Invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gonda...

Invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gondar by TPLF.

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I am Pure Gondere

Ryde, Australia

#1 May 28, 2009
invasion of Welkait-Tegede from Gondar by TPLF.

We the people of welkait-Tegede speak both Amharic as our first language and Tegrenga and some who lives at the border of Sudan and Ethiopia speaks Arabic. But at the local market, during birthday, weddings, funeral and other holidays we use Amharic. The federalism system based on language which TPLF used to take our region to Tigray is totally unacceptable by the welkait-Tegede people, infact it is distractive to our beloved counrty - Ethiopia. That doesn't not benefit any body including the people of Tigray with whom we lived in peace for centuries. Because Eritreans speake Tigregna, that doesn't make them part of Tigray, because Agaw people use their own language that doesn't make them out of Gojam. You just can not steal land like that with out the will of the people. This is how Weyane has introduced unnecessary hatred. History is always there to reveal the truth.

Although, the current regime took our land from Gondar and make it part of Tigray, that doesn't change the fact that one day we will go back to Begemire as time is bomb. Interstingly, most of our Tigrean brothers and EPRDF members knows it very well. Asked about the problem of integrating the Welkait and Tegede (Gondar) zones to the Tigray Regional State, Addisu Legess the deputy Prime minster replied that "patience was needed and that the time would come to correct these errors."

so my message to all Ethiopian from north to south from west to east, I well say

We were Ethiopian, we are Ethiopian and we will be Ethiopian forever, we don't need to be librated by tplf.
We were part of Begemider and will go back to Gondar(Begemedir) by any means.
we were not part of Tigray and we will not be part of Tigray. There is nothing wronge to be Tigrean but the fact is we are not Tigrean because we never been part of Tigray in our history.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2009
very true. Good post.
how about humera and metema? I heard humera is not a part of Gonder anymore.
I am Pure Gondere

Ryde, Australia

#3 May 28, 2009
lol Humera is captical city of wolkiate-tegede
and metema is part of shihide i think so ye they both gonder

gonder gonder gonder
I am Pure Gondere

Ryde, Australia

#4 May 28, 2009
i mean yes 100& Metema and Humera r part of gonder

am from Humera
Wokaite-Tegede is Humera

it is same

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2009
oh..I didn't know humera is a capital city of wolkiate-tegede.
hagos

Ethiopia

#6 May 29, 2009
I am Pure Gondere wrote:
We the people of welkait-Tegede speak both Amharic as our first language and Tegrenga and some who lives at the border of Sudan and Ethiopia speaks Arabic. But at the local market, during birthday, weddings, funeral and other holidays we use Amharic. The federalism system based on language which TPLF used to take our region to Tigray is totally unacceptable by the welkait-Tegede people, infact it is distractive to our beloved counrty - Ethiopia. That doesn't not benefit any body including the people of Tigray with whom we lived in peace for centuries. Because Eritreans speake Tigregna, that doesn't make them part of Tigray, because Agaw people use their own language that doesn't make them out of Gojam. You just can not steal land like that with out the will of the people. This is how Weyane has introduced unnecessary hatred. History is always there to reveal the truth.
Although, the current regime took our land from Gondar and make it part of Tigray, that doesn't change the fact that one day we will go back to Begemire as time is bomb. Interstingly, most of our Tigrean brothers and EPRDF members knows it very well. Asked about the problem of integrating the Welkait and Tegede (Gondar) zones to the Tigray Regional State, Addisu Legess the deputy Prime minster replied that "patience was needed and that the time would come to correct these errors."
so my message to all Ethiopian from north to south from west to east, I well say
We were Ethiopian, we are Ethiopian and we will be Ethiopian forever, we don't need to be librated by tplf.
we were not part of Tigray and we will not be part of Tigray. There is nothing wronge to be Tigrean but the fact is we are not Tigrean because we never been part of Tigray in our history.
but we believe TPLF has given A tigray land ADiarkay to gondere! both metema, and arkay are tigray not gondere let alone tsedie and humara.
do you know what ADI ARKAY mean? do you know what HUMURA mean and do you know what tsegedie mean?
adi arakey is the land of 'arkay' in tigrigna and humera is the land of humer, guys who cares what adusu legesse says, we tigrayans believe our fate is only dependant on what we tigrayans do nothing changed b/se some body else needs or says!
good dream!
HAGOSS AWDELDAY

Brussels, Belgium

#7 May 29, 2009
I am Pure Gondere wrote:
i know wolqait tsegedi and its(C.city adiremetse) they are 100% tigrayans and their language is tigrgna but of course as every tigrayan they speak also amharic. but they are not gondery nor gojjamy bro your kings made a big mistake to devided tigray for their power 2 control Tig and they put wolqait to gonder lol. anyways we are proud Ethiopian and we will not be angry with sick ppl like you who think Tigrigna speaker Tigrayans as a gondery shame on you man.
welkayit king

Ravenna, OH

#9 Jul 12, 2009
shame to be called tigray we have our own history welkayit never been tigray always belong to gonder

“Send terrorist to hell. & expo”

Since: Nov 08

Atherton

#10 Jul 12, 2009
welkayit king wrote:
shame to be called tigray we have our own history welkayit never been tigray always belong to gonder
Who was the King of Wolkayit ? I am more Gondere than you are.
dawit melakeselam

Germantown, MD

#11 Jul 20, 2009
since welkayit is found near Tigray we spoke Tigrinya but that is because we are near the border. Welkayit people who live near Sudan speak arabic and amharic, does that men we belong to Sudan? no!

