ERITREA IS controlled by FAKE HALF CA...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
abr

Ethiopia

#58 May 6, 2009
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
ANTA nefat FACIST, we (eritreans) don't worship a human being but the almighty LORD OR ALAH. you can't paint every one who disagree with you as an agame, its funny as hell especially since isaias is a PURE AGAW MONKEY 80% AGAME
HAGOS KISHA TEMBIEN
YEMANE GEBREAB ADWA
YEMANE GEBREMESKEL ADI GRAT SO ON ON ONONONONONON
we must be curse in eritrea, we have to live next to UNDUCATED PEASANTS LIKE YOU. true eritrean are in jail and true eritrean loyalty is WITH OUR LAND AND PEOPLE NOT YOUR AGAW monkey king. he has the entire country on lock simply because he would be assasinated in broad day light. you're worthless FACIST, how you can fag celebrate while the entire country in a GIANT PRISON. you know very well who the agame in eritrean are if you don't belive me ask your agame cousin ABR, he will tell you they are all HALF CASTED AGAMES. TRUE ERITREAN ARE
IBRAHIM AFA ( THE BEST COMMANDER EVER KILLED BY YOUR AGAME KING
petros solomon
haile durue
general ogbe
you halayt called the kunamas agame, now the akkele agame, you call the saho agames, afar agame, WAY HALAYT.
IMAGINE OBAMA CALLING republican non american because they disagree with him. I HOPE I DON'T RUN INTO YOU IN D.C. you will be SIX FEET DEEP regionalst .
MOY YOU'RE REGIONALST, ADMIT IT. YOU LOVE THE AGAME because you are an agame like him. tell us where in ERITREA ARE YOU FROM? don't be ashamed?
to be fran the agame and akele are the same ppl and same familiy. all thier facel feature and colour are the same except the akele are demarcated in eritrea and the agame in tigray. i know the akele and agame ppl has a very close history. the agame ppl are closer to akele than to adwa and enderta.
but the hamasien ppl has close historical relation with enderta and Tembien at large. i wonder when ppl call the hamasien agame b/se it is not true rather they should be called Tembien or enderta but the ppl of hamasien are mixed specially the town of asmara.
i wonder how can any one from akele say agame as insult. b/se my grand father's mother is from senafe and are called agame.
mr segene say what ever agame ageme , idon't really care as adwan ans also i don't considre it as insult but what is the difference b/n the ppl of agame and akele? i don't. they are the same geographically, familiy facal and colour.
rather you have to proud the agame are some times the super power in tigray that means the akele too as latar the Tmebien and Enderta were power ful the same as hamasien.
but to me the agame are better than the tembien and the akele are better than the hamasin. sorry for generalize but i sense like that. but human being are equal

“Send terrorist to hell. & expo”

Since: Nov 08

Atherton

#59 May 6, 2009
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you get a life agame, you're here 24/7. do you have a job agame
Thank you I will take this as a compliment .Yes I have a good paying job and excellent life. Back to the question , please translate the main points only. Thank you again and keep telling moy as he is a servant of fascist.
Daniel

Boston, MA

#62 May 6, 2009
HAGOSS AWDELDAY wrote:
<quoted text>
RAS Alula is well respeactd acros Italian. Your master who kickd Your moms azz like Zewditu araya ANKORA ANKORA SIgnor ITALIANO KICK MY Eritrean azz loool. Shame on you poor Singapoor ppl. pls don't talk about Ras Alula he is well known Hero acros the Glob. You can even find his hestory in new yourk city. so Shut the fu'ck up You Empty pride Singa'poorians. we know why you are angry b/s you have no hestory. even your endependet is made by Tigraian if not you still will be in your Sahil hole for the next 100+ years. you guys are just good at isult and pretend. the rest you are just good for nothing. Fuc'k you all Italian dic'k suckers Singa'poorians. and remember IF you want some come & get some we are Still in Badme lool. fuc'k You all bushty Singa'poorians.( your Eritrean Big hero Ras Andenkil he got the name of'ras' From Alula If not he was just a slave of Egyptian lool and he got shot in his fu'ckin head of by Ras Alula hahahaahah You bushty PPL have no Story at all. NOW GO AND BURN IN HELL WITH YOUR GRAND PA ANDENKIL Terogabi azz.
Your above post is full of anger and hate but no facts. Eritreans liberated eritrea...and Ethiopia too. Ask the TPLF who funded, trained, and lead them. They will tell you. This isn't to take anything away from their sacrifices or contributions. I have a lot of respect for them as people.

When Eritrea was liberated there was no Ethiopian flag anywhere in the country. When Addis was liberated there was an eritrean flag posted.

