Ethiopian girls low class stinky pros...

Ethiopian girls low class stinky prostitute..

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GetEm

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2010
damn they stink, have you not heard of "shower"
lady- gaga

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2010
eriterians and somali's smell worse!!they smell like rotten ege!!
Denis

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Are you kidding me? They are the most beautiful and exotic type of women in the world! Im russian and I think ethiopian women are far more attractive than russian women
itdontmatter

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Denis wrote:
Are you kidding me? They are the most beautiful and exotic type of women in the world! Im russian and I think ethiopian women are far more attractive than russian women
awww thanxs!..speakin the truth!
lol

New Zealand

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Denis wrote:
Hey thanks. and don't worry these ppl here have no life they are jealous and are full of hate for no reason!!
kololo

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Ethiopian girls are the best in this planet. If some one try to undermine this he must be from other world. Who ever wrote the above comment need to apologize about his wrong assumtion.
diidi

UK

#9 Aug 6, 2010
kololo wrote:
Ethiopian girls are the best in this planet. If some one try to undermine this he must be from other world. Who ever wrote the above comment need to apologize about his wrong assumtion.
Best in prostitution you mean?Only someone down on his luck will go for a broken arse ethiopian.Zoba!
remember 1977

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 6, 2010
Denis wrote:
Are you kidding me? They are
the most beautiful and exotic type of women
in the world! Im russian and I think ethiopian
women are far more attractive than russian
women
Russia in my a.ss ok you are habash in deniel. Back to ethiopian women yes they prostitudes have you ever been to addiss ababa have been to out side of hayat hospital in night time. Then you will see the truth. Have you ever been to maganaya 22. Huh come who wants short stinky mouth ethiopian with hiv women. Be real anyway have fun with your aids.

“EthiopiaN”

Since: Sep 09

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

#11 Aug 6, 2010
remember 1977 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia in my a.ss ok you are habash in deniel. Back to ethiopian women yes they prostitudes have you ever been to addiss ababa have been to out side of hayat hospital in night time. Then you will see the truth. Have you ever been to maganaya 22. Huh come who wants short stinky mouth ethiopian with hiv women. Be real anyway have fun with your aids.
1977 was a good year, we buried some......deep down under LOL
alo

Frazier Park, CA

#12 Aug 6, 2010
jealousy is the mother of hate. what did u say degenerate? ethiopians like any other humans have their beauty. but i don't no why some idiot are jealous about ethiopians that is why they insult ethiopians
Bayu

Axum, Ethiopia

#13 Aug 6, 2010
I don't think it is about jealousy. Ethiopian women are defaming our culture. It is true there are so many prostitites around Bole road, chechinia, Piasa, kazanchis arat kilo hayahulet. It is very very disappointing so many young females the streets of addis for prostitution.Strippers, whore house are all over city. Massage house are promoting prostition. You better wake up d\and do something about it. Ethiopia is becomeing the Mecca of deviant White Europeans, Arabs and Nigerians. Instead of promoting vistors who want to visit beautiful ethiopia people coming to ethiopia to buy sex. Sex trousim is booming and some have started to call addisababa as "Bankok of Africa" There we should admit the realiy and start save our country.
Ruth

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2010
Denis wrote:
well thank you, atleast someone appreciates us :)
why not

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
Bayu wrote:
I don't think it is about jealousy. Ethiopian women are defaming our culture. It is true there are so many prostitites around Bole road, chechinia, Piasa, kazanchis arat kilo hayahulet. It is very very disappointing so many young females the streets of addis for prostitution.Strippers, whore house are all over city. Massage house are promoting prostition. You better wake up d\and do something about it. Ethiopia is becomeing the Mecca of deviant White Europeans, Arabs and Nigerians. Instead of promoting vistors who want to visit beautiful ethiopia people coming to ethiopia to buy sex. Sex trousim is booming and some have started to call addisababa as "Bankok of Africa" There we should admit the realiy and start save our country.
africa union pick ethiopia cus ethiopian woman are cheap
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Oct 1, 2010
Bayu wrote:
Great post, at least some people are able to admit the truth. After that, we can finally attack the root of the problem

“In A New Era”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2010
And the problem is the root of Ethiopia.
Kebena

Ethiopia

#20 Dec 17, 2010
tens of thousands somalian refugees Lives here in Addis and i always wonder why this somali girls smell like one month old cow shit.

