Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with...
Steve

Dubai, UAE

#43 Jul 15, 2010
Ethiopian woman are beautiful, Im european and my wife is from Addis. She has big brown eyes, beautiful skin and is sooooo sexy. Most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
FALLUL

Dallas, TX

#44 Jul 22, 2010
hhheeeeyyy,wake up?ethio,erit,somal,they'd do ya if ya were civil.instead ya got dis big mouth that pushes them away frm ya.but long be hold when they're used,abused,and 1 leg left in dem...here theycome.suddenly they just love ya-and ya take dem.face it,u just a baby daddy. good time..any thing and every thing with a hard-on.including JELJAL BAIA like blackman1.
real observer

Altay, Mongolia

#45 Jul 22, 2010
FALLUL wrote:
hhheeeeyyy,wake up?ethio,erit,somal,they'd do ya if ya were civil.instead ya got dis big mouth that pushes them away frm ya.but long be hold when they're used,abused,and 1 leg left in dem...here theycome.suddenly they just love ya-and ya take dem.face it,u just a baby daddy. good time..any thing and every thing with a hard-on.including JELJAL BAIA like blackman1.
do you eat?.....sleep?.....or even doing anything normal in your life ,like the rest of us

lmoa u need to get a life
go get a life>>>> http://hello.10001mb.com/temporary/che.php
gay guy

Beringen, Belgium

#46 Jul 22, 2010
my name's brotha ,,,i'm part time artist painter/photographer most of my work is faint ( ugly colors ,poor composition ,primitive layers,childish lines etc... i like mathematics even i cant understand it but who care ,LOL
ps:i spend so much time in topix pretending to be someone else

is there any advice for someone desperate like me,will be much appreciate :)
+++ i don't respect the value which internet provide easy information exchange n knowledge
Goremsaw

Saint Paul, MN

#47 Jul 22, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
Everywhere I go, I see Ethiopian women telling me Ethiopian men are short, ugly, have no swag and have bad hygiene. Ethiopian women are infatuated with the taller, passionate and handsome Eritrean men. They keep throwing themselves at them, even going to their Eritrean festivals to hunt for them like some predators.
unfortunately for these Ethiopian women, Eritrean men tend to find them repulsive and hideous. Eritrean men have high standards. Eritreans know they are the most attractive people in Africa hands down, so they have lots of option. Ethiopian women lust for Eritrean men because according to them, Eritrean men have a no nonsense, "i will spank you" attitude.
Ethiopian women don't fall too far from their male counterparts. They tend to be short, dark, have big homer simpson eyes, nappy hair and just smell like hot dog water.
Ethiopian women, please stop lusting over Eritrean men, no means no. You're not their type. Stop fantasizing about them and their bad boy attitudes.
You're right, Ethiopian Women has to stop fantasizing about Eritrean Men - Because Eritrean Men have no head to think right. This is why their president is Dedeb Adggi.
dachew

Axum, Ethiopia

#48 Jul 22, 2010
I don't see any difference beteen ethiopian and eritrean. I have tried three girls from Eritrea and many more from my country. No one had me all my 13 inch cock.
selam

Waterloo, Canada

#50 Aug 8, 2010
for my own experience I never date eritrian man because they look so skiny, and I hear their penis so small like asian man. So I would rather date our ethiopian men who they got much pride and brave! You got that losers.
ewnetechgaw ethiopiawi

Allentown, PA

#51 Aug 16, 2010
eritreans and ethiopians are stubid,,,,,they have secreted sex history around the world,,,but they want to seems us smarts,,but they are not,,,,eritreans and ethiopians in america loves black dick,,,but they don 't get it yet....eyamare yqeribachuhal......cheaters
ashenafi

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#52 Aug 18, 2010
Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with Eritrean men?
this is abusilitly false statement,most of the time eritrean women wantes ethiopian male.but ethiopian males are like the diamend.it can not easily gate ethiopian male.
all eriterian males are defeated at the place of bademe due to that say fuck you eissayas afewereki.
alwayes pray for those diad at the place of bademe.
dangla

