Tigrigna eritrean are diffrent from t...

Tigrigna eritrean are diffrent from tigrayan...

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yaya

South Yarra, Australia

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Apart from the language they stole from us....neither we share the same ancestory nor we share the same attitude.

Tigrayan=agaw based ethnic group mixed with habesha semites.

tigrigna kebesa eritrean=belew kelew beja mixed with agazian hamite.

Here is probarly the most famous tigrigna singer singing about his ancestors...the creators of tigrigna and the forefathers of the eritrean tigrigna people...SO SCREW HABESHA TIGRAYAN YOU CAN SHOVE THAT HABESHA NAME UP YOUR A** FOR ALL WE CARE WE DONT SHARE NOTHING WITH YOU.

http://www.imeem.com/people/8YrWts/music/QnTI...

abr you agame lemani haolal listen to it you going to hear more sonmgs about the proud beja subclan belew kelew proud ancestor of the tigrigna people.Stick to your leba cousins south of you no relation to us.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2009
yaya wrote:
Apart from the language they stole from us....neither we share the same ancestory nor we share the same attitude.
Here is probarly the most famous tigrigna singer singing about his ancestors...the creators of tigrigna and the forefathers of the eritrean tigrigna people...SO SCREW HABESHA TIGRAYAN YOU CAN SHOVE THAT HABESHA NAME UP YOUR A** FOR ALL WE CARE WE DONT SHARE NOTHING WITH YOU.
abr you agame lemani haolal listen to it you going to hear more sonmgs about the proud beja subclan belew kelew proud ancestor of the tigrigna people.Stick to your leba cousins south of you no relation to us.
Why do you keep trying to separate the lines and blur through certain things?

You are the same people. From Oromo’s, amarhas ,tigres, Somalia’s, to all the tribes of Ethiopia and even Eritrea.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2009
ANother thing what do you think semtic and hamtic mean?
yaya

South Yarra, Australia

#4 Jul 6, 2009
hotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep trying to separate the lines and blur through certain things?
You are the same people. From Oromo’s, amarhas ,tigres, Somalia’s, to all the tribes of Ethiopia and even Eritrea.
WE are not the same people....Get it through your head....are you ethiopian?

Location hidden

#5 Jul 6, 2009
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are not the same people....Get it through your head....are you ethiopian?
Yes straight from the motherland.I am Ethiopian.But I hold no tribal status because.One i dont live in the stone age.two we all brothers and our mothers and sisters are both Queens.

See folks like you always trying to create divison and create confusion.

You like to create a hateful society.Like a damn devil.Or some sort of European or a-rab.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 6, 2009
You are the same people.Peroid.The sooner you get that the faster we can move to our rightful place.As the rulers and law givers of this earth

I bet 1000$.That you saying you are Tigrayan or tigrigna,eritrean,oromia,amarh a,somlia,kenyans.Or whatever you want to pull out.

You will be treated not only the same as any black/dark skin afrikan but that your people are in the same condition as any other afrikans as a whole.

So what is you crying about then?When all our people are starving.When our babies and her queens are dying on them streets?huh?

Question for you.Are you a man?
kkk

Middletown, PA

#7 Jul 6, 2009
not the same at all. eritrean tigrina have nothing to do with tigray or ethiopia in general. we know a quit a few beggars settled in eritrea but for the most part eritrean tigrina have no relation to tigray, evidenced by the fact wube, michael suhul, alula and meles savage the eritrean highlands and lowlands (muslim and christians). if we were the same they would've never touched our people. this coward hasadat have been hating, killing, looting our people for generations, its time for it to stop.

“Send terrorist to hell. & expo”

Since: Nov 08

Atherton

#8 Jul 6, 2009
kkk wrote:
not the same at all. eritrean tigrina have nothing to do with tigray or ethiopia in general. we know a quit a few beggars settled in eritrea but for the most part eritrean tigrina have no relation to tigray, evidenced by the fact wube, michael suhul, alula and meles savage the eritrean highlands and lowlands (muslim and christians). if we were the same they would've never touched our people. this coward hasadat have been hating, killing, looting our people for generations, its time for it to stop.
Don't be in rush write it again please ?

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2009
kkk wrote:
I assume when you say beggar you mean.Ethiopians??WHy are you hating?What is your goal?Why do you want to see the hundreds of years of ignorance that plagues our people all across the world.Continue to be recyled all over again.

