|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

A disgusted agame wrote
" Sorry for this comment and I do not mean to offend(lol) other ethnic groups but I was disappointed to see children born from the stationed military. The military is there temporary but they keep having babies with the local people everywhere. Most girls are raising babies they do not even know who the father is. I am not completely blaming the military here but I am blaming the tigray women and the local government for not educating the societies. There are so many fatherless 'wotader' kids at every corner being raised by a single mother. What has gotten to the value of our society? The Military has also need to take some responsibility. The soldieries have to be held accountable to raise their children.
Most of all, we need pure tigray kids; tigray state does not have to represent all corners of Ethiopia in just few years. It was one of the most annoying observations to see so many kids out of wedlock that they do not even know their father. They only state that they are 'wotader' children. What the heck, what about giving the women some contraception and some education. I do not even
want to speculate the HIV spread???

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

You moron Ethiopians need to build your society before building skyscrapers.she is talking as if the other ethnics are monkeys or don't know what to say,amedam zer!!
Arrivederci

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Don't you have anything else to do but stalk Ethiopians camping at every Ethiopian websites? You are a disgusting person. Get the hell out of here. Aren't you supposed to be independent country? Then stay at Eritrean forum. In how many languages can we tell you: WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!
Zewdu

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
You moron Ethiopians need to build your society before building skyscrapers.she is talking as if the other ethnics are monkeys or don't know what to say,amedam zer!!
Hey lol,don't you know that your real daddy is a Derg soldier that was stationed at 'Kagnew' station? Make sure you are not named after your grandy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gena kebkiyelin eye antn qondafat agame,
Truth hurts,keep cring kuent leqami
Agame boy

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
Gena kebkiyelin eye antn qondafat agame,
Truth hurts,keep cring kuent leqami
Nebkiyeki alona aten qondafat ANSEBA. ANBETA leqamit . Gena hamed kengebreken ena.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Agame boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nebkiyeki alona aten qondafat ANSEBA. ANBETA leqamit . Gena hamed kengebreken ena.
Lol agames calling me anbeta leqamit??ring ring "we are da world"
anseba your ex masters for enslaved your daddies and shagged ur mothers after edaga kkkkkk
Kthuqeni eikhi nab tkhrdyo zeblki anti aray beles.
Issayas z God

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol agames calling me anbeta leqamit??ring ring "we are da world"
anseba your ex masters for enslaved your daddies and shagged ur mothers after edaga kkkkkk
Kthuqeni eikhi nab tkhrdyo zeblki anti aray beles.
Bisbis gematam you stink from here, please move over.
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
A disgusted agame wrote
" Sorry for this comment and I do not mean to offend(lol) other ethnic groups but I was disappointed to see children born from the stationed military. The military is there temporary but they keep having babies with the local people everywhere. Most girls are raising babies they do not even know who the father is. I am not completely blaming the military here but I am blaming the tigray women and the local government for not educating the societies. There are so many fatherless 'wotader' kids at every corner being raised by a single mother. What has gotten to the value of our society? The Military has also need to take some responsibility. The soldieries have to be held accountable to raise their children.
Most of all, we need pure tigray kids; tigray state does not have to represent all corners of Ethiopia in just few years. It was one of the most annoying observations to see so many kids out of wedlock that they do not even know their father. They only state that they are 'wotader' children. What the heck, what about giving the women some contraception and some education. I do not even
want to speculate the HIV spread???
Why is that any of your business?
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Zewdu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lol,don't you know that your real daddy is a Derg soldier that was stationed at 'Kagnew' station? Make sure you are not named after your grandy!
Lol, that is funny. He didn't know who his father was till now. He should thank you for telling him.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
www.scribd.com/doc/31323017...
We know who the fk you are why pretending you stupid coward!
Gee 17

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I completely agree with this Tigray woman assessment of the matter. Too many fatherless babies and rapid increase of HIV is what happen when TPLF stationed more than 200k horny soldiers in Tigray region. TPLF gangs are Very irresponsible anyways..they don't care about the people as long as they have soldiers to spend their salaries on those poor Tigray women.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that any of your business?
Kenate yemeselew amedam zer tewaldo zer enda ybelash newa!amedam zer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Gee 17 wrote:
I completely agree with this Tigray woman assessment of the matter. Too many fatherless babies and rapid increase of HIV is what happen when TPLF stationed more than 200k horny soldiers in Tigray region. TPLF gangs are Very irresponsible anyways..they don't care about the people as long as they have soldiers to spend their salaries on those poor Tigray women.
she might have sounded cool if she just mentioned the health issues and raising children with out father,but her concern was to have"a pure tigray kids" and that what make the message uglier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that is funny. He didn't know who his father was till now. He should thank you for telling him.
if you don't stop Im gonna call ur lord JZA to keep u in line!
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatherless bastard, what do you know about heritage sunce you don't have one. I will help you find your father. Bereneda Adari .yeshermuta lig.
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't stop Im gonna call ur lord JZA to keep u in line!
You are JZA, and JZA is my biotech!
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to know who your father is, I can help you find him! Koshasha agame!
Gee 17

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

MuwatnEri wrote:
<quoted text>
she might have sounded cool if she just mentioned the health issues and raising children with out father,but her concern was to have"a pure tigray kids" and that what make the message uglier.
What is wrong with wanting to keep pure Tigray gene? That is not being racist! We Ethiopian usually don't marry someone out of our Ethnic group, that is why I understand why she made that remark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about whites claiming Ethiopi... (Jan '13) 2 hr trq 17
" Khat " borned Poverty In Ethiopia 3 hr Dumb 2
Improving domestic Policy can easing Poverty 5 hr Ana 1
Addis should curb Noise pollution. enough is th... 8 hr Jericho 4
Dirty Contaminated money: Diseases spread throu... 9 hr han 2
Addis Abeba Has the Best Weather (Jul '13) 12 hr Universe 80
USA Desperation, BRICS, MH17 & "Ebola" - Declin... 12 hr Universe 4
•••
•••