Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with...

Why do Ethiopian women love Sex with Eritrean men?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2010
Everywhere I go, I see Ethiopian women telling me Ethiopian men are short, ugly, have no swag and have bad hygiene. Ethiopian women are infatuated with the taller, passionate and handsome Eritrean men. They keep throwing themselves at them, even going to their Eritrean festivals to hunt for them like some predators.

unfortunately for these Ethiopian women, Eritrean men tend to find them repulsive and hideous. Eritrean men have high standards. Eritreans know they are the most attractive people in Africa hands down, so they have lots of option. Ethiopian women lust for Eritrean men because according to them, Eritrean men have a no nonsense, "i will spank you" attitude.

Ethiopian women don't fall too far from their male counterparts. They tend to be short, dark, have big homer simpson eyes, nappy hair and just smell like hot dog water.

Ethiopian women, please stop lusting over Eritrean men, no means no. You're not their type. Stop fantasizing about them and their bad boy attitudes.

Location hidden

#2 May 13, 2010
no means no!

“EthiopiaN”

Since: Sep 09

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

#3 May 13, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
Everywhere I go, I see Ethiopian women telling me Ethiopian men are short, ugly, have no swag and have bad hygiene. Ethiopian women are infatuated with the taller, passionate and handsome Eritrean men. They keep throwing themselves at them, even going to their Eritrean festivals to hunt for them like some predators.
unfortunately for these Ethiopian women, Eritrean men tend to find them repulsive and hideous. Eritrean men have high standards. Eritreans know they are the most attractive people in Africa hands down, so they have lots of option. Ethiopian women lust for Eritrean men because according to them, Eritrean men have a no nonsense, "i will spank you" attitude.
Ethiopian women don't fall too far from their male counterparts. They tend to be short, dark, have big homer simpson eyes, nappy hair and just smell like hot dog water.
Ethiopian women, please stop lusting over Eritrean men, no means no. You're not their type. Stop fantasizing about them and their bad boy attitudes.
Is there no mental Hospital near you? if there is they should take you there immediately.
Tola

Herndon, VA

#4 May 13, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
So Why Eritrean women don't like to marry Eriteran men? They always like to be bang by anyonn but Eritera men....!
keku

Ethiopia

#5 May 13, 2010
who said this mahafuckers we ethiopian guys have the best dick in Africa while eritreans got the smallest one.([email protected])
keku

Ethiopia

#6 May 13, 2010
VIVA ETHIOPIA

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2010
Ethiopian women are addicted to sex with Eritrean men. Many Ethiopian women state they go after Eritrean men because they want a cute child.

Ethiopian women refuse to mate with their short primitive men because they fear two dark, short, primitive galla amharas can never produce a sexy, tall, exotic Eritrean look.
what

New York, NY

#8 May 14, 2010
Ethiopian women are hoes for Baria and Selato. Basically, any type of man.
EriSweGirl

Boden, Sweden

#9 May 14, 2010
EthiopianSlew wrote:
Ethiopian women are addicted to sex with Eritrean men. Many Ethiopian women state they go after Eritrean men because they want a cute child.
Ethiopian women refuse to mate with their short primitive men because they fear two dark, short, primitive galla amharas can never produce a sexy, tall, exotic Eritrean look.
Oh Please.... I am eritrean and even I know that you are a eritrean man and you are just out for some "fight" in a stupid forum. go out and find some hobbies or something. You are making us other eritrean look bad.
what

New York, NY

#10 May 14, 2010
No, Ethiopian women like European and African-American men. They are such shermuta.
EriSweGirl

Boden, Sweden

#11 May 14, 2010
what wrote:
No, Ethiopian women like European and African-American men. They are such shermuta.
Im eritrean and i like european (depends) good looking men too. In fact, alot of eritrean women do.
embaqom

Stamford, CT

#12 May 14, 2010
Calm down "What". Many Ethiopian and Eritrean men like attractive Latinas, Europeans,etc.

“EthiopiaN”

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

#13 May 14, 2010
what wrote:
Ethiopian women are hoes for Baria and Selato. Basically, any type of man.
Are u talkin about ur Sisters? am sure u are.

“Morally Pure”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 May 14, 2010
Lord deliver the Ethiopian sister from the spirit of the streets. Oh wretched and cursed generation take heed!
what

Stamford, CT

#15 May 15, 2010
Yonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u talkin about ur Sisters? am sure u are.
Look at Sara Nuru. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Zeudi Araya.A hoe for Selato.
Look at Angel Lola Luv. A hoe for Baria.
Look at those Habesha women with white boyfriends. Hoes for Selato.
Look at Gelila Bekele. A (rumored) hoe for Baria.
Look at Gelila Assefa. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Gigi. A hoe for Selato.
These women are an absolute disgrace.

The only Habesha woman I respect is Liya Kebede.
what

Stamford, CT

#16 May 15, 2010
EriSweGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im eritrean and i like european (depends) good looking men too. In fact, alot of eritrean women do.
YOU'RE NOT WHITE. What the hell you want with a white guy? HOE FOR SELATO. You make a great SLAVE for him and his family. Your family is a disgrace for allowing such barbarianism.
what

Stamford, CT

#17 May 15, 2010
Guinivieve Lockett wrote:
Lord deliver the Ethiopian sister from the spirit of the streets. Oh wretched and cursed generation take heed!
Yes. Let's pray that God deliver these women from their wicked ways.

“EthiopiaN”

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

#18 May 15, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Sara Nuru. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Zeudi Araya.A hoe for Selato.
Look at Angel Lola Luv. A hoe for Baria.
Look at those Habesha women with white boyfriends. Hoes for Selato.
Look at Gelila Bekele. A (rumored) hoe for Baria.
Look at Gelila Assefa. A hoe for Selato.
Look at Gigi. A hoe for Selato.
These women are an absolute disgrace.
The only Habesha woman I respect is Liya Kebede.
How about you? are you that perfect to judge anyone?
what

Stamford, CT

#19 May 15, 2010
Yonny wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you? are you that perfect to judge anyone?
No,I'm not perfect. But, I show more love to Habesha women, then these hoes show to their Habesha men.
Chane Anberbir

Atlanta, IL

#20 May 16, 2010
Way too far behind time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you please recommend Ethiopian movies? 6 hr VeraXena 15
What Music are you listening? (Mar '15) 17 hr VeraXena 32
United Horn Of Africa 19 hr VeraXena 27
Would you marry a hooker? 20 hr Walelign 1
Would you a hooker? 20 hr Walelign 1
The True History of Oromo People in Ethiopia, O... Tue African 2
Ethipians want to be buried in Ethiopia Tue Walelign 3
More from around the web