I am Gondere 100%.

“Love Conquers All, exept me”

Since: Mar 09

Oromiyaan biyya tiya

#12 Jul 20, 2009
I am Pure Gondere wrote:
this story sounds very familiar.......hmmm where have i heard it? ohhh ummm oh yea OROMIA!! how does it feel when tey steal your land?
abr

Ethiopia

#13 Jul 20, 2009
oromo dude wrote:
<quoted text>
this story sounds very familiar.......hmmm where have i heard it? ohhh ummm oh yea OROMIA!! how does it feel when tey steal your land?
do you think we steal thier land?
if you blieve the status ko of the haileslasie region , return the whole oromia to them and go out of the nation as there were no region called oromia, i mean if you don't believe federalism.
AbaG

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 21, 2009
"do you think we steal thier land?
if you blieve the status ko of the haileslasie region , return the whole oromia to them and go out of the nation as there were no region called oromia, i mean if you don't believe federalism."

There is no question about it. Everybody knows you stole their land.
abr

Ethiopia

#15 Jul 21, 2009
AbaG wrote:
"do you think we steal thier land?
if you blieve the status ko of the haileslasie region , return the whole oromia to them and go out of the nation as there were no region called oromia, i mean if you don't believe federalism."
There is no question about it. Everybody knows you stole their land.
you have to return your self the arsi, welo,shewa ,harar, all ormoia first.
Getenete18

Reston, VA

#16 Jul 21, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to return your self the arsi, welo,shewa ,harar, all ormoia first.
"we were not part of Tigray and we will not be part of Tigray. There is nothing wrong to be Tigrean but the fact is we are not Tigrean because we never been part of Tigray in our history."

You see, not only the land but also the people don't want to be a part of Tigray.
abr

Ethiopia

#17 Jul 21, 2009
Getenete18 wrote:
<quoted text>
"we were not part of Tigray and we will not be part of Tigray. There is nothing wrong to be Tigrean but the fact is we are not Tigrean because we never been part of Tigray in our history."
You see, not only the land but also the people don't want to be a part of Tigray.
not offesnse but you know the area is named in tigrigna. how it was named if it is not tigray.
tigray is not the official languge.
it is difficult to pronounce these names in amharic, i believe they are definitly tigray land even adi arkay is tigray but now in gonder b/se the habitats are assimulated to amhara.
Welkaite-Ohio

Australia

#18 Jul 21, 2009
we r welkaite tegede from gonder

u agame ppl stop fkin abusing our ppl

why this fkin melles brining seatling 500,000 from tigry?

u guys u ,ll be in big trouble in ur life

b/c 2morrow melles ,ll step down

so trus me welkaite ppl they ,ll fk u

we ,ll kill u fk u remove u from the land that now given u

so many rich welkaite ppl r moving to gonder city b/c they dont hv place in their land the goverment abusing killing them

but we did not give up the new generation r doing their best the fight and night time they go bar and hotels they just kick tigrain ass

trus me we welakite r not easy ppl this goin to be like iseral and phlisine

welkaite-tegede r one of the strongest Gonderye ppl

North gonder like qara arimacho and welkaite-tegede these r the best good fighter and hero ppl

so tigrian ppl u better decided weather u like future rick or just living in peaceful future

me my self i ,ll never ever leave any tigraye in Humera there abt 300,ooo in humera who r now pretending humera is their land

remeber use tigrian used to wash my grandfather leg y guys use to kiss my grandfathers knee

but gize lekolo one day when ethiopia get good goverment we ,ll neve rlet u liv ein humera

serously welkite ppl r suffering

now the tigrain tehse 600,000 who seattled in humera and to welkaite villages r forcing to our girls they kill elders when the elders go to church they just stay on the sstreet kill them

and they forcing their land

they say u dont hv to hv dis much land give to this agame

they r suffering

hey these who r sayinf wlkaite is tigrya u guys r just stupid

offcourse the land is belong to welkaite pour gonderoch

but in the pass 17 yrs ye we been called as tigriay but we still did not accepted

we still belive as gonder
b/c tigrya r fkin idiot ppl

we r not tirgye

if u think welkaite r tigryethe answer is we r not

do whatever u want
go hang ur self

before we hant u

we r just waiting until ethiopia get new goverment
after that

u ,ll c what it ,ll happen for these 600,000 who r abusing to my proud welkiate ppl

by the way we r everywhere we r in ohio we r in sudan we r in eritrea we r in addis abeba we r in australia

we r in europe but mostly we r in sudna eritrea and ohio

thanks for kefagne or kefaye we have one party we belive all we welkaite r kefaye/ kefagne

ye thanks for my bros and fathers who r fighting for their beloved country ethiopia and for their beautful town welkaite

go eritrea there abt 40,000 silider we r kefagne i hope u know the meaning of kefagne/ kefaye

