i love ethiopia man
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
AAgirl

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Do ethiopian men date black women (african americans)OR AFRICA WOMEN?
If so where are they?? where can you find them??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
No

Ethiopian women are much more Gorgeous than black american women so they fill so ashamed around there friends or family ....long story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
YES they do, i am dating ethio man.

“Virgin for sale”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 11, 2013
AAgirl wrote:
OK...There is this guy I like at work who is Ethiopian, but im a little hesitant to show it because I have heard that Ethiopian cultures are very strict and do not like to date/marry outside of their culture. I am black American, degree nurse, no children and Christian. Do I have a chance? and If so, how do I approach this situation. I ask because he is very shy and barely talks to anyone
Go for it girl! I am habesha(Ethiopia-Eritrea)guy and I dated Guinean girl from Africa and a couple African-American girls. I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH THEM. Most Ethiopian guys are not smart enough when it comes to getting accustomed to different cultures. As you know Ethiopia is essentially primitive country with primitive culture. Most people live same life as their ancestors did long time ago. He is not shy, he just doesn't know how to talk to somebody who isn't Ethiopian. You gotta make him feel comfortable and be little bit aggressiveness. Most likely he doesn't know a lot about woman.

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
YES they do, i am dating ethio man.
Tell us about your experience ? please don't lie.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 11, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it girl! I am habesha(Ethiopia-Eritrea)guy and I dated Guinean girl from Africa and a couple African-American girls. I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH THEM. Most Ethiopian guys are not smart enough when it comes to getting accustomed to different cultures. As you know Ethiopia is essentially primitive country with primitive culture. Most people live same life as their ancestors did long time ago. He is not shy, he just doesn't know how to talk to somebody who isn't Ethiopian. You gotta make him feel comfortable and be little bit aggressiveness. Most likely he doesn't know a lot about woman.
may be you are ugly habesha guy.primitive country????????? i dont think you ethiopian . you are stupid aa

Location hidden

#11 Feb 11, 2013
i don't respect ethiop guy ,who date black women

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 11, 2013
bethethio wrote:
i don't respect ethiop guy ,who date black women
Talk about being primitive. You just confirmed my point by saying you don't have respect for Ethiopian guys who date African-American.For the record, She was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I prefer to be called Habesha than Gimatam Ethiopia.
libi

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Guys becareful not to take this exaggerated "love" concept of the west too serious. Arranged marriages that take many more important factors into account maybe far superior than this western concept.

“Virgin for sale”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 11, 2013
libi wrote:
Guys becareful not to take this exaggerated "love" concept of the west too serious. Arranged marriages that take many more important factors into account maybe far superior than this western concept.
where are you from libi ?
libi

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 11, 2013
^
It doesnt matter but i tell you this hype about "love" in the west is bull$hit. Arranged marriages have passed the test of time not this marriage for "love " which is also a new phenomenon in the west that has led to individualism and the demographic crisis.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 11, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about being primitive. You just confirmed my point by saying you don't have respect for Ethiopian guys who date African-American.For the record, She was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I prefer to be called Habesha than Gimatam Ethiopia.
You're attracted to gorillas? Ugh

Location hidden

#19 Feb 11, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm wondering if you are really Ethiopian lol

Why would an ethiopian man take an ugly black over a beautiful ethiopian girl,,u can not compare the 2,,,,,black are ugly compared to other east africa,,not to mention you can not trust their black ass

Location hidden

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Why would you a son with hard kinish hair with a monkey like face who won't look like you. When you can marry your own woman and have a child with nice soft hair who looks like you

Location hidden

#21 Feb 12, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your experience ? please don't lie.
Ethiopian men are cute . But I only like men from addis ababa. They just more excepting I think. And you can have more fun with kids from addis no matter there background. My boyfriend is from addis he is hot. Gosh I love him.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 12, 2013
The only man i have loved in my life is Ethiopian. I don`t know about the women but the men are amazing. One day if I`m lucky enough i will marry one hehe
Mariamawit

Bahir Dar, Ethiopia

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Normally, we ethiopians tend to prefer people from our culture, but this is not because we are racist but in our country there are only few foreigners and you might not even date a foreinger. And since most of Ethiopians that you see came directly from Ethiopia, they still tend to date only ethiopians. But I'm sure that they are willing to date anyone other than ethiopians.
If the guy is shy make your moves, he might not even show his feelings but shy ethiopian guys like to be pushed a little bit further!!!!!
AAgirl

Boston, MA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
kalideza wrote:
<quoted text>
people say ,I know is that they may date an African American woman but will marry their own. is There a strong push for marrying within????

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2013
AAgirl wrote:
<quoted text>people say ,I know is that they may date an African American woman but will marry their own. is There a strong push for marrying within????
some They date out,but I've seen it be a sneak thing only.The ethiopia only want sex from American women and they date anyone but marry their own

Location hidden

#26 Feb 12, 2013
AAgirl wrote:
<quoted text>people say ,I know is that they may date an African American woman but will marry their own. is There a strong push for marrying within????
they dont marry AA WOMEN or any black women .THAT is ture. dont spend your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Ethiopians and somali so racist toward... (Apr '13) Thu Anonymous 142
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Thu Thirstin 4 Knowledge 32
Africa is poor because it's people are lazy (Jan '15) Jul 27 Anonymous 107
News Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia finalizing labor exchang... Jul 26 lolla 1
Ethiopian vs Eritrean Women, Who's More Beautiful? (Apr '14) Jul 26 jake 70
arabian man loves ethiopian girls (Oct '11) Jul 25 I hate arabs 25
Invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gondar by TPLF. (May '09) Jul 25 Anonymous 91
More from around the web