What is the future of eritrea?..

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
kasshun

Europe

#1 Oct 10, 2012
May be reunted with ethiopia or sudan or egipt, but no futur to eritra.faild and dead state. ...
Truth

Arlington, VA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
shintam agame
NinJa

Brussels, Belgium

#3 Oct 10, 2012
we don't want AscariBanDas any more in our Country!what we want is <only< our GoD Given Sea ports Such as Assab and Adulis. But if they want they can go and beg thier Arab masters to be arab member!!!
kasshun

Europe

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
shintam agame
fart anseba,aba shawl...ertra is dead and burid state...

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

#5 Oct 10, 2012
cm on ppl dey can continue as a sovereign state unless the mess up wid ethiopia but they issayas gets sm corage nd trys 2 get badma back i c a very dark future for dat country
isayass

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Oct 10, 2012
kasshun wrote:
<quoted text>
fart anseba,aba shawl...ertra is dead and burid state...
Eritrea is dead? who told U Dat? Where is yo Evidence? show me Yo Evidence?!!!
kasshun

Europe

#7 Oct 10, 2012
The evidences are shabia cant to manage the country,...fimin,starvation,un limited migration ...that is a good example of faild state.
F HAMASEIN

Ethiopia

#8 Oct 10, 2012
The people of Eritrea do not have common thing that keeps them together, for long, except colonialism and hatred towards Ethiopia. And no country is established on hatred. Strong countries guarantee their survival on strong economic performance unlike Isayas school yard bully style. He will mess one day with Ethiopia and will be finished after the first punch. That will be the end of Eritrea divided between Sudan and Ethiopia. Ansebas will be thrown out into the sharks in the Red Sea.
kasshun

Europe

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Budget less country never seen befor exept eritrea ruled by aba shawe anseba beger.
Assefa

Europe

#10 Oct 10, 2012
If eritrea given for sudan and ethiopia. We ethiopia must be accept the central highland i.e serae,aklgzy,homosen,anseba,ke ren until naqfa and from assab to meswa is willbe our sovrn teritory.
lol

UK

#11 Oct 10, 2012
I always find your prediction about Eritrea to be wrong,
Haileslase "we want Eritrea the land not its people,we will eerase them form the surface of the earth"
derg "in the 6th offense,shabya's todays are numbered and soon will be history"
Ayt meles "Eritrea can't survive for a week w/o Ethiopia"
Isyas is dead etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,!
Lets hear what your white masters say about Eritrea
http://www.dehai.org/archives/dehai_news_arch...
lol

UK

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Assefa wrote:
If eritrea given for sudan and ethiopia. We ethiopia must be accept the central highland i.e serae,aklgzy,homosen,anseba,ke ren until naqfa and from assab to meswa is willbe our sovrn teritory.
hahaha still ethnicpia has beoble wiv such mentality,what a transformation,well done meles!!
Assefa

Europe

#13 Oct 10, 2012
lol wrote:
I always find your prediction about Eritrea to be wrong,
Haileslase "we want Eritrea the land not its people,we will eerase them form the surface of the earth"
derg "in the 6th offense,shabya's todays are numbered and soon will be history"
Ayt meles "Eritrea can't survive for a week w/o Ethiopia"
Isyas is dead etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,!
Lets hear what your white masters say about Eritrea
haileselase and derg never to say that. That is shabia propoganda.
lol

UK

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Assefa wrote:
<quoted text>haileselase and derg never to say that. That is shabia propoganda.
Your regression is ok fortunately, its toooo late Eritrea and eritreans have left you landlocked forever and don't kill yourselves for something you can't reach.
Anyways have you watched what your white masters have to say about eritreas's future?
Ajzy

Arlington, VA

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Assefa wrote:
<quoted text>haileselase and derg never to say that. That is shabia propoganda.
U wrong Ahiya. Bitch haileslase said that b4 Megstu flash him in the bathroom. And do me a favor dont worry but Eri. Just worry how ur coutry will survive with out Beggar in Chief Aka Meles . I heard he is begging water in Hell.
Assefa

Europe

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Ajzy wrote:
<quoted text> U wrong Ahiya. Bitch haileslase said that b4 Megstu flash him in the bathroom. And do me a favor dont worry but Eri. Just worry how ur coutry will survive with out Beggar in Chief Aka Meles . I heard he is begging water in Hell.
you chigaram lemagn tegre ,he never say that ,lier ..ke tegre weshet ke tat qelebet.,amhara say .that is correct ,always lie flie eater,ahya ye asmera agame,..
Haileselase never say that,you lie.....may be flie eater
Ajzy

Arlington, VA

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Assefa wrote:
<quoted text> you chigaram lemagn tegre ,he never say that ,lier ..ke tegre weshet ke tat qelebet.,amhara say .that is correct ,always lie flie eater,ahya ye asmera agame,..
sorry i don't understand donkey language.
lol

UK

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Assefa wrote:
<quoted text> you chigaram lemagn tegre ,he never say that ,lier ..ke tegre weshet ke tat qelebet.,amhara say .that is correct ,always lie flie eater,ahya ye asmera agame,..
Alright tell us what he said if different from this
"eritra meretwua enji hzbwua ayesfelgegnm"
Assefa

Europe

#19 Oct 10, 2012
Ajzy wrote:
<quoted text> sorry i don't understand donkey language.
ok i reapit by asmara agame locust eater languge,..ewe hailselase aygedefkum..hambeta ayeblehum ane wedi aba shwel agame.beach i hate sheruds
Assefa

Europe

#20 Oct 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright tell us what he said if different from this
"eritra meretwua enji hzbwua ayesfelgegnm"
he know he understand even meles what say from hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how come ethiopian men and woman do not like ea... (Aug '12) 3 hr Somara highsmith 104
Can you please recommend Ethiopian movies? 7 hr VeraXena 29
Would you marry a hooker? 10 hr Walelign 3
The True History of Oromo People in Ethiopia, O... 14 hr African 3
Psychopath go on African wildlife safari 18 hr Walelign 1
What Music are you listening? (Mar '15) Tue VeraXena 32
United Horn Of Africa Tue VeraXena 27
More from around the web