Washington D.C has the highest Ethiop...

Washington D.C has the highest Ethiopian population outside of ethiopia

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newuser

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Washington d.c is not only the capital city of the united states, it's also the capital city of the highest hiv/aids rate in america.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

http://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/hiv-...
truth

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah they're everywhere out here.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
newuser wrote:
Washington d.c is not only the capital city of the united states, it's also the capital city of the highest hiv/aids rate in america.
Ante anbeta kortami, most of them came through DV and were checked for Hiv/AIDS before their arrival.

HIV Infections Rise Among Young Black Men In U.S.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/11/27/16...

And guess who is the majority in Washington DC? Africa Americans ....
newuser

Englewood, CO

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ante anbeta kortami, most of them came through DV and were checked for Hiv/AIDS before their arrival.
washingtond d.c is the number 16 city of the most population of african american in the u.s. If african americans were the cause of rising aids then how come the other 15 african american most populated cities are not the capital of aids? Why is d.c the capital of aids and it's coincidently where the most ethiopians live?
Elsa

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Nov 30, 2012
newuser wrote:
Eri,
you are such a sensitive person, a pussy !
what did these tigrayans or ethiopians do or say to you to drive you mad ?
USA may have 500 000 hiv+ of these 4000 maybe located in DC.
Most people in DC are AA. The city has only 20 000 Ethiopians of them 100 hiv+, insignificant.
Ethiopians are successful in DC while eris sleep on the street.I heard they are envied by other africans for their success and their social infrastructure. Of course eris envy Ethiopians the most.
Haven't you guys wondered why eris follow Ethiopians wherever they go, America,Israel, et al ?
And most Ethiopians live in the suburb areas.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
washingtond d.c is the number 16 city of the most population of african american in the u.s. If african americans were the cause of rising aids then how come the other 15 african american most populated cities are not the capital of aids? Why is d.c the capital of aids and it's coincidently where the most ethiopians live?
Why don't you read your own link to get the answer for your questions.

Here are some of the reasons why HIV is increasing in DC area

"The leading mode of HIV transmission in Washington, D.C. is heterosexual contact, which was reported in 37% of cases. Nationally, men who have sex with men represent the highest transmission mode for new HIV cases. Most new cases were reported among those aged 30 years to 49 years. "
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Use of fingers to eat food in Ethiopia should be made illegal because it's a sure way to contract diseases.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Alex wrote:
Use of fingers to eat food in Ethiopia should be made illegal because it's a sure way to contract diseases.
Wash your hand with soap rally good...keep it clean..I understand how it could be hard to keep clean fingers in your case though.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Correction

Wash your hand with soap rally good...keep it clean..I understand how difficult it would be to keep your fingers clean in your case though.
Harari

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Gay 17 never miss a chance to make fun of Ethiopian muslims.

Gay 17 you are an idiot.
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wash your hand with soap rally good...keep it clean..I understand how it could be hard to keep clean fingers in your case though.
Idiot, a son of pimp, you don't know how to be clean. It's not a family tradition.
Look, it's ancient and primitive Indian like to eat with fingers in this day and age. You can never make sure hands are 100% clean because bacteria, germs and fungus can hang onto hairs, take shelter in skin pores and skin scales. The problem with you is that you jut run your mouth without knowledge on the subject.
On the other hand, spoons and forks have milled surfaces where soapy water will 100% wash off all above agents of diseases. When you rins them, you can be sure 110% cleansed of disease-causing pests.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, a son of pimp, you don't know how to be clean. It's not a family tradition.
Look, it's ancient and primitive Indian like to eat with fingers in this day and age. You can never make sure hands are 100% clean because bacteria, germs and fungus can hang onto hairs, take shelter in skin pores and skin scales. The problem with you is that you jut run your mouth without knowledge on the subject.
On the other hand, spoons and forks have milled surfaces where soapy water will 100% wash off all above agents of diseases. When you rins them, you can be sure 110% cleansed of disease-causing pests.
Stop whining b!tch, You are nobody to tell how people can eat and poop. Your poor sanitation can be prevented only if you know how to remove your feces from your fingers. Clean yourself up like Somalis...Somalis use their fingers to even eat spaghetti, but they don't stick like a s s.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Harari wrote:
Gay 17 never miss a chance to make fun of Ethiopian muslims.
Gay 17 you are an idiot.
I learned it from you. Skirt dressing faaagggg!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining b!tch, You are nobody to tell how people can eat and poop. Your poor sanitation can be prevented only if you know how to remove your feces from your fingers. Clean yourself up like Somalis...Somalis use their fingers to even eat spaghetti, but they don't stick like a s s.
Wow, come and clean my asss. Are you going to lick it, fagg?