If you are not united.I gurantee the whole east afrika will fall and that we will be invaded once again.ANd this time they will take no prisoners!
Ethiopian

Kista, Sweden

#10 Jul 7, 2009
yaya wrote:
You are the same ppl why do u deny it ?
You speak the same language same culture ,attitude ,,,,,,,,,, i could go on and on but i dont have time for it and u know it yourself,
abr

Ethiopia

#11 Jul 7, 2009
yaya wrote:
yes we are diffrent no question about that. but you adopt our languge as we were your masters.
i told you my great grand father was a land lord and adminstrator in hammesen and my mothers familiy were the same land lords in sereya, i told you many times but you are nomads and we are habesha and no question about our difference.
what are saying is really funny, the lords adopt thier slave lang, how could it be right? never happen in the world history before.
Yonas

Pune, India

#12 Jul 7, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we are diffrent no question about that. but you adopt our languge as we were your masters.
i told you my great grand father was a land lord and adminstrator in hammesen and my mothers familiy were the same land lords in sereya, i told you many times but you are nomads and we are habesha and no question about our difference.
what are saying is really funny, the lords adopt thier slave lang, how could it be right? never happen in the world history before.
When you came here you were engineer, and then you told us you have all the ability to run Ethiopia and Eritrea. Today you rose as descendent of Eritrean administrators.

You’re royal highness, we should know by now that any time soon, you will become emperor.
kkk

Middletown, PA

#13 Jul 7, 2009
Yonas wrote:
<quoted text>
When you came here you were engineer, and then you told us you have all the ability to run Ethiopia and Eritrea. Today you rose as descendent of Eritrean administrators.
You’re royal highness, we should know by now that any time soon, you will become emperor.
lol
abr

Ethiopia

#14 Jul 7, 2009
Yonas wrote:
<quoted text>
baby i have never said i am eritrean decendant and i don't want to be eritrean in the first place.
but i told you imy great grand father was an adminitrator in hamasien and he was around "emba derho".
i have also told you my great grand mother was from "may tsaeda, sereya but she was orginally tigrayan" and i have also remote lines from senafe, and gondere .
but i am a pure tigrayan from adwa.
as far as my degree, don't bother i will apply my cv in SAWA , it is only resereved for you nomades!
i don't want to be an emperor and the time has already passed but if i were born in the 19 century i could have a chance to rule you nomades but i am happy i didn't.
b/se i don't want to be around the camels.
Yonas

Pune, India

#15 Jul 7, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
baby i have never said i am eritrean decendant and i don't want to be eritrean in the first place.
but i told you imy great grand father was an adminitrator in hamasien and he was around "emba derho".
i have also told you my great grand mother was from "may tsaeda, sereya but she was orginally tigrayan" and i have also remote lines from senafe, and gondere .
but i am a pure tigrayan from adwa.
as far as my degree, don't bother i will apply my cv in SAWA , it is only resereved for you nomades!
i don't want to be an emperor and the time has already passed but if i were born in the 19 century i could have a chance to rule you nomades but i am happy i didn't.
b/se i don't want to be around the camels.
okay your royal higness what ever you say is ture ! but only in topix !
Ethiopian

Kista, Sweden

#16 Jul 7, 2009
Yonas wrote:
<quoted text>
looooool take it easy on the child.
abr

Ethiopia

#17 Jul 7, 2009
Yonas wrote:
<quoted text>okay your royal higness what ever you say is ture ! but only in topix !
what funny man you are!
are you really koking?
woow, where do you learn it? most probably it is in sawa!
yaya

South Yarra, Australia

#18 Jul 7, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
listen to the song agame...and stop claiming things thats not urs...tigray is an arab word thats how original your agame land is.
abr

Ethiopia

#19 Jul 7, 2009
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
looooool take it easy on the child.
gojam komchie old man! it is ok go clean dishes!
abr

Ethiopia

#20 Jul 7, 2009
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
listen to the song agame...and stop claiming things thats not urs...tigray is an arab word thats how original your agame land is.
STUPID NOMAD, TIGRAY IS NOT ARAB WORD.
DOES YOUR HOLIY SAY THAT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think Ethiopian women and Somali men sui... (Nov '13) 10 hr Hiba7 40
how do I find out if possible I am part ethiopian? (Oct '12) Fri Gigi 29
News Kenya Sends Troops to Border With Somalia (Jan '07) Jan 12 Fartunlucky 44
Are ethiopains BANTU??? Look AT THIS (Jun '12) Jan 11 Ngalamulume 147
Are Ethiopian and Eritrean women forbidden to m... (Aug '14) Jan 10 Anonymous 167
DV migration Jan 10 Walelign 2
Join brotherhood society in Ethiopia to get ric... Jan 10 MR uche to 1
More from around the web