Eritrea TV releases the First Cooking Show In Amharic.

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Delina

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

EriCook is a cooking show that is beeing transmitted to Eritrean and Ethiopia television program that presents the preparation of Habesha food, in a kitchen on the studio set based in Asmera, Eritrea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Best Cooking Network TV *****
Helen

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

I would NEVER ask for Nasty Zigni when I can Have Injera and Wott. I mean, they don't have any thing to teach us. Lol. I Laughed so hard!
Cadaan

Clark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

lol they're teaching the Amhara how to cook their meat instead of eating it raw.
Lana

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

If they don't like raw meat, why do they serve our Kitfo in their restaurants? Raw? It's a fact.lol
Helena

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Yeah, they copy Ethiopian foods like Doro wot ( they call it tsebhi or Zigni) and even our Kitfo, which is straight up Gurage and then they want us to watch them cook? That's just not even right. It has to be a practical joke..
Letebrhan

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Dear Chef Asmerom,

Thank you for your diligent and informative cooking advice and technique. I have learned a lot from your Classic & Contemporary Cooking style. You are indeed Idol of Eritrea.

Yekenyelie
Letebrhan

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Dear Chef Asmerom,

Thank you for your diligent and informative cooking advice and technique. I have learned a lot from your Classic & Contemporary Cooking style. You are indeed Idol of Eritrea.

Yekenyelie

“EthiopiaN”

Since: Sep 09

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Cadaan wrote:
lol they're teaching the Amhara how to cook their meat instead of eating it raw.
Try to eat Spaghetti or rice with a 'FORK or SPOON" instead of with ur hand covering ur face with a sauce before u say somethin about raw meat LOL

“EthiopiaN”

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Helena wrote:
Yeah, they copy Ethiopian foods like Doro wot ( they call it tsebhi or Zigni) and even our Kitfo, which is straight up Gurage and then they want us to watch them cook? That's just not even right. It has to be a practical joke..
LOOOL THEY FUNNY.

“EthiopiaN”

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Delina wrote:
EriCook is a cooking show that is beeing transmitted to Eritrean and Ethiopia television program that presents the preparation of Habesha food, in a kitchen on the studio set based in Asmera, Eritrea.
lol funny guy
Basha Azbite

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Cadaan wrote:
Miskin, you missed your camel.
FREE Eritrea for Ever

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Lana wrote:
If they don't like raw meat, why do they serve our Kitfo in their restaurants? Raw? It's a fact.lol
.....Who said it is your food and don`t make genralllze that all Eritrean don`t like it.
moy

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Yonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to eat Spaghetti or rice with a 'FORK or SPOON" instead of with ur hand covering ur face with a sauce before u say somethin about raw meat LOL
go choke on some RAW MEAT
Getente 17

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

moy wrote:
<quoted text>
go choke on some RAW MEAT
you do the same on your only and favorite food, belese!
AdAs

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

We are one,so they can teach us and we can teach them one day we will teach the WORLD together. We= (Ethiopia Eretria ) Good Job Eriethiopians. Get rid of toxic ideas that will spoil the our relation ship.
Finally

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

some good jokes! this guy is shemsu ...he did it to make profit this is why Ethhiopia and Eritrea after being one, should be ruled by GURAGUE...TIME IS MONEY! Enough of amhara eritrea oromo tigrai bullshit independance ...we can leave laughing and sharing...why is it no possible we all live in peace??? SHEMSU IS GREAT HE DOES SHIRO WOT WITH ALL THESE ITEMS???;-)
LoL

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Delina wrote:
where there is no food except pasta and macoroni,tv show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Deperate Neftenyas 1 hr Gee 17 6
Ethiopians should disown neftenyas 1 hr Gee 17 2
Why do Eritrean women love Sex with Ethiopian men? (Dec '11) 1 hr Saho 85
Are Ethiopians black?? (Jun '12) 2 hr Paul 15
What music are you listening to now? (Mar '13) 3 hr lol 3,272
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) 5 hr Israel Passley 59
Planned Anti-Gay Rally in Ethiopia Is Cancelled 5 hr snyper 15
•••
•••
•••
•••