Yes, you can teach people how to live a hygienic life, and prevent diseasees. Washing hands, using toilet papers and washing hands, using dtergents in toilets and flushing your poos, and open latrines to be located at least 15m from a household. This is called Primary Medicine. Dumb!

I am sure you also object to cooking meat before eating. Or, you are a Qorrat suppoerter of raw meat eating in ethiopia. Shutam!
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, come and clean my asss. Are you going to lick it, fagg?
Yes, you can teach people how to live a hygienic life, and prevent diseasees. Washing hands, using toilet papers and washing hands, using dtergents in toilets and flushing your poos, and open latrines to be located at least 15m from a household. This is called Primary Medicine. Dumb!
I am sure you also object to cooking meat before eating. Or, you are a Qorrat suppoerter of raw meat eating in ethiopia. Shutam!
Don't get mad at me now stinky..It was just a simple advice on how to clean your fingers after you whipped your ass with them. No hard feeling , you can avoid using your fingers, but it doesn't mean you don't smell like poop!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad at me now stinky..It was just a simple advice on how to clean your fingers after you whipped your ass with them. No hard feeling , you can avoid using your fingers, but it doesn't mean you don't smell like poop!
A sun of a bitch. Your pimp dad knows nothing and imparts the most basics of life to you, kid. Say thank you for all these, moron.
I don't smell poo and I don't use my fingers. I use toilet papers. It sounds like you use your fingers. If you were skirt, you will avoid soiling yourself as it takes time to undress. Skirt, I mean, skirt. Like the SriLankan skirt, like the Indian skirt. Like most people in Asia such as China, japan, Tibet of the Bhudist tradition. I guess you're so proud of being the slave of Europe and copying their tradition. Bulale man! Endia new meselten ale Amara! BTW, Amara in the 16th century used to wear jallabia, the common customary dress in neigbhoring Sudan. So, what is it is going to copy after Bulale? Where ever Europe and America go? Drashih yitfa ante bariachew!
BTW, the muslim way of cleaning yourslef with water is the best if they would apply soap. Japan has invented an automatic toilet that washes your asss with liquid soap and flushes the toilet.
newuser

Portland, OR

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice ethiopians ethos is to take credit for everything good and blame everything bad on someone else. I understand haile selasse claimed he was white and there is a thread on this forum that states ethiopians are not black that has 2,000 replys but when they do the take the aids statistics in america do you they categorize you as ethiopian american or african american? Dc is not where the majority of african americans live in the states, it's where the most ethiopian live in the state.
comanDonkey

Arlington, VA

#19 Dec 3, 2012
newuser wrote:
Another reason for the disproportionately number of the STD-infected is that many of these black females and confused habesha are messing around with hopeless thugs and down-low h0m0sexuals who sag their jeans.
newuser

Portland, OR

#20 Dec 3, 2012
comanDonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason for the disproportionately number of the STD-infected is that many of these black females and confused habesha are messing around with hopeless thugs and down-low h0m0sexuals who sag their jeans.
What shocks me is, why don't they at least use condoms? especially with you know who. they are known for that and the other thing.
Gee 17

Nokesville, VA

#21 Dec 3, 2012
newuser wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice ethiopians ethos is to take credit for everything good and blame everything bad on someone else. I understand haile selasse claimed he was white and there is a thread on this forum that states ethiopians are not black that has 2,000 replys but when they do the take the aids statistics in america do you they categorize you as ethiopian american or african american? Dc is not where the majority of african americans live in the states, it's where the most ethiopian live in the state.
I haven't seen a single evidence you present to back up your claim. I know you starving leech love to say hurtful things purposely, and I am not surprised by that at all. You people are so filled with hate and rage, and I don't even know the reasons anymore...:) Could it Badme??? Are we your dream crusher?? I don't think we are for sure....You ask for Singapore, and you got it ...although it is not exactly Singapore, it is more like Singingpoor!

VIVA Eritrea... Fake people , fake statehood!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia : 2063 - Should start building Nuclear... Jun 24 Anonymous 5
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) Jun 23 Anonymous 29
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 2,638
Stupid Amharas/Gurage: Shabia won't help you Jun 22 GreaterEthiopia 1
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) Jun 22 Anonymous 102
I'm worried about Walelign Jun 21 Habesha 2
Why aren't ethiopians obsessed with bantus like... (Mar '13) Jun 21 Anonymous 28
More from around the web