. I killed people to bring Ethiopia together; while you killed people to dismantle Ethiopia into pieces. That is why God gave me more time to repent.
I know God will not let me to heaven but at least I can occupy a better place in hell because of my prayer. Anyways, I will see you in hell. Most likely I will be on the upper chamber of hell and you will be on the lower chamber.
But still in hell I donít trust you. Probably you may make a deal with Lucifer as you did here on Earth with Isaias Afeworki and create all mess in hell.
May be you can trick Lucifer and we may end up being together. Or the worst will be if you become a chief there. Please donít be as nasty as you used to be here or Earth. Remember, I have given you credit for starting a big dam in Abay River which was my biggest dream.
God Bless Ethiopia
Mengistu Hailemariam
I thought Mengistu lived in Harare. I wonder if Ethiopia has an extradition treaty with the US.
Abba Tobia

Deer Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 12, 2012
 
yasezenal betam wrote:
meles was world classmind,visionery leader ,intellectul, he was africa reprsntative in world forum ,he was the enemy of poverty,much more,,,,,we and africa lost great leader:
listen u are a dumb. meles was an actor. he knew he has dismantled ethiopia for no apparent reason as a result, he acted here, he acted there.

god of menelik killed him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East African superior complex toward other Afri... 2 min Ameena 3
Some Folks Hate it When Great Satan USA is Crit... 54 min Rodolfo graziani 2
Oromo speaks justice 58 min Gee 17 7
Planned Anti-Gay Rally in Ethiopia Is Cancelled 1 hr snyper 5
Russia's hypocracy and racism 4 hr Nazret 7
What music are you listening to now? (Mar '13) 5 hr Ethio Z Zewdi ll 3,267
The Reality of Ethiopians in a Muslim world 5 hr Ethio Z Zewdi ll 10
•••
•••
•••
•••