“Love Conquers All, exept me”

Since: Mar 09

Oromiyaan biyya tiya

#19 Jul 21, 2009
abr wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think we steal thier land?
if you blieve the status ko of the haileslasie region , return the whole oromia to them and go out of the nation as there were no region called oromia, i mean if you don't believe federalism.
if there was no place called oromia. how can you explain galla land on the map hmm? ofcourse they the italians called it that because of you habeshas but we know our land is oromia.
abr

Ethiopia

#20 Jul 22, 2009
oromo dude wrote:
<quoted text>
if there was no place called oromia. how can you explain galla land on the map hmm? ofcourse they the italians called it that because of you habeshas but we know our land is oromia.
i don't say there is no oromia what i said is if you don't blieve on the fedralist nature of the nation there was no a region called oromia even if inhabates by oromo and amhara.
look these ppl prounce tsegede as tegede,
and say adi arkay as adi rhkay how can see these names amara?
humera has its meaning in tigrigna , tsegede and adi arkay too.
is there an amharic word for adi? no adi in tigrigna means 'hager' in amharic.
'adi arkay' means 'ye kerkaha ager'
how could this place be amhara?
as far as habesha , don't hate your own ppl the oromo and habesha live to gether.
only stupid eritreans want to devide us for thier benefit.
like it war or peace the ppl of habesha and oromo face it to gether.
man, wake up!
HAGOSS AWDELDAY

Brussel, Belgium

#21 Jul 22, 2009
Welkaite-Ohio wrote:
we r welkaite tegede from gonder
u agame ppl stop fkin abusing our ppl
why this fkin melles brining seatling 500,000 from tigry?
u guys u ,ll be in big trouble in ur life
b/c 2morrow melles ,ll step down
so trus me welkaite ppl they ,ll fk u
we ,ll kill u fk u remove u from the land that now given u
so many rich welkaite ppl r moving to gonder city b/c they dont hv place in their land the goverment abusing killing them
but we did not give up the new generation r doing their best the fight and night time they go bar and hotels they just kick tigrain ass
trus me we welakite r not easy ppl this goin to be like iseral and phlisine
welkaite-tegede r one of the strongest Gonderye ppl
North gonder like qara arimacho and welkaite-tegede these r the best good fighter and hero ppl
so tigrian ppl u better decided weather u like future rick or just living in peaceful future
me my self i ,ll never ever leave any tigraye in Humera there abt 300,ooo in humera who r now pretending humera is their land
remeber use tigrian used to wash my grandfather leg y guys use to kiss my grandfathers knee
but gize lekolo one day when ethiopia get good goverment we ,ll neve rlet u liv ein humera
serously welkite ppl r suffering
now the tigrain tehse 600,000 who seattled in humera and to welkaite villages r forcing to our girls they kill elders when the elders go to church they just stay on the sstreet kill them
and they forcing their land
they say u dont hv to hv dis much land give to this agame
they r suffering
hey these who r sayinf wlkaite is tigrya u guys r just stupid
offcourse the land is belong to welkaite pour gonderoch
but in the pass 17 yrs ye we been called as tigriay but we still did not accepted
we still belive as gonder
b/c tigrya r fkin idiot ppl
we r not tirgye
if u think welkaite r tigryethe answer is we r not
do whatever u want
go hang ur self
before we hant u
we r just waiting until ethiopia get new goverment
after that
u ,ll c what it ,ll happen for these 600,000 who r abusing to my proud welkiate ppl
by the way we r everywhere we r in ohio we r in sudan we r in eritrea we r in addis abeba we r in australia
we r in europe but mostly we r in sudna eritrea and ohio
thanks for kefagne or kefaye we have one party we belive all we welkaite r kefaye/ kefagne
ye thanks for my bros and fathers who r fighting for their beloved country ethiopia and for their beautful town welkaite
go eritrea there abt 40,000 silider we r kefagne i hope u know the meaning of kefagne/ kefaye
Shut the F.up you Hassad Shabia go and talk about your poor country. wolqaayet is not your F.kin busines.QORFFAD BANDA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how come ethiopian men and woman do not like ea... (Aug '12) 3 hr Somara highsmith 104
Can you please recommend Ethiopian movies? 6 hr VeraXena 29
Would you marry a hooker? 9 hr Walelign 3
The True History of Oromo People in Ethiopia, O... 14 hr African 3
Psychopath go on African wildlife safari 18 hr Walelign 1
What Music are you listening? (Mar '15) Tue VeraXena 32
United Horn Of Africa Tue VeraXena 27
More from around the web