Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

I am deeply sad and sorry for the loss's the family's and the Boston community suffered today. It was a loss for all of us. For all America. I can't explain my feelings it's reliving 9/11 all over again. I hope the family's get through this ok. And I hope the American government brings this men and women who comited this horrific act of evil to justice. The American way. Today is one of the saddest day of my life.

WE ARE WITH YOU BOSTTON.

“wisdom”

Since: Apr 13

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Ezana wrote:
I am deeply sad and sorry for the loss's the family's and the Boston community suffered today. It was a loss for all of us. For all America. I can't explain my feelings it's reliving 9/11 all over again. I hope the family's get through this ok. And I hope the American government brings this men and women who comited this horrific act of evil to justice. The American way. Today is one of the saddest day of my life.

WE ARE WITH YOU BOSTTON.
Amen! Well said!
FSM

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Ezana wrote:
WE ARE WITH YOU BOSTTON.
When i heard about this act my first thought was about one special person, i hope all is well with that person and the family.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Ezana wrote:
WE ARE WITH YOU BOSTTON.
You Are In Our PrayerS......
hoagirl

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Ezana wrote:
WE ARE WITH YOU BOSTTON.
Amen.
Anonymous

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Guys u shouldn't feel pity only for the white elephants.Millions of women and children are dying every day due to the double standard policy followed by the west.
David Shimeles

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Adua Boy, death is always a sad issue but I agree with your point. People weren't paying half of this amount of attentionw when 11 Pakistani kids were killed by an American drone. Just plain racism.
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RIP, strength for their family :(
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Two Ethiopian looking women and right behind them one of the likely terrorist carrying a backpack.

http://i.imgur.com/SxEK5lS.jpg
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Here three Ethiopian men near the likely terrorists.

http://i.imgur.com/Jn82qarh.jpg
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Some more Ethiopian looking women near the likely terrorist.

http://i.imgur.com/KgNQBlu.jpg

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

John wrote:
Some more Ethiopian looking women near the likely terrorist.
http://i.imgur.com/KgNQBlu.jpg
WHAT??????????
Hanna-

Temple Hills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Boston justice has been done. One down, one more to go - RIP

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hanna- wrote:
Boston justice has been done. One down, one more to go - RIP
It's over :) RIP
Ethiopic

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Every country should learn from America how to deal with these terrorists. Great show of force for future terros. They have captured one of them and he will tell them who his accomplice and his mosque associate were.
Anonymous

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Boston bombings suspect may never speak again: Hospital head
Boston bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Boston bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:40AM

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was wounded in a shootout with police early on April 19, when his 26-year-old brother, another bombing suspect, Tamerlan, was killed. The teenager was arrested later in the day."

The director of the hospital treating a Boston bombings suspect says he has been severely wounded and may never be able to speak again.

Kevin Illan Tabb, an Israeli, said 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had been wounded in throat and tongue.

On April 15, twin bombings near the finish line of the Boston Marathon killed three people and wounded more than 170.

Dzhokhar was wounded in a shootout with police early on April 19, when his 26-year-old brother, another bombing suspect, Tamerlan, was killed. The teenager was arrested later in the day.

Tom Menino, the Boston mayor, said on Sunday that Tsarnaev was in a “very serious” condition.

"And we don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual," he said, without further elaboration. Officials have said they are struggling to keep Tsarnaev alive, hoping that he will be able to shed light on the attack.

The mother of the two suspects has said that her sons were “really innocent” and have been “set up.”

“It is really, really a hard thing to hear. And being a mother, what I can say is that I am really sure, I am, like, 100 percent sure, that this is a setup,” Zubeidat Tsarnaev said.

The two brothers are also accused of killing a police officer on the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology on April 18.

Police say the two men were armed with explosives and guns when they battled law enforcement officers in the Boston suburb of Watertown early on April 19. Authorities say the suspects hurled explosives from a stolen car as they fled a swarm of police officers who exchanged gunfire.
Anonymous

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I think it is too naive to consider the Boston bombing as an Islamic group terrorism.It is a known fact that the CIA and FBI will undergo various terrorist activities in order to divert public opinion towards their puppet presidents' actions.In now a days the American public is becoming sentimental towards the people in the middle east and to the Islamic world at large.That is why we are seeing protests being held in Washington against drone attacks in Pakistan,Yemen,Afghanistan and Somalia.It is even possible for a kindergarten student to understand the synthetic terrorism made in CIA.Why did the hospital head said that the suspect may never be able to speak again? Why do they chose an Israeli doctor? If the boy is healthy there is some thing he is going to reveal.The truth is not fine for the massive ignorant public.As Winston Churchill said"The truth is so dear that it should be guarded by mountains of lies.Am tired of lies.The harlot Babylon will do any thing imaginable to maintain her global supremacy.
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

H2O Z2 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT??????????
Whats up ?
I see at least two Ethiopian women on the picture including a south Asian.
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Ethiopic wrote:
<quoted text>Every country should learn from America how to deal with these terrorists. Great show of force for future terros. They have captured one of them and he will tell them who his accomplice and his mosque associate were.
The USA is the biggest terrorist on the planet. Now in Syria it is supporting the terrorist organization it created in the 80s and is believed to be responsible for 9/11,al qaeda.
John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Adua Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is too naive to consider the Boston bombing as an Islamic group terrorism.It is a known fact that the CIA and FBI will undergo various terrorist activities in order to divert public opinion towards their puppet presidents' actions.In now a days the American public is becoming sentimental towards the people in the middle east and to the Islamic world at large.That is why we are seeing protests being held in Washington against drone attacks in Pakistan,Yemen,Afghanistan and Somalia.It is even possible for a kindergarten student to understand the synthetic terrorism made in CIA.Why did the hospital head said that the suspect may never be able to speak again? Why do they chose an Israeli doctor? If the boy is healthy there is some thing he is going to reveal.The truth is not fine for the massive ignorant public.As Winston Churchill said"The truth is so dear that it should be guarded by mountains of lies.Am tired of lies.The harlot Babylon will do any thing imaginable to maintain her global supremacy.
Declining USA is now a mad dog,likely that this was a false flag attack. But we sympathize with the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Addis should curb Noise pollution. enough is th... 1 hr Jericho 4
Dirty Contaminated money: Diseases spread throu... 2 hr han 2
Addis Abeba Has the Best Weather (Jul '13) 5 hr Universe 80
USA Desperation, BRICS, MH17 & "Ebola" - Declin... 5 hr Universe 4
Ethiopia's Haile Selassie did not claim to be w... (Oct '10) 6 hr Leave Ethiopians alone 54
What do you think about whites claiming Ethiopi... (Jan '13) 7 hr Leave Ethiopians alone 14
US secret and evil actions on Africa 9 hr Eritrean 2
•••
•••