Yuck and why is that somali girls use their left hand to wipe their a*ss have you not heard of "toilet paper".
Martha B

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Dec 30, 2010
After reading all of the posts on this forum, I had initially decided to disregard all of the comments due to the simpleminded name-calling and the unintelligent attempt to use ignorance-tainted logic that simply has no merit. However, the last comment by "Bayu" served as the straw that broke the camel's back. All of the comments in this forum are based upon shallow opinions that have no factual support. How is it possible to categorize every Ethiopian woman as a prostitute? There exist millions of successful Ethiopian women who make something of themselves without partaking in the degrading microcosms of the sex industry. Take public figures like Liya Kebede, Derartu Tulu, or Almaz Dama for instance. These are all women who have no relation to prostitution or sex trade, but are venerable figures in society as well as highly esteemed individuals. It is imperative that you all realize that Liya Kebede, Derartu Tulu, & Almaz Dama are not the only successful Ethiopian women out there. There are a myriad of respectable Ethiopian women. I myself am a 17-year-old Ethiopian girl. I hope to take the example of the successful women that I've been fortunate enough to have in my life. I hope I can one day help to educate ignorant people similar to the many who have participated in poisoning the minds of the readers in this forum. We must protect ourselves from this virus of bigotry!
skywalker

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#22 Dec 31, 2010
Martha B wrote:
After reading all of the posts on this forum, I had initially decided to disregard all of the comments due to the simpleminded name-calling and the unintelligent attempt to use ignorance-tainted logic that simply has no merit. However, the last comment by "Bayu" served as the straw that broke the camel's back. All of the comments in this forum are based upon shallow opinions that have no factual support. How is it possible to categorize every Ethiopian woman as a prostitute? There exist millions of successful Ethiopian women who make something of themselves without partaking in the degrading microcosms of the sex industry. Take public figures like Liya Kebede, Derartu Tulu, or Almaz Dama for instance. These are all women who have no relation to prostitution or sex trade, but are venerable figures in society as well as highly esteemed individuals. It is imperative that you all realize that Liya Kebede, Derartu Tulu, & Almaz Dama are not the only successful Ethiopian women out there. There are a myriad of respectable Ethiopian women. I myself am a 17-year-old Ethiopian girl. I hope to take the example of the successful women that I've been fortunate enough to have in my life. I hope I can one day help to educate ignorant people similar to the many who have participated in poisoning the minds of the readers in this forum. We must protect ourselves from this virus of bigotry!
well said, most of the comments reflect mostly of racism, please guys wake up you are living in the 21st century,
bety

Ethiopia

#23 Dec 31, 2010
remember 1977 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must be from Eritria or Somalia. that's why you have a problem with Ethiopians. i believe all human race is beutiful. even if people from your country either somalia or Eritria. the comments you are posting in these threads only shows the level of your intelligence. I can easily see that you have an absolute good knowledge about the most offensive and trash words. you are good at it. MY FRIEND, IS THERE ANY OTHER KNOWLDGE YOU EVER HAVE OR OTHER QUALIFICATION?. DID YOU EVER GO TO SCHOOL???? I DOUBT THAT. get education. read books. fill your mind with goodness & virtuousness. GROW UP.
Mesay

Ethiopia

#24 Dec 31, 2010
skywalker wrote:
<quoted text>
well said, most of the comments reflect mostly of racism, please guys wake up you are living in the 21st century,
IT is better to kill this thread. PLEASE GUYS NEVER REPLY TO ALL THESE NONSENCE COMMENTS. ignore these brainless coward ignorants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone get a boner from their own sister? (Oct '11) 19 hr Fokan 18
Jamaicans in Ethiopia should be expelled (Jan '12) Sun Jahblem 269
Poll Was King Solomon of Israel white? (Jun '12) Sun Anonymous 57
Did Haile Selassie accepted being considered as... (Oct '09) Dec 3 blahblah 62
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Nov 30 Skeng 2,712
Epsom Salt Supplier in Ethiopia? Nov 29 Albatroz 1
DNA ancestry tests for Ethiopians (Aug '15) Nov 28 Gthyiao 43
More from around the web