Santa Clara, CA

#53 Aug 25, 2010
ashenafi wrote:
Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with Eritrean men?
this is abusilitly false statement,most of the time eritrean women wantes ethiopian male.but ethiopian males are like the diamend.it can not easily gate ethiopian male.
all eriterian males are defeated at the place of bademe due to that say fuck you eissayas afewereki.
alwayes pray for those diad at the place of bademe.
I think it is true for number of reasons, 1. Ethiopians are very gentle and kind people and just for humanity reasons they will go out with those super "men",2. Due to their malfunction tool they know they can't do anything so they will serve Ethiopian women like a queen. and Third, 98.7% eritrean men are struggling with ED.saw let them enjoy watching beautiful Ethiopians.
David

Brighton, MI

#55 Sep 4, 2010
Ethiopia and Eritrea is an Italian division added by two black leaders whose egos are too big for their countries.
Why have you created this silly notion about nothing?
bere asmera

Jerusalem, Israel

#56 Sep 8, 2010
im eritrean and ihave 3 cheks from ethio at the seam taim
ethio boi

Warner Robins, GA

#58 Sep 15, 2010
we don't have food for you Eritrean Lemagoch!!
bedawi

Mombasa, Kenya

#59 Sep 18, 2010
hi stop talking nonsense ! pliz talk reality
we r the same people same culture same language we like Eritrean we like Ethiopian we was together but our stupid government they separate it poetical game u have to open ur horizon and think about africaisme its true we Ethiopian some r sort some r tall it depends of the place where u born and ur tribal DNA Eritrean they r so sexy Ethiopian too
now i live in Mombasa in Kenya do u know what i miss Ethiopian chicks they r very testy have u seen Kenyan chicks they don't have hear if when they get kegoro betach they fell happy proud of it look Ethiopian and Eritrean gl so sexy and attractive when i meet some tourist they told me about Ethiopian and Eritrean gl so beauty i fell proud coz i am half Ethiopian and Eritrean
iam waiting fast respond from this room
f u eritrean men

Basingstoke, UK

#60 Sep 30, 2010
wtf u dicks, eritrean mens looks like a chimp outta jungle. only asian r sexy, u dnt even have a hair 4 godsake lol :P
Tru_Som

Zurich, Switzerland

#61 Sep 30, 2010
ethiopian man is a half of the average male in this world, they 50thys.

thats why:o)
BigCockEriMan

Columbus, OH

#62 Oct 11, 2010
I have sex with diffrent ethipo chicks all the time and im Eritrean
mbalale

Chicago, IL

#63 Oct 11, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Sara Nuru. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Zeudi Araya.A hoe for Selato.
Look at Angel Lola Luv. A hoe for Baria.
Look at those Habesha women with white boyfriends. Hoes for Selato.
Look at Gelila Bekele. A (rumored) hoe for Baria.
Look at Gelila Assefa. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Gigi. A hoe for Selato.
These women are an absolute disgrace.
The only Habesha woman I respect is Liya Kebede.
first off, those women have a right to date any other outside race the want. how is sara nuru, gelila bekele, and gelila assefa a hoe when they date these guys. i can see lola luv, but they choose to go wit hsomeone they liek or feel secure with.
solzhot

Ethiopia

#64 Oct 12, 2010
i dont think ethopian girl chooze eritrian guy...even not 2% at all.i am sorry cuz i dont belve in this.
wedi asmera abreham

Sudan

#65 Oct 17, 2010
we are the same we like all habehsa so u talk about no thing but asmarino girl is more modern just like italian so they have advantage more than ethio lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone get a boner from their own sister? (Oct '11) 19 hr Fokan 18
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) Sun Jahblem 269
Poll Was King Solomon of Israel white? (Jun '12) Sun Anonymous 57
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) Dec 3 blahblah 62
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Nov 30 Skeng 2,712
Epsom Salt Supplier in Ethiopia? Nov 29 Albatroz 1
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Nov 28 Gthyiao 43
More from around the web