Why Are Habesha Women Stuck up?

Why Are Habesha Women Stuck up?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Since: Dec 10

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Why are they? I have only met one Habesha girl who was real freindly, but the rest of them I have met don't. Show any signs that indicate that they want interaction when it comes to socializing.
Is it because they are extremely gorgeous?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Algorithm877 wrote:
Why are they? I have only met one Habesha girl who was real freindly, but the rest of them I have met don't. Show any signs that indicate that they want interaction when it comes to socializing.
Is it because they are extremely gorgeous?
yap. you got it! or may be you no looky preety good amigo.try otra mama.
wazzzaaaaa

Redmond, WA

#3 Jun 30, 2011
it cuz they cant speak english
Sammy

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 5, 2011
I don't have that problem, in fact they're all over me too much, sometimes I have to focus and make sure I don't make eye contact otherwise they start to annoy me...*sigh* life is tough
The Professor

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Aug 5, 2011
I think you can't force yourself onto women whatever culture they are. If they don't like you, they don't like you that's it they like their own men. Is their something wrong with that? Obviously not most people from foriegn cultures, are very cultured and family oriented and would like marrying with one another or having children and families together.

That does not mean they are stuck up, if you are running after a specific certain women and somehow they do not like you or are not interested in you, that does not mean that they are stuck up they are just very cultured and don't like you. Simple as that, life isn't fair. Personally if I want White men and I have found that a lot of them aren't interested why chase them like a wolf? You can't force yourself on people lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopian-Oromo Who Doesn't Support Oromia 59 min African 3
why are african americans always the worlds mos... 17 hr Artan-Arta 2
Any Atheist Ethiopians? Logic Beats Nonsense 17 hr Artan-Arta 2
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) 17 hr Artan-Arta 46
why does African women love leaking white men's... (Jun '12) Tue Abkabato 6
how come ethiopian men and woman do not like ea... (Aug '12) Tue Abkabato 103
why do ethiopians hate african americans? (Jul '12) Tue Abkabato 62
More from around the web