Stop with the hate. It is killing yoru brain cells as reflected by your ignorant, void of any facat or logice comments.
Yonas

Pune, India

#63 May 6, 2009
race race again race amhara oromo agame kebesa akele hamasen agew ( miskin people by the way i feel sorry for agew pll they are not even here and evey one curse them ) i know some Ethiopian or Eritrean crooked unpatriotic, traitorous and selfish leaders might have played a great role in the games of identity poltics for their own selfish interest.

but none of you here didnt even attempt to find out, and to know by whom the orginal idea of this identity poltics was created to create this division ? that is directly planned to fragment our our own countries.

is it Issyais afowrki ? is it Meles ? is it Megestu ? is it Emperor H/Seilassie ? think beyond race and identity focus on what people say not who they are or where they are from.
Yonas

Pune, India

#64 May 6, 2009
And segen don’t let your own stupidity represent the people of akele our own family our own blood don’t make it look like, they are the only people who are victims of the pressure today we are all in it. I told you for the millionth time I will tell you again, even if General Okba read your comments he will be sad at your own misguided concept he is in prison for difference of opinion with the president it was not regional issue I am not happy for his arrest and why did you not mention Mesfen hagoss and ambassador haile ? aren’t they opponents and part of G13 ? aren’t they in exile ? you should leave this stupid mentality.
getu

Minneapolis, MN

#67 May 6, 2009
Yonas wrote:
race race again race amhara oromo agame kebesa akele hamasen agew ( miskin people by the way i feel sorry for agew pll they are not even here and evey one curse them ) i know some Ethiopian or Eritrean crooked unpatriotic, traitorous and selfish leaders might have played a great role in the games of identity poltics for their own selfish interest.
but none of you here didnt even attempt to find out, and to know by whom the orginal idea of this identity poltics was created to create this division ? that is directly planned to fragment our our own countries.
is it Issyais afowrki ? is it Meles ? is it Megestu ? is it Emperor H/Seilassie ? think beyond race and identity focus on what people say not who they are or where they are from.
Believe Yonas, most likely most of the people on this thread don't even know where the Agew people are located and their tradition or population. To use their name disparagingly came about of late either or both by the present leader in calling the Amhara. For those who do not know who the Agew people are please go to Wikipedia to read and you also will find title of books......

The Agaw (Ge'ez &#4768;&#4872;&#48 13; Agaw, modern Agew) are a people of Ethiopia. They are primarily bilingual, speaking both Agaw languages (a subgroup of the Cushitic languages), as well as Amharic, Tigrinya or Tigre.
Yonas

Pune, India

#69 May 7, 2009
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
i forgot bro, i also forgot sherifo. good point, i love mesfin, he is a hero
well then, my brother, lets start to argue on ideologies and political theories supported by our own culture rather than primitive thoughts based on identity. lets begin our thoughts with positivism and lets not let narrow comments influence our reasoning capacity. let us be open to criticism, and give a chance to others to speak. lets not be quick to judge others who completely disagree with us. They are entitled to have their own opinion they may be right. let us give our self the least priority in arguments that contain matters, that touch our people’s life in general. Let us start to tolerate other people’s ignorance. am not being self righteous in making this comment i am not saying that I did what I said here, but I believe what I say is agreeable to all.
Yonas

Pune, India

#70 May 7, 2009
getu wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe Yonas, most likely most of the people on this thread don't even know where the Agew people are located and their tradition or population. To use their name disparagingly came about of late either or both by the present leader in calling the Amhara. For those who do not know who the Agew people are please go to Wikipedia to read and you also will find title of books......
The Agaw (Ge'ez &#4768;&#4872;&#48 13; Agaw, modern Agew) are a people of Ethiopia. They are primarily bilingual, speaking both Agaw languages (a subgroup of the Cushitic languages), as well as Amharic, Tigrinya or Tigre.
honestly speaking I give the least importance to the studies of ethnicity and race. Anthropology is another issue i believe God created Adam and Eve and the adamant scientists that said human’s were aps are the one who are spending their entire life studying about race. Politically speaking, they have used it to a greater extent. For us, it’s the most insignificant issue actually; it brought us nothing but misery.
abr

Ethiopia

#71 May 7, 2009
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
abr they are not the same, if they were same then they would've had one SINGLE NAME (EITHER AGAME OR AKELE). HISTORICALY speaking they've existed longer than any other area in ethiopia or eritrea but they are not the same people. the only common i see, how we raise our kids, our morals, values might be the same but they are not the same. furthermore, shimezana and sahos are closer to agames than akkeleguzai. shimezanas are related to akkele but they are not even the same people. abr we hve a long long long history side by side which is one of the main reason we helepd tplf alot but once you violate our people all that can go to hell. if we were same t hen you would've looted their properties, kill them, and rape them.
i like one thing about agames, they ARE VERY HARD WORKING PEOPLE. I USED to see them in asmara and they will do whatever makes MONEY. RESPECT.
to my understanding i thought the same, even the rise in power in agame rises the power in akele, even thier colour is little bit brighter than the others. the colour around agame is at average brighter than other tigray weraja, and the colour in akele are also brighter than other awrajas in eritrea. besides the height of every agame is taller than others tigreans and this is also the same to akele, this is ast average. i don't meany every agame or akele,. besides they have also very close familiy ties, intermarried specially the elites and the boarder ppl.
ant i don't mix the ppl of eritrea with any politics, i have a very close brothers hood to seraye ppl,and i hope they seraye ppl have the same attitude. i have visted seraye so many times adikala and medfera specially, the ppl are seraye are very inohcent, i know them. i have so many eritrean friends in adikala and mendefra when i visted them in the summer, i have never heard a bad thing from them. specially we used to go outside the town when we were kid of 10, after
foot ball to buy 'shewit ater' around endamariam. the farmers add us some more b/se we are kids.
any ways it is up to you if you are different or the same. as far i don't seen any differnce may be there could be some difference as go deeper to eritrea and tigray.
may be as segeneti is closer to hamasien, there coud be some difference. i have been in zalembesa a year ago for broad band network expansion, i don't see any difference with eritreans around there not this but i have also visted tigray two months ago and i have seen the new road from adawa to mekkelle which pass through abene aregawi damo,what i see the eritrean territory are less than 3 km away from the new road.
kkk

