does Ejigayehu Shibabaw has forgien husband?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Selamawite

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jun 4, 2010
hey guys am big fan of Ejigayehu Shibabaw but am just wondering if any one hv an idea

b/c one ethiopian guy told me ye Ejigayehu Shibabaw bale indian new alegne

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 4, 2010
I am a fan also. She is married to a white man ...and I believe they live in NY.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2010
Oh by the way, the hot ethiopian model from German is with the white guy alos. Dont hate lol
beniyam

Oshawa, Canada

#4 Jun 6, 2010
-FlowerBomb- wrote:
Oh by the way, the hot ethiopian model from German is with the white guy alos. Dont hate lol
so wht?
beniyam

Oshawa, Canada

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Selamawite wrote:
hey guys am big fan of Ejigayehu Shibabaw but am just wondering if any one hv an idea
Ethiopian guy?? anche meni denashe?? i can tell u r not Ethiopiawe.... weye eritrean mekarachewhon ayacho...yeha kenate chenkelatachwhon bedenbe new yazorawe....too obsessed with us.

“Morally Pure”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Her husband is not Anglo so I cannot see him as such. You do one thing right for you help us to whiten the world in culture and in beauty. White is right.
gudu-kasa

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jun 6, 2010
who is ejegayehu shebabwe?? am not sure if i have heard of her? is she an artist? model? actress?? let me google her.. damn!
gudu-kasa

Vallejo, CA

#8 Jun 6, 2010
ayeee ena!! i know her by different name you guys talking about GIGI leka..:]
Mussa

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 6, 2010
Guinivieve Lockett wrote:
Her husband is not Anglo so I cannot see him as such. You do one thing right for you help us to whiten the world in culture and in beauty. White is right.
Hey bitch, seems you are hanging around here looking for a black rod. If the picture is your true depiction of what you look like, by golly no sane black man will touch your ugly bitch self with a 10 ft. pole.

“Morally Pure”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2010
Mussa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bitch, seems you are hanging around here looking for a black rod. If the picture is your true depiction of what you look like, by golly no sane black man will touch your ugly bitch self with a 10 ft. pole.
I am your unattainable goal.
Mussa

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Guinivieve Lockett wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your unattainable goal.
well, well woman, it is not a goal. I never mess with a devil worshiper like you in the first place. Fact is that there are lots of bitches in my town. Their difference from you being that they don't worship a fake religion and pretend to be so righteous. By the way, if you one bitch, you see them all. So, do not prize yourself bitch.Sorry, I don't mean no harm, but that is how I feel about you
Dave

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2011
Ejigayehu Shibabaw (known popularly as Gigi) is married to producer Bill Laswell (yes, he's white) and they have one 7 year old son. Truthfully, who cares? Her new album 'Mesgana Ethiopia'(out on M.O.D. Technologies) features Gigi live with Bill and an amazing array of musicians. Worth checking out.
ExpoZer

Thunder Bay, Canada

#13 Jan 25, 2011
Selamawite wrote:
She is married to her producer Bill Laswell. Her younger sister, Tigist Shibabaw, died under unknown circumstances in 2008
some one

Ethiopia

#14 Feb 10, 2011
you know what? I don't think you really know who gudu kasa is.
Mimi

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2011
gudu-kasa wrote:
who is ejegayehu shebabwe?? am not sure if i have heard of her? is she an artist? model? actress?? let me google her.. damn!
She is a popular singer. You probably know her as Gigi. She married her manager (he is a white guy).
Mark

Ethiopia

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Her song "Kahenie" is very unique and full of abstract. She is highly creative, i appreciate her. I know she loves more Ethiopians, but i see no problem if she marries white man. Don't see just color, her gene is purely beautiful abyssinian woman and their child is most likely tends to be whiter. I wish them a very pleasant marriage life
Wanaw Ethiopiawiw

UAE

#17 Sep 24, 2011
If you donít know, Ejigayehu Shibabaw she is an idiot who doesnít have a sense of humor, biased on her day to day judgment, recently being used by Elias Kifle Ethiopian Review editor to speak out against Heroic PM Meles Zenawi. Thatís her (Ejigayehu Shibabaw)
Why a foolish Azmari like Ejigayehu Shibabaw should be used by Shaebya and Ginbot 7 agents to perform a sex dance like dirty game, to me it is a mystery.
Ejigayehu Shibabaw your profession is not politic; it is entertaining people in stage. Please stay away from Ethiopian politic, as you are in USA doing your day to day life. I am really starting to hate you as you sound foolish to all Ethiopians and the rest of the world. No wonder you have ugly audience and voice.
Lily

UK

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Did you say to stay way from ethiopian politics? Yasazenale!!! Music or art semayten meglacha new. Ewnataw singer sle warty huneyta yemayema hew he oral. Ya sew ethiopiawi netun game ebetal lemalet eterateralhu.

Weganachen eyatgodan meseratawi negaroch Mamolat bekebed weqte meriachen bitayqu menu laye new kefatu?

our forefather adewa laye yakfut meswatenet le egna andenet ena selam new. Le taric meqorqore politica ayedalem. Astewel wadajye ager alba tewelde endanhon manenatchenen eneweq.
Lily

UK

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Mussa wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well woman, it is not a goal. I never mess with a devil worshiper like you in the first place. Fact is that there are lots of bitches in my town. Their difference from you being that they don't worship a fake religion and pretend to be so righteous. By the way, if you one bitch, you see them all. So, do not prize yourself bitch.Sorry, I don't mean no harm, but that is how I feel about you
Just for your information Ethiopian has 3,000 years history and it is a oldest Christian country. So we are proud of who we are. Therefore we have identity.

Black, white we all created with his on image. Divide and rule is a devil work.human.

Do not forget!!!! If it wasn't for Africa natural resource, US and Europe wouldn't good Economy. Western government stole our natural resource and they owed us a lot. Also they still interfere in our politics. Who are they to do that?

i recommend you to read African history so that you can open your eyes. Bless.
Tee hut

New Albany, OH

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information Ethiopian has 3,000 years history and it is a oldest Christian country. So we are proud of who we are. Therefore we have identity.
Black, white we all created with his on image. Divide and rule is a devil work.human.
Do not forget!!!! If it wasn't for Africa natural resource, US and Europe wouldn't good Economy. Western government stole our natural resource and they owed us a lot. Also they still interfere in our politics. Who are they to do that?
i recommend you to read African history so that you can open your eyes. Bless.
she got black prominade with black dagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TIGRIANS SECRETLY Export Millions of Tons of Gr... (Jun '14) 2 hr Pure Agame 22
Protest broke out in Bahr Dar City ,North Ethiopia 2 hr Somali nationalist 10
Is there a country called Ethiopia in the moder... (Jun '14) 23 hr gebayo 22
clean black currency,dollar,euro,pound.black do... (Jan '13) Sat Dr Abdullah Saleh 17
The best ever ethiopian social networks! (Mar '09) Sat Tony 71
a recent online post by a sex tourist in Ethiopia (Jun '11) Sat notnow 41
Join the Great ILLUMINATI today to acquire Weal... (Aug '13) Sat john 2
More from around the web