created by: pilatos | Nov 28, 2011

Ethiopia

79 votes

What Do You Think of Alex? Is He/she

Click on an option to vote

  • a Racist ?
  • Terrorist ?
  • both 1&2?
  • homosexual?
  • Widow?
  • The last mulism Prophet ?
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2012
Gee 17

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

I voted! Thanks My Eritrean friend for creating this poll.
Contrarian

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2011
 
I believe this poll is inappropriate.
The Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2011
 

Judged:

7

I voted for homosexual. He likes big black guys..haha

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2011
 
Have had a poll myself, I don't get the middle school mentality on this forum.
Lisa

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think it is this evil jihadist Alex who is puting up these pols to play a victim rol.
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

An independent thinker
somali-ethiopian

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

An acure thinker with guilty conscience ,for not doing something for his suffering people.
pilatos

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Alex is entitled to reflect his opinion.i personally agree with his thoughts 80% of time.10%disagree and the other 10% no comment.so it's good to have you here.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pilatos wrote:
Alex is entitled to reflect his opinion.i personally agree with his thoughts 80% of time.10%disagree and the other 10% no comment.so it's good to have you here.
Wow! 80% of the time is a lot of agreements between individuals. Thank you friend. It's good to hear such positive feed backs to help renew Ethiopia from the rot we have been subjected to. I will continue to axe the tireless enemies of northeast Africa.
Somali-ethiopian

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is something about the man. He feels, sees observes, hears the echo of unfair, unjust treatment and degrading Ethiopian Muslim.While he gets fed up with all the scurrilous attack to Islam by the west media.
So the man is doing a very good job, he is cyberadvocator.
I SAY TO HIM KEEP IT UP WITH ETIQUETTE AND
ACCEPTED BEHAVIOUR.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Truth wrote:
I voted for homosexual. He likes big black guys..haha
I wanna fck your mama.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 1, 2011
 
sabonis15 wrote:
Have had a poll myself, I don't get the middle school mentality on this forum.
Really? Such behavior should put you lower than middle school.
Alex

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Somali-ethiopian wrote:
There is something about the man. He feels, sees observes, hears the echo of unfair, unjust treatment and degrading Ethiopian Muslim.While he gets fed up with all the scurrilous attack to Islam by the west media.
So the man is doing a very good job, he is cyberadvocator.
I SAY TO HIM KEEP IT UP WITH ETIQUETTE AND
ACCEPTED BEHAVIOUR.
Get real, man. You're not a Somali.
Somali-ethiopian

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 1, 2011
 
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, man. You're not a Somali.
What make you think that I am not Somali?

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Such behavior should put you lower than middle school.
Reading comprehension is important, and you seem to lack it. what I said was I have had a poll about me posted by someone else, and I think it's juvenile. In other words, I'm indirectly defending you by sayint the thread is stupid. You really need to learn how to think before you spout of about something.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sabonis15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension is important, and you seem to lack it. what I said was I have had a poll about me posted by someone else, and I think it's juvenile. In other words, I'm indirectly defending you by sayint the thread is stupid. You really need to learn how to think before you spout of about something.
Actually, after reading your comment again, I may have misinterpreted. You might have been agreeing with me. If i was wrong, I appologize. If not my original comment stands
Ezana

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 27, 2012
 
It's all about ahmedine jebl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
USA Waging Biological Warfare Against the World 9 min Christian 2
Aye Erritreans :) (Jan '13) 21 min Adul 121
stereotypes of ethiopians: 1 hr observer 2
PHD (Puppet Hailemariam Dessalegn) NOT a Good C... 1 hr Doyo 2
Addis Abeba Has the Best Weather (Jul '13) 2 hr Christian 78
Andargachew against his own organisation 5 hr Jericho 1
Asmera vs Bahir Dar (Aug '10) 5 hr dan 132
•••
•••