United States

#72 May 7, 2009
Yonas wrote:
<quoted text>well then, my brother, lets start to argue on ideologies and political theories supported by our own culture rather than primitive thoughts based on identity. lets begin our thoughts with positivism and lets not let narrow comments influence our reasoning capacity. let us be open to criticism, and give a chance to others to speak. lets not be quick to judge others who completely disagree with us. They are entitled to have their own opinion they may be right. let us give our self the least priority in arguments that contain matters, that touch our people’s life in general. Let us start to tolerate other people’s ignorance. am not being self righteous in making this comment i am not saying that I did what I said here, but I believe what I say is agreeable to all.
AMEN ..now you're talking
kkk

United States

#73 May 7, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
to my understanding i thought the same, even the rise in power in agame rises the power in akele, even thier colour is little bit brighter than the others. the colour around agame is at average brighter than other tigray weraja, and the colour in akele are also brighter than other awrajas in eritrea. besides the height of every agame is taller than others tigreans and this is also the same to akele, this is ast average. i don't meany every agame or akele,. besides they have also very close familiy ties, intermarried specially the elites and the boarder ppl.
ant i don't mix the ppl of eritrea with any politics, i have a very close brothers hood to seraye ppl,and i hope they seraye ppl have the same attitude. i have visted seraye so many times adikala and medfera specially, the ppl are seraye are very inohcent, i know them. i have so many eritrean friends in adikala and mendefra when i visted them in the summer, i have never heard a bad thing from them. specially we used to go outside the town when we were kid of 10, after
foot ball to buy 'shewit ater' around endamariam. the farmers add us some more b/se we are kids.
any ways it is up to you if you are different or the same. as far i don't seen any differnce may be there could be some difference as go deeper to eritrea and tigray.
may be as segeneti is closer to hamasien, there coud be some difference. i have been in zalembesa a year ago for broad band network expansion, i don't see any difference with eritreans around there not this but i have also visted tigray two months ago and i have seen the new road from adawa to mekkelle which pass through abene aregawi damo,what i see the eritrean territory are less than 3 km away from the new road.
so how did meles and isaias manage to make us hate each other. lets stand for whats right not who is wedi adey or other. i regret dissing hizbi tigray simply because it like isaias said "they are victims just like eritreans. we should let to greedy leader make an entire country or region hate each other. i don't get it.

i will not dis tigray anymore but indviduals i disagree, i don't see the point.
Isayas

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#77 Mar 2, 2011
Isayas must leave the Power, now it the time ...
meles

Arlington, VA

#78 Mar 3, 2011
Meles must leave the Power, now it the time ...
MOY

Brussels, Belgium

#79 Mar 3, 2011
meles wrote:
Meles must leave the Power, now it the time ...
go and Kiss meles asss You Stupid Eri Refuge.why don't you go to Your dead Eritrean forum?Banda.
Demeke temechew

Europe

#80 Feb 9, 2012
Do you know who did this?just we do it.before 350yrs the tigrigna speaking peoples started to compite with us(amhara)&started to be powerfull.our king was so wise&divide u into 2 above mereb&below mereb.After zat he makes u to hate eachother.they try 2be united&get little power during yohanes4th&our king gave the half to italy b/c our kings care our superiority &we know z benifit of unity zats why we say im amhara.successfully our superiority continues.i was graduated from mekelle university&iknow most tigray peoples have good feeling for u b/c u have z same language.we beg u to take ur tigrigna language &ur silly brothers to ur hell country
tigrayrules

United States

#81 Feb 9, 2012
No, u will always be 2nd class citizen bcuz u r adgi trash
Demeke temechew

Europe

#82 Feb 9, 2012
No no im amhara but ur wrong demeke.tigray peoples are 100% ethiopians who contribute many things to ethiopia&they are hard workers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) 5 hr blahblah 62
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) 5 hr blahblah 268
Poll Was King Solomon of Israel white? (Jun '12) 13 hr Godislove365 56
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Nov 30 Skeng 2,712
Epsom Salt Supplier in Ethiopia? Nov 29 Albatroz 1
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Nov 28 Gthyiao 43
Ethiopian names / amharic meaning (Jun '08) Nov 28 What does Cheru mean 37
More from around the web