First Prev
of 9
Next Last
dosa

Fremont, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2010
This is not good at all for Somalis...

18 august 2010

DNA research shows that the German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler was related to Somalis, Berbers and Jews. That is this week to read the magazine Knack. By the DNA of relatives of the Führer to analyze could be called "haplogroup" Hitler's determination. That price gives Hitler's ancestors came from and who he is related.

Remarkable that the haplogroup Hitler 'E1b1b "appears to belong, who have little common in Germany and Western Europe. Such "genetic fingerprint" is much more common in the south at 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, and as many as 50 to 80 percent of North Africans.

Haplogroup E1b1b comes frequently to the Berbers and also in Somalia. More striking still is the haplogroup of Hitler's second most common haplogroup in the Ashkenazi Jews is.

That issue is really fascinating if you do marketing at the worldview of the Nazis, in which an extreme priority to notions of blood and race, as is stated in the magazine. Hitler's concern about his own origins, it is not unjustified. Knack's investigation shows that he is not "pure" or "Aryan" was.

Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders urged in the past, relatives of Hitler in Austria and the United States. He counted among others with the persistent myth that Hitler during World War would have fathered a son with a young Frenchwoman.

http://translate.google.com/translate...
ONLF

Caulfield, Australia

#3 Aug 18, 2010
A lot of Ethiopians have this DNA as well such as Oromo/Afar
dosa

Fremont, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2010
ONLF wrote:
A lot of Ethiopians have this DNA as well such as Oromo/Afar
But more its Somalis, more so than any group of people, genetically Hilter is closer to Somalis.
ONLF

Caulfield, Australia

#5 Aug 18, 2010
dosa wrote:
<quoted text>
But more its Somalis, more so than any group of people, genetically Hilter is closer to Somalis.
All this proves is Somalis are indigenous to East Africa and one of the oldest races in the world.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#6 Aug 18, 2010
What an insanely idiot story. I don't care if hitler was the grandfather of Iman, it has no bearing on somalis. Behaviour is what matters, not genetic links. We are very closely related to each other anyway. Stupid stupid story
liya

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2010
ONLF wrote:
<quoted text>
All this proves is Somalis are indigenous to East Africa and one of the oldest races in the world.
go your forum ..we dont need you here..savage anmalis somali ..........
dosa

Fremont, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2010
ONLF wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but people are not quick to see that. What they see is "Hitler was Somalian."
dosa

Fremont, CA

#10 Aug 18, 2010
See this to check where Haplogroup E1b1b (Y-DNA)is distributed around the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b...
Tigray Gladiator

Dumfries, VA

#11 Aug 18, 2010
I knew there was something wrong with these godamned Somalis all along.

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

#13 Aug 19, 2010
Oh sure, Hitler would've loved us Somalis=) I'm sure he would've drank tea with us too.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Toronto

#15 Aug 19, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
Oh sure, Hitler would've loved us Somalis=) I'm sure he would've drank tea with us too.
he thought arabs were just below jews, so imagine black muslims would be around the level of tapeworm

“Waryaa Team”

SOMALIA

#16 Aug 19, 2010
sabonis15 wrote:
<quoted text>
he thought arabs were just below jews, so imagine black muslims would be around the level of tapeworm
His thoughts don't matter, nor do yours.
EthioKid

Värmdö, Sweden

#17 Aug 19, 2010
sabonis15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Arab (muslims) leaders and Nazi Germany had some ties. I personally think Hitler hated Jews more than anything, how many Muslims were there to hate in Germany at that time? Both of these groups had a common "enemy"..

Topic:
I laughed my as off when I saw this article. Hitler related to Somalis, this is just to funny. We should all bombard Nazi forums like stormfront, haha, they will loose their mind.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Toronto

#18 Aug 19, 2010
EthioKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Arab (muslims) leaders and Nazi Germany had some ties. I personally think Hitler hated Jews more than anything, how many Muslims were there to hate in Germany at that time? Both of these groups had a common "enemy"..
Topic:
I laughed my as off when I saw this article. Hitler related to Somalis, this is just to funny. We should all bombard Nazi forums like stormfront, haha, they will loose their mind.
In mein kampf he ranked jews and arabs 13 and 14 in his hierchy of races (maybe i reversed the order). its true the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem tried to convince Hitler to prevent jewish migration to palestine, but Hitler didn't really care what the Mufti said. You could say he tolerated his pressence and thats about it.

“Waryaa Team”

SOMALIA

#19 Aug 19, 2010
sabonis15 wrote:
<quoted text>
In mein kampf he ranked jews and arabs 13 and 14 in his hierchy of races (maybe i reversed the order). its true the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem tried to convince Hitler to prevent jewish migration to palestine, but Hitler didn't really care what the Mufti said. You could say he tolerated his pressence and thats about it.
It seems like you are saying that Hitler was important because he thought Arabs were "less" than jews? How were Arabs ranked less than jews, when the Ottoman Empire (Islamic) had such a great influence at the time, while jews were minorities with no social ranking in the world like they have today...

I'm pretty sure he would consider you're black ethiopian wife the same level as tapeworm as well.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Toronto

#20 Aug 19, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like you are saying that Hitler was important because he thought Arabs were "less" than jews? How were Arabs ranked less than jews, when the Ottoman Empire (Islamic) had such a great influence at the time, while jews were minorities with no social ranking in the world like they have today...
I'm pretty sure he would consider you're black ethiopian wife the same level as tapeworm as well.
Yes he would. You missed my point because I think you're always looking to fight with people. My point is that if jews were at 13 on his list, and he murdered that many of them, you can believe he would do the same to arabs and to africans later. my point was not to insult africans at all.

“Waryaa Team”

SOMALIA

#21 Aug 19, 2010
sabonis15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he would. You missed my point because I think you're always looking to fight with people. My point is that if jews were at 13 on his list, and he murdered that many of them, you can believe he would do the same to arabs and to africans later. my point was not to insult africans at all.
We ALL know about Hitler and I'm being very civil and not insulting you at all, so I don't get where you believe I'm looking to "fight" with anyone here? I'm a very civilized person.
getu

Shakopee, MN

#22 Aug 19, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
<quoted text>
We ALL know about Hitler and I'm being very civil and not insulting you at all, so I don't get where you believe I'm looking to "fight" with anyone here? I'm a very civilized person.
If you bantu bytch believe that you are civilized, I hate to meet one of them uncivilized somalians........What a commentary you are making fool.

“Waryaa Team”

SOMALIA

#23 Aug 19, 2010
getu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bantu bytch believe that you are civilized, I hate to meet one of them uncivilized somalians........What a commentary you are making fool.
Lol how ethiopian calling me a bantu looking like you guys do whahah

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Toronto

#24 Aug 19, 2010
ZamZam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, you insult me often on here without any provocation, in spite of the fact that I've often defended you and somalis on here when things are said that are unwarrented.

As for knowing about hitler, did you know what i mentioned about his ranking of the races before or did you like most people just know about the holocaust?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are not guilty of hating neftenya 6 hr Walelign 1
Ethiopia buried chauvinism for all times 7 hr Walelign 2
Do Ethiopian Men Like Black American Women 8 hr Walelign 2
The real difference between Ethiopian and Somali? (Oct '09) Sat Anonymous 588
How stupid are Ethiopians and Eritreans (Jun '13) Fri Antler 10
Ethio alphabets went from 33 to 37. 4 more Fri Jusaman 1
Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with Eritrean ... (May '10) Fri Anonymous 235
More from around the web