What is the future of eritrea?..
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Haykal

United States

#544 Mar 19, 2013
Eritrea will work with the new nations and build friendship between all ex-ethiopia nations the future looks bright and somalia is coming out of the dark horn africa going where it should go
Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
When all these happen in Ethiopia what will happen in Eritrea?
Truth

United States

#545 Mar 21, 2013
Wow the whole AGAME is here after the meeting I guess of the WEYANE in Mekele.

Do your own business do not talk about your masters. You are lucky that you are able to govern Ethiopia so far. But time shrinking and will not be any more.

Most of the AGAMEs are moving hard currencies to their masters countries. Their children are there already. A lot bought properties, their kids go to prestigious schools at the cost of Ethiopian ppl and a reward for their servitude. But a day of demise will be soon to the AGAMIDOS! and we are to say good buy!!! ADIOS AGAMIDOS!
Truther

Warder, Ethiopia

#546 Mar 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
Wow the whole AGAME is here after the meeting I guess of the WEYANE in Mekele.
Do your own business do not talk about your masters. You are lucky that you are able to govern Ethiopia so far. But time shrinking and will not be any more.
Most of the AGAMEs are moving hard currencies to their masters countries. Their children are there already. A lot bought properties, their kids go to prestigious schools at the cost of Ethiopian ppl and a reward for their servitude. But a day of demise will be soon to the AGAMIDOS! and we are to say good buy!!! ADIOS AGAMIDOS!
Ansebas , you will never grow up you think like a small baby. Why do you bother about Ethiopia and especially Tigreans? Forget Ethiopia and Tigreans and focus on Eritrea. Do not waste your time on praying to God to bring all the evil things on us . Cursing pple will never change your condition. Just work work work and everything will be smooth as you want

Since: Mar 13

ALEXANDRIA, VA

#547 Mar 21, 2013
I would like to see a united Eritrea and Ethiopia. God bless both nations.
Ethiopian

Ethiopia

#548 Mar 21, 2013
Geeee 17 wrote:
Why do you want Eritrea to be reunited with Ethiopia? Peace is important for both nations, and peace prevails if both countries remain separated.

“Against all odds”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#549 Mar 21, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want Eritrea to be reunited with Ethiopia? Peace is important for both nations, and peace prevails if both countries remain separated.
I agree with you.

ALEXANDRIA, VA

#550 Mar 21, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want Eritrea to be reunited with Ethiopia? Peace is important for both nations, and peace prevails if both countries remain separated.
Because Ethiopia and eritrea are same people, same language, same food, same religion, same culture, and same tradition.
Alex

Brampton, Canada

#551 Mar 21, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want Eritrea to be reunited with Ethiopia? Peace is important for both nations, and peace prevails if both countries remain separated.
We don't want them. Let's them eat and live the Singapore dream. Good for them. Only when they beg to be united, Ethiopia should consider the request. Ethiopia should never suggest such offer to a starving dingai ras morons.
Yihuda

Minneapolis, MN

#552 Mar 21, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want them. Let's them eat and live the Singapore dream. Good for them. Only when they beg to be united, Ethiopia should consider the request. Ethiopia should never suggest such offer to a starving dingai ras morons.
What did I tell you kushie ? Keep your kushie azz out of Abyssinian business k.
" we don't want them "? Who are you ? I know what u want habesha not to unite ha ? Stupd kushie. Why do u even want us ? ABYSINIAn we want unity with our brother because I know if your kushie head had any common sense u would know habesha belong together not with u kushi. Think about it for a minute u dumb kushi , should habesha live with habesha or habesha live with kushie and go kill habesha ? It's very easy think hard u usless Dumb kushi. I hate I FK face and all the fkin confused DIKALA's of Ethiopia. U make me sick u ugly kushi.

ALEXANDRIA, VA

#553 Mar 21, 2013
Yihuda wrote:
<quoted text>What did I tell you kushie ? Keep your kushie azz out of Abyssinian business k.
" we don't want them "? Who are you ? I know what u want habesha not to unite ha ? Stupd kushie. Why do u even want us ? ABYSINIAn we want unity with our brother because I know if your kushie head had any common sense u would know habesha belong together not with u kushi. Think about it for a minute u dumb kushi , should habesha live with habesha or habesha live with kushie and go kill habesha ? It's very easy think hard u usless Dumb kushi. I hate I FK face and all the fkin confused DIKALA's of Ethiopia. U make me sick u ugly kushi.
Ezana, how old are you ? Do you have bipolar disorder ?
Alex

Brampton, Canada

#555 Mar 21, 2013
Geeee 17 wrote:
Shut up Amiche. You blown your chances, not going back.
Alex

Brampton, Canada

#557 Mar 21, 2013
Yihuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you kushie ? Keep your kushie azz out of Abyssinian business k.
You misinform yourself only and look a veritable fool. You should know modern Ethiopia has been made and built by Oromos and other southerners who are largely kushitic and Omotic. Its independence Adwa was defended from money and massive militia raised from the rich south. Its present leader, PM HD is from Omotic group of Welaita.
Some one has to watch over you. You sound like you are suicidal.
Again, Eritrea cannot divide Ethiopia into hateful groups and weaken it so that it would loot it. You are not smart enough.
Haykal

Ashburn, VA

#558 Mar 22, 2013
This thing about semetic and cushitik is complete bogus but the origin of these people is still unknown
Ethiopian

Warder, Ethiopia

#559 Mar 22, 2013
Geeee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Ethiopia and eritrea are same people, same language, same food, same religion, same culture, and same tradition.
If it was a matter of language and culture most Arab countries would have been united. And Ethiopia and Eritrea would not have been embroiled in 30 years war. Do not forget that already the people of Eritrea has developed an Eritrean identity which will make it difficult to Ethiopinize them. One last point, i think that most Ethiopians would like to see Eritrea as an independent good neighbour country.

ALEXANDRIA, VA

#560 Mar 22, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a matter of language and culture most Arab countries would have been united. And Ethiopia and Eritrea would not have been embroiled in 30 years war. Do not forget that already the people of Eritrea has developed an Eritrean identity which will make it difficult to Ethiopinize them. One last point, i think that most Ethiopians would like to see Eritrea as an independent good neighbour country.
You are Olf agent.
BonGa123

Washington, DC

#561 Mar 22, 2013
Geeee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not the same. Languages are diff. Most Eritreans speak tigrinya. Most Ethiopians speak Amharic
Ethiopian

Ethiopia

#562 Mar 22, 2013
Geeee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Olf agent.
I am not OLF and I do not think an OLF use the pen name “ Ethiopian”. I had had some chance to know Eritreans and there mentality. From my observation it is not an as simple as you think to reunite them back with Ethiopia. I am just trying to be objective not simplistic.
mereb

South Africa

#563 Apr 8, 2013
We are eritreans forever. We are so proud and will make it Singapore in Africa in a short period of time regardless of the sanctions of your fcking masters on our economy.
Truth

United States

#564 Apr 12, 2013
mereb wrote:
We are eritreans forever. We are so proud and will make it Singapore in Africa in a short period of time regardless of the sanctions of your fcking masters on our economy.
Agree 100% my country person!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone get a boner from their own sister? (Oct '11) 19 hr Fokan 18
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) Sun Jahblem 269
Poll Was King Solomon of Israel white? (Jun '12) Sun Anonymous 57
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) Dec 3 blahblah 62
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Nov 30 Skeng 2,712
Epsom Salt Supplier in Ethiopia? Nov 29 Albatroz 1
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Nov 28 Gthyiao 43
More from around the web