Why Eritrea women like sex from Ethio...

Why Eritrea women like sex from Ethiopian man?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Absha Man

Mclean, VA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Hello,

I date eritrean woman. they nice for ethio men they enjoy sex a lot. i got on first date, they like to give blow job. i am have so fun with eritrea women.

her eritrea friend look for ethio men to sex with her. if u need for that let me know, they needs ethio guy. they are cute and horny.

bye
nanu

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 28, 2010
F ur self
nanu

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 28, 2010
Ethiopian man

“My Shining Star”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2010
Messy Messy = Jealousy To The Nth Power. It could be the other way around.. You ever thought about THAT??
getu

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 28, 2010
Princess Lovable S wrote:
Messy Messy = Jealousy To The Nth Power. It could be the other way around.. You ever thought about THAT??
Here you go again stupid. Do you need to comment on a subject matter you do not know? Go to your kinds at AA forum. I am sure they know what sit your are talking about over there
observer

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 28, 2010
this loser from annandale va, get a life loser.

Tigrayan women love Eritrean men, because Eritrean men don't beat up and stab their women like Tigrayan men do!
observer

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 28, 2010
Amhara women love Eritrean men too.
getu

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 28, 2010
Princess Lovable S wrote:
Ignorant. Your are exposing your stupidity..........there is no such a phrase of "the Nth power" I am sure you must have heard learned people saying "to the Nth degree". Which means:-

Meaning

To the utmost degree; without limit.

Origin

'To the nth degree' began to be used to mean 'to the utmost limit' in the USA in the early 19th century. For example, this piece from The Petersburg Index, May 1871:
Yuweldi

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 28, 2010
getu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant. Your are exposing your stupidity..........there is no such a phrase of "the Nth power" I am sure you must have heard learned people saying "to the Nth degree". Which means:-
Meaning
To the utmost degree; without limit.
Origin
'To the nth degree' began to be used to mean 'to the utmost limit' in the USA in the early 19th century. For example, this piece from The Petersburg Index, May 1871:
You don't understand mathematics.

"nth" only means "number" ie n^n , power is the number a number is multiplied by itself.

Example: 2^2 = 2 multiplied by 2 = 2X2 = 4, 2^4 = 2X2X2X2=16

so 2^nthpower = 2X(nthpower(X2))= 2Xnthpower!

You don't understand mathematics..stick to your stupid political regurtations of meles zenawi's Eprdf nonsense!
getu

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Mar 28, 2010
Yuweldi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand mathematics.
"nth" only means "number" ie n^n , power is the number a number is multiplied by itself.
Example: 2^2 = 2 multiplied by 2 = 2X2 = 4, 2^4 = 2X2X2X2=16
so 2^nthpower = 2X(nthpower(X2))= 2Xnthpower!
You don't understand mathematics..stick to your stupid political regurtations of meles zenawi's Eprdf nonsense!
Excuse me stupid, if you know, the sentence is set up as a phrase of a say in this country. It is not mathematical equation. in here case, she did not know the difference between the n power to that of a n degree. Think before you run with your pea brain.
Yuweldi

Seattle, WA

#11 Mar 28, 2010
getu wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me stupid, if you know, the sentence is set up as a phrase of a say in this country. It is not mathematical equation. in here case, she did not know the difference between the n power to that of a n degree. Think before you run with your pea brain.
She knew what she was saying..you still don't understand nor know what "nth" means!

It's "number" thats all..whether its "degree" or "power" it doesn't matter

It's still a mathematical term that is used in literary essays like hers. So no getu, you don't know MATH..and hence you can pipe down and take the pipe in!

"nth" degree, "nth" power, "nth" is just a number
Yuweldi

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 28, 2010
getu the GELTAM DUMBFK doesn't know Mathematics

nth power, nth degree...she was using mathematics to describe the scale of whatever she was talkinga bout!~

So getu the GELTAM DUMBFK can shut his ignorant stupid mouth up!

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#13 Mar 28, 2010
Yuweldi wrote:
<quoted text>
She knew what she was saying..you still don't understand nor know what "nth" means!
It's "number" thats all..whether its "degree" or "power" it doesn't matter
It's still a mathematical term that is used in literary essays like hers. So no getu, you don't know MATH..and hence you can pipe down and take the pipe in!
"nth" degree, "nth" power, "nth" is just a number
Both interpretations are accurate. In pure math you are right. In terms of a colloquialism, he's right. if you say to someone in a casual conversation, you're taking this to the nth degree, what you're saying is that you're taking this too far, like towards infinity.
getu

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 28, 2010
Yuweldi wrote:
getu the GELTAM DUMBFK doesn't know Mathematics
nth power, nth degree...she was using mathematics to describe the scale of whatever she was talkinga bout!~
So getu the GELTAM DUMBFK can shut his ignorant stupid mouth up!
You are one fool, and ignorant. I hope you are not majoring in Math. If so, the say true, which basically is that your kinds shallow and your mind thinks linearly. No wonder why you keep on thinking in there terms maths. This is a phrase used colloquially meaning to extreme or exaggerating it. And, that is the way she used it. Nothing to do with math. Just an expression
The realest

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2010
Yeman delala neh?

“Wake up and live”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16 Mar 29, 2010
I despise this thread. I realize that most amimals are more decent than the original poster of this thread. Please stop degrading women.
Abyssinia

Ethiopia

#17 Mar 29, 2010
r u sure Eritrea women like sex with Ethiopian men ?
if it is true, I can conclude that we r more preferable and lovely habeshs men from the whole world. Because, they r the only people who hate Ethiopian.
One hell of Abesha

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2010
Are you sure ,I thought Eritreans hate Ethiopians.

“Whatever”

Since: Apr 08

San Jose, California

#19 Mar 29, 2010
ummm...this thread is so stupid it hurts my head.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#20 Mar 29, 2010
This thread is part of a simmering undercurrent of ethnic hatred or racism that will ensure people in the horn will be fighting eachother for decades to come. There are many offenders from either country on here (not to mention somalia when it comes up), and they all ought to give it up because they are the problem. there are plenty of people who would like to see peace, and the silent majority will go with the flow. Hopefully the flow is with the peaceful, but right now, it's with the bomb throwers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) 11 hr Walelign 112
Hunger Strike for Ethiopia at the White House 12 hr Walelign 3
All Ethiopians seek superpower protection 12 hr Walelign 3
News Ethiopia: Peaceful Protest to Armed Uprising 20 hr Gelleta 1
Are Amharas Cushitic? I read that there is real... (Jul '16) 20 hr Real_Amhara 17
Uganda vs Ethiopian in WAR (WHO WOULD WIN) (Apr '12) Fri Panda amanuel 59
Ethiopia vs Egypt (Who would win?) (Dec '08) Fri Panda amanuel 3,607
More from around the web