we've made it despite all the conspir...

we've made it despite all the conspiracies, BE PROUD YOU ARE ERITREAN.

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

lol

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#1 Dec 10, 2012
In a region plagued with conflict, intermittent droughts and instability, Erit rea has become one of the most efficient and progress driven nations in sub-Sahara Africa. Despite the numerous accomplishments made in the health, economic and educational sectors, the country and its leadership, continue to be vilified in western media in the most demonizing and condescending ways imaginable. But even amid a myriad of slanderous labels, Eritrea continues to lead sub-Sahara Africa in most of the important socioeconomic indica tors.
http://www.madote.com/2012/12/eritrea-africas...
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

#2 Dec 10, 2012
HeLLaaaaa? Asmarino.com (&)
lol

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Hirrrrrrrr bel anta agame gelawn sheyach,tuffff
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Eritrea is a false identity.
There is no such a thing as Eritreans
No Eritrea country , race , tradition , culture.

People in Eritrea are held against there wish and told to pretend they are Eritrean at gun point. They brainwashed them to think there is something called Eritrea.

Eritrean leaders are all Italian Banda children. They lied to you people and separated you from your people and history. I can't belive you let anyone tell you who u are.

Eritrea will fall and be brought back that's a gurantee.
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Fk Banda eysayas and all Eritrean Banda Italians. I wish all the Eritrean who fought for Eritrea die a thousand death. I wish they burn in hell. Banda Dikala Eritrea. Eritrea Banda land.
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Dec 10, 2012
@EndalKachew i agree With U the fact that there is no country called Eritrea. i mean it's ppl are 100% Tigrayn Ethiopians includin the top< leaders so yes Eritrea is a fake country with a new identity and soon very sooon Eritrea will fall and we the woners of The Land we will take it Back From The Arabs and united With it's Mother Land ETHIOPIA!!!!
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Not just fall. We need to kill every single Eritrean responsible for the independance of fake village of Eritrea. What they did is treason.
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#8 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
In a region plagued with conflict, intermittent droughts and instability, Erit rea has become one of the most efficient and progress driven nations in sub-Sahara Africa. Despite the numerous accomplishments made in the health, economic and educational sectors, the country and its leadership, continue to be vilified in western media in the most demonizing and condescending ways imaginable. But even amid a myriad of slanderous labels, Eritrea continues to lead sub-Sahara Africa in most of the important socioeconomic indica tors.
This is very Pointless to argue. I do not think even you believe in what you have posted!!!!!!
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Its a fact. Eritrea poses no land to be made into a nation. The land called Eritrea cants sustain a nation. It's a fact. An internationally recognized fact. Sooner or latter it will collapse. The only reason white people wanted some Banda Askari to talk of independent - is because white people don't want Tigre people and Amhara people to tax the Red Sea and become the axumite again. So separate them. Esayas stupido fell for it. Now ethiopia won't grow and Eritrea won't grow. We both stuck becaus of some ignorent tegaru. How stupid can you be to dream to be in a small nation that has no chance. You will die one by one. I pray to god you all Banda Askaris die a traders death.
lol

London, UK

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Endalkachew wrote:
Its a fact. Eritrea poses no land to be made into a nation. The land called Eritrea cants sustain a nation. It's a fact. An internationally recognized fact. Sooner or latter it will collapse. The only reason white people wanted some Banda Askari to talk of independent - is because white people don't want Tigre people and Amhara people to tax the Red Sea and become the axumite again. So separate them. Esayas stupido fell for it. Now ethiopia won't grow and Eritrea won't grow. We both stuck becaus of some ignorent tegaru. How stupid can you be to dream to be in a small nation that has no chance. You will die one by one. I pray to god you all Banda Askaris die a traders death.
Guuud eko neew,hig yemyawq hizb,Eritrea is gooooooooooone stay there land locked,
loool
lol

London, UK

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Agame boy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very Pointless to argue. I do not think even you believe in what you have posted!!!!!!
Donqoro check the refs not what i Said or post,HRRRRRRRRRR belu buda agame,VIVA Eritrea
Agame boy

Ethiopia

#12 Dec 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Donqoro check the refs not what i Said or post,HRRRRRRRRRR belu buda agame,VIVA Eritrea
Why all this talk and noise? Well well well It means I have terribly f*ck you.
Lol

UK

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Agame boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all this talk and noise? Well well well It means I have terribly f*ck you.
Mushi can't hear you ,are u saying something?
Get some pain kiler this gonna be your life in 2013 onwards,Eritrea always wins.
Agame boy

