What does Ethiopian man looking for i...

What does Ethiopian man looking for in women?

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Springfield, VA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
This is in a follow up to the topic “what do Ethiopian ladies want”? We had some interesting feedback on that topic, didn’t we?lol. do you know how hard it is to be a married man and have a lots of single friends? While, every time I ask some of my friends, why they haven’t been able to get married yet,I always get same answer,´I haven’t found the right women” what kind of women is the right women?
sam

Alexandria, VA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Also, why most Ethiopian man wait till late age to get married? I have seen many ethiopian wedding, groom with a lots of grey hair.. Lol
Tolls

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
Also, why most Ethiopian man wait till late age to get married? I have seen many ethiopian wedding, groom with a lots of grey hair.. Lol
The best age for wedding ? In which society ?
In Ethiopia many marriages are arranged, in the west you have to finish education, get a job and marry. At that time you could be in your late twenty, not that bad for a man but for a woman that is a bit too late.
sam

Alexandria, VA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>The best age for wedding ? In which society ?
In Ethiopia many marriages are arranged, in the west you have to finish education, get a job and marry. At that time you could be in your late twenty, not that bad for a man but for a woman that is a bit too late.
I have seen ethiopian man getting married or still single in their 40's here in the US.
Tolls

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen ethiopian man getting married or still single in their 40's here in the US.
Have those guys kids ? What is the age of the women they marry, let say 5 to 10 years younger, in that case no chance for kids during marriage.
sam

Alexandria, VA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>Have those guys kids ? What is the age of the women they marry, let say 5 to 10 years younger, in that case no chance for kids during marriage.
What? I am saying those guys are 40, how could they be kids?
Tolls

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I am saying those guys are 40, how could they be kids?
No, my question was if those single Ethiopian men have children. You know you dont have to be married to be a father.
sam

Alexandria, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Tolls wrote:
<quoted text>No, my question was if those single Ethiopian men have children. You know you dont have to be married to be a father.
Ok, seen many and do not know who has or who hasn't. My point was a person shouldn't wait till he reach 40 to get married.!
Tolls

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, seen many and do not know who has or who hasn't. My point was a person shouldn't wait till he reach 40 to get married.!
I agree with you, the earlier you marry the bigger the chance that you will have 3, 4 or more kids.
Women should not wait till 30 with marriage and kids.
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#11 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most men feels that they deserve the best, they wait for the perfect package i.e. brain & beauty
Kontu

Berwick, Australia

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Right now maybe because I have no plans of marriage, looks matter the most to me, but I hate girls that smoke, and have tattoos.
sam

Alexandria, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>I think most men feels that they deserve the best, they wait for the perfect package i.e. brain & beauty
I don't believe in perfection, relation should be 80/20. 80 both come with and the other 20 is developed in time.
Some are even lucky to get 50/50.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………………… Beauty is only Skin Deep,how about it Ladies?
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#15 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in perfection, relation should be 80/20. 80 both come with and the other 20 is developed in time.
Some are even lucky to get 50/50.
tell that to my brother he still believes that his "the one" is waitin for him ...and he's 41. I think the sayin "wend wend new gezewayalfebetem" is giving them a false security
sam

Alexandria, VA

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>tell that to my brother he still believes that his "the one" is waitin for him ...and he's 41. I think the sayin "wend wend new gezewayalfebetem" is giving them a false security
These is time for you the tough sister.
Tell him to get it together.. He need to imagine being a father at the age of 50,
By the time of the kids high school graduation he will become 68.
A father or a grand father?
sam

Alexandria, VA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Typo.. Time for you to be the tough sister..
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#18 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
These is time for you the tough sister.
Tell him to get it together.. He need to imagine being a father at the age of 50,
By the time of the kids high school graduation he will become 68.
A father or a grand father?
Believe me we'd that conversation-s. He's very smart Dukes grad, he knows whats going on but he just cant decide. Girls from backhome are too simple, they donot challenge him, here in US they r too complicated and full of drama. He's all the execuses. I fell sad for my mom/dad they really want to see him settle down
sam

Alexandria, VA

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me we'd that conversation-s. He's very smart Dukes grad, he knows whats going on but he just cant decide. Girls from backhome are too simple, they donot challenge him, here in US they r too complicated and full of drama. He's all the execuses. I fell sad for my mom/dad they really want to see him settle down
I have friends like that, the problem is fear of taking risk. Once he overcome the fear, everything will go as your parent wished. To do that,he needs to know there will not be results where there is no risk taking.and knowing all women are not the same.
Hanna

Temple Hills, MD

#20 Apr 4, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends like that, the problem is fear of taking risk. Once he overcome the fear, everything will go as your parent wished. To do that,he needs to know there will not be results where there is no risk taking.and knowing all women are not the same.
I even hook him with a my GF, I had my fingers & toes crossed --nooop next. A fear of the unknown future, the responsibilities are scaring him like sh***t.
sam

Alexandria, VA

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>I even hook him with a my GF, I had my fingers & toes crossed --nooop next. A fear of the unknown future, the responsibilities are scaring him like sh***t.
I feel you sister.. Wish you and your family the best of luck..
Hope it won't come to the point use it or loose it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Anete 2,410
Where did the word "ethiopia" come from? (Nov '08) 14 hr Beimnet 115
Amhara liberation front. (Jul '12) 22 hr OgadenPrincess 93
Hi Wed Walelign 2
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) May 26 trq 65
Ethiopia is the silliest country in Africa May 22 Walelign 1
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) May 22 trq 65
Could you please help me translate? Please! (May '12) May 19 Samak 7
More from around the web