Ethiopian Extremists and President Is...

Ethiopian Extremists and President Isaias Afeworki: A Love Story

There are 18 comments on the Tigrai Online story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Ethiopian Extremists and President Isaias Afeworki: A Love Story. In it, Tigrai Online reports that:

Ethiopian Review's adoration of Isaias Afeworki has reached a new height. Last week, the website compared the megalomaniac dictator to Nelson Mandela and George Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tigrai Online.

KaLi

Brussels, Belgium

#1 Nov 29, 2012
poor Neftegna Dogs they all want to suxck the Dictators dk to get easy Money lol!!
mekelle

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Yes, all ethiopians are terrorist except for tigrays.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 29, 2012
While, I respect one's right for his ideas, it is tyranny to group themselves with Ethiopian number one hater. Very clear, over 99% of Ethiopians do not like Isayas, rather Ethiopians love to the late PM is sharply increased, especially during the last 10 years. I don't need sensus but I can percieve it as it is. All what I need to check is, not to be biased by media or poletics. This is my plane and pure observation.

I think opposition is very important, but aligning with Ethiopian enemies, esp one from poor jealous country should be shame. What happened.

In 1997 election, I chose Kinejet, while I still appreciate their role for the current EPDRF changes, I never expected to align with Erytria or Egypt. For me, I have stopped all these bull shit poletics and interested in development efforts here. I think we Ethiopians need just one thing "Economic Development and End of Poverty". The effort of EPDRF for that end is promising. And if they accomplish all what they have planned, then, I will vote for EPDRF for the first time. Thank you EPDRF.
BonGa

Rotselaar, Belgium

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Eritrea is a poor country with a very weak and Hungry army.and i don't undertsand why these hate monger Diaspora ethiopians such as Birhanu Negadi and ELsaKifle loves to kiss the poor and weak country lead by Egypt. or do they really think that they are goin to change the power full army of EPRDF by barkin here and there from the western countries refugee camps? i Wonder.
hailu

Europe

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Dont compare big ethiopia with tiny eritrea guys!just ignore it pls!we have so big difference between between us interms of popn,economy,military,professi onals,human power etc.so never argue with such idiots who dont listen except isayas propaganda!

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#7 Dec 7, 2012
You agames are barking like dogs,Isayas is the one who saved your asses from Derg,otherwise Mengustu would have starved all you guys,never forget that!
Kontu

South Melbourne, Australia

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Issayas Afeworki created the world in 7 days - according to Eritreans.

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Kontu wrote:
President Isayas Afeworki is a real African leader,he's no U.S puppet like Ethiopia!
Kontu

South Melbourne, Australia

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Erione wrote:
<quoted text>
President Isayas Afeworki is a real African leader,he's no U.S puppet like Ethiopia!
Did I hit a nerve?
Agame1

Brussels, Belgium

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Erione wrote:
<quoted text>
isayAss AfeTanki is a HoMo who use to Suxk Gaddafi dk 4 money yes hes a Fuxkin Biotch Arab Servan't and Never compare That Bulshit Sekaram HoMo with the Smart Leaders of Ethiopia ok? btw he is tooo old and too weak and very sick hope very soon he will be in HELL and Gadaffi will be happy to meet him in Hell hahahaha yes Gaddafi Miss His skinny Asss!! lol now if U want go and Kiss his Blood skinny Assss U son of The infested Arab sperm!!
Hamid

Yangling, China

#12 Dec 8, 2012
hailu wrote:
Dont compare big ethiopia with tiny eritrea guys!just ignore it pls!we have so big difference between between us interms of popn,economy,military,professi onals,human power etc.so never argue with such idiots who dont listen except isayas propaganda!
ohhh, I like that Mr. Hailu, please ignore us, but I don't think u can do it, u r kinda of obsessed with Eritreans, frankly speaking u have got an identity crises, u used to pretend to be Eritrean even in ur own county, don't u know that Mr. Hailu. Actually we want u to Ignore us coz there is no way of becoming Eritrean, only in ur dreams.You can insult the leadership, but u should rather cut ur tongue than talking any bad word about the people of Eritrea, because u know it. With due respect to Ethiopian people.
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Glimmer wrote:
While, I respect one's right for his ideas, it is tyranny to group themselves with Ethiopian number one hater. Very clear, over 99% of Ethiopians do not like Isayas, rather Ethiopians love to the late PM is sharply increased, especially during the last 10 years. I don't need sensus but I can percieve it as it is. All what I need to check is, not to be biased by media or poletics. This is my plane and pure observation.
I think opposition is very important, but aligning with Ethiopian enemies, esp one from poor jealous country should be shame. What happened.
In 1997 election, I chose Kinejet, while I still appreciate their role for the current EPDRF changes, I never expected to align with Erytria or Egypt. For me, I have stopped all these bull shit poletics and interested in development efforts here. I think we Ethiopians need just one thing "Economic Development and End of Poverty". The effort of EPDRF for that end is promising. And if they accomplish all what they have planned, then, I will vote for EPDRF for the first time. Thank you EPDRF.
You got your principles to guide you to do good for Ethiopia are those of EU, UN, CIA values advised to EPRDF to keep their man in power as long as he serves their interests. Freedom of Food? Anna Gomez said, she prefers Ethiopians eat food. But, it's clear that if Ethiopians's basic rights were respected by Meles Zeradwa, the imperial powers fear Meles will not able to work for goals.
Edossa

Europe

#15 Apr 11, 2013
Globalizetion and luck of freedom of information act challenge. Yes prsidant Esayas Afwork, may eye for genius. I am leze and need rational individual freedom to learn, work and live in life. Libral democrse. Un or unesco international consences. Eritrea. Debre Birhan universty oromo student. Olf society.
Edossa

Europe

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Globalizetion and luck of freedom of information act challenge. Yes prsidant Esayas Afwork, may eye for genius. I am leze and need rational individual freedom to learn, work and live in life. Libral democrse. Un or unesco international consences. Eritrea. Debre Birhan universty oromo student. Olf society. www.foia.cia.gov role fitting intelegencies through intelegencies.
Edossa

Europe

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Globalizetion and luck of freedom of information act challenge. Yes prsidant Esayas Afwork, may eye for genius. I am leze and need rational individual freedom to learn, work and live in life. Libral democrse. Un or unesco international consences. Eritrea. Debre Birhan universty oromo student. Olf society. Oromiya.#quoetEthiopia. [email protected]
Itopya_Tikdem

Washington, DC

#18 Apr 11, 2013
In Agamite logic, if you are anti-TPLF you are automatically anti-Ethiopian
newuser

Portland, OR

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Kontu wrote:
Issayas Afworki created the world in 6 days and instead of resting on the sabath, he decided to land lock you LOL
newuser

Portland, OR

#20 Apr 11, 2013
Itopya_Tikdem wrote:
In Agamite logic, if you are anti-TPLF you are automatically anti-Ethiopian
tigray are not ethiopia, they just failed to create their own country LOL r.i.p abay tigray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walelign has invested in Ethiopia and now is sc... 2 hr Walelign 2
Ethiopia shall declare "state of emergency" in ... 11 hr Walelign 1
"Ethiopia" Amara Inc. 13 hr Walelign 1
A country, a city, a town, a village or a place... 13 hr Walelign 3
Walelign: Do you wish you were Tigrian? Yes or No 15 hr GreaterEthiopia 1
Walelign: You can either be with the Amharas or... Mon Walelign 2
I am Ethiopian girl , age 29, never being kisse... (Nov '10) Mon Anonymous 130
More from around the web