Harar, Ethiopia

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Mushi can't hear you ,are u saying something?
Get some pain kiler this gonna be your life in 2013 onwards,Eritrea always wins.
What will be my life, Shaebia cadre? 2013 will be the end of all cadres like you. I pray to Good not to finish you before I f*ck your azzz. Effff it is dirty and smelly , cant f*ck it sh!t. Am I right? kemalam ANSEBA/ HAMASEN.
lol

UK

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Agame boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What will be my life, Shaebia cadre? 2013 will be the end of all cadres like you. I pray to Good not to finish you before I f*ck your azzz. Effff it is dirty and smelly , cant f*ck it sh!t. Am I right? kemalam ANSEBA/ HAMASEN.
have you read ur end" While Ethiopia’s regime cooks up fantastic numbers to show double digit growth, the realities on the ground are more sobering and depressing.  The political elite is addicted to foreign handouts and human trafficking. In an economy where unemployment runs as high as 50% and foreign exchange is continuously in short supply, the regime has embarked on a major initiative to export young women for profit. Within Ethiopia itself, poverty, bad cultural practices and the presence of so many alms givers in a destitute country is exposing poor and vulnerable children to exploitation.
This is it,Bangkok boy go que with your sister Arabs are waiting to bend you over.
lol

UK

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Bangkok boy,
Ethiopian

Ethiopia

#17 Dec 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Bangkok boy,
KIKIKIKIII You do not know shame!!! Everything out of your ANBETA BELITA/ GRASSHOPPER EATER mouth is lies. Forget about development. Your people will die of starvation soon if not aided by Qatar. "Wey good", this time there is no GADAFFI he is in hell waiting for Isayas. Isayas is not grateful and may not take with him a drop of water for his old friend. Here is how we equate Eritrea, and invite posters to comment on it.
Eritrea= lies, hatred, rhetoric, demonization, hypocrisy, madness, and desperation. These are a good sign of wicked personality.
lol

UK

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
KIKIKIKIII You do not know shame!!! Everything out of your ANBETA BELITA/ GRASSHOPPER EATER mouth is lies. Forget about development. Your people will die of starvation soon if not aided by Qatar. "Wey good", this time there is no GADAFFI he is in hell waiting for Isayas. Isayas is not grateful and may not take with him a drop of water for his old friend. Here is how we equate Eritrea, and invite posters to comment on it.
Eritrea= lies, hatred, rhetoric, demonization, hypocrisy, madness, and desperation. These are a good sign of wicked personality.
asleqash anta enji eritreas wede lay eyehedech nat,errre bey,your wish was to see Eritrea collapsed her people starved and then ltweru asebn lemyaz?huh kuffu hzb god is great thou he gave us the wisdom and creativity how to survive against all odds and conspiracy.and also because of you ill wishes against ur fellow humans God has dragged you from bad to worse 3000 yrs still prostituting, begging ,diseases selling ur flesh to ferenjis,if you don't stop your ill wishes against Eritrea and the horn God will drag u more and more.rikhash hizb.
Fesseha

Europe

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Shame full country eritra...bakih be bado hodeh atleflef! Agereh lit aydel ke gebeya yemetgzut? 1 bread to 1 man to 1day.this is yours current slogan,i m sory ...rehab eyefeje kemetsededu lemen ke ferenj ateserqum? Be tv.zemedochehen endayehuchew 1 sew 60kilo yemehon yelem hulu yekesa,qechacha becha! Shame country!
Fesseha

Europe

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Ye ertra hizb be TV. Sitay yeshebete, yekesa, zena anbabewechu enkuan yemiasferu qechenoch nachew. Ageru dereq le ayen yemyastela new. Bedget yelelew ager yenante becha new.lemen netsa nene kalachehu ethiopia temetalachehu? Chegaramoch ,rehabtegna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Eritreans think they can wage war agains... 1 hr Anonymous 2
why Oromos hate habashas? (Oct '11) 8 hr Anonymous 13
Ethiopia : 2063 - Should start building Nuclear... Mon jjj 6
Is ISRAEL BLACKMAILING the United States of Ame... (Jan '14) Jun 23 Anonymous 29
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Jun 23 Anonymous 2,638
Stupid Amharas/Gurage: Shabia won't help you Jun 22 GreaterEthiopia 1
Why do countries dislike Somalis? (Jan '15) Jun 22 Anonymous